Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil. KYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, My first degree av block and I'm very upset. My heartbeats missing many times and I feel pressure on heart. I feel irregular heartbeats. Echo cardiograph, lipid profile, treadmill and holter monitoring are normal. So what is the reason? It may be serious?
After 10 days my marriage so how to I protection at night for sex? Condom is not possible for me because of place any other protection without side effect?
I'm a nurse, I have swelling on both my feet near the ankle bone. I have tried hot mustard oil massage and coconut oil massage, but still the swelling is not reducing. I start having severe pain with the sensation of something crawling inside during the evening. I feel no pain during my work or morning time. The swelling has started to come up near my calf muscles, my knees and even my toes. Is there any solution for this. Pls help.
I'm 23 year boy, I'm not attracted toward girls. I attracted toward male of age. Above 40. I'm afraiding what will happen after marriage. Please give solution or advice name of psychiatrist. So that It will helpful for me. Thanks.
I have ulcers in abdomen and my diabetic is never curable. What should I do? And I underwent homeopathic treatment but it shown adverse effects. Please advise.
I have a problem of early discharge so please help me to have a longer sex timing so that me and my partner can enjoy it.
Hello Sir/Mam Im 58 years old and im suffered from prostate gland. Shall I go for operation or is there any or is there any other medicine without operation. Please intimate me.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi, I find swelling on my legs as I'm working as a teacher so will my moving up and down almost for 8 hours, any measures to reduce the pain.
My father is 86 year old. He has the problem of urinating very frequently especially at nite. Last Nov 2015 we visited a good hospital at our dimapur city by name Zion hospital. After consultation & test the doctor said he has prostrate problem. Wen I consulted a friend. He told me that through surgery it could be cure. My question can the surgery be possible for my dad with his old age. Please reply me soon.
Sleep disorders are problems in the pattern of sleep of an individual, often leading to a serious mental, physical and psychological strain. The most common types of sleep disorders are:
- Insomnia: People suffering from insomnia usually display symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep or waking up feeling tired.
- Sleepwalking: People suffering from this disorder get up and walk around, being asleep all this time.
- Narcolepsy: People suffering from narcolepsy usually complain of overwhelming drowsiness after waking up and the drowsiness persists throughout the day.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Patients suffering from this, generally experience a state where their breathing pauses for a while and resumes after few seconds. This usually happens when throat muscles block the airway and create problems.
Homeopathy offers several treatments for these disorders and they are:
- Using Nux Vomica: This is especially helpful in case of insomnia; it can help in recovering from a general state of sleeplessness.
- Using Coffea cruda: Sleep disturbance and waking up in the middle of the night are symptoms for which this medicine proves to be beneficial.
- Belladonna: Bad dreams of deep-lying insecurities that don't let the patient sleep are most common symptoms that can be treated by this. Belladonna helps in case of problems of consistent sleep.
- Stramomium: It is beneficial for sleepwalking and also proves to be helpful to an extent in case of sleep apnea.
- Aconite: Especially, helpful for patients suffering from narcolepsy as it reduces the onset of tiredness brought about by lack of sleep and thus, helps in recovering from the drowsiness and lack of activity that narcolepsy brings.
- Phosphorus: Helps in case of sleepwalking and is often beneficial in cases of insomnia too.
- Pulsatilla: Beneficial for obstructive sleep apnea by reducing the muscle constriction and for people suffering from acute cases of narcolepsy.
- Arsenicum: It helps with better sleep for people suffering from sleeplessness due to anxiety, fear or worry. Acute thirst of water coupled with lack of sleep past midnight and general drowsiness are the symptoms that you need Arsenicum. This works well for sleepwalking patients too.
- Valerianna: Especially, beneficial for sleepwalking patients. Patients who are only able to sleep towards the morning are the ones on whom this works well and this can be taken in herbal capsule form as well.