Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Anil. KYour feedback matters!
I was not able to get a flu shot this year. I used to rarely get sick in the past few years (5 years or so). Anyhow, I keep getting a cold (runyn nose with greenish mucus, no fewer or aches) every two weeks. The first time in Oct, then in Nov I did not go to a doctor and just did home remedies. When I got sick again in Dec I went to the docs and got penicillin, 500g 3 times a day for 10 days. I completed the course. But here I am two weeks later and have a stuffed nose again. I'm planning to go to the doc again and have a appointment later in week, however was curious should I be looking for something beyond a cold. I also have allergies, but only in spring due to pollen, could these be allergies, or maybe allergies that end up giving me a nasal infection.
I am 21 year old. I have problem of headache and dizziness all the time. I used to study more than 12 hours and I put excessive pressure on brain to capture things for 2 years. This is the cause of my headache. It is created by me and its like brain muscles pressure or strain. When I do anything, the headache starts.Please suggest me the detailed solution. Thank you sir.
Hi I am exposed to sex with prostitute with condom on Sept 4th 2016 all of sudden broken but no itching or any urinary infection done p24 test after 2 weeks it is negative and again. After 5 weeks done pcr DNA HIV test it is also negative. HIV 1 & 2 done after a week of exposure and as of today it is 67 th day can now is it required to do Elisa or not advise my doctor advised not required but somewhere I am in tense please advise thanks.
I have fever for three days is it viral or any major disease like malaria or any other. I also have cold and cough and feeling cold.
I always feel that some one caused terror in my heart when I must have been very small. Therefore fear has always been there throughout my life and made me worrisome. Obviously I have never been able to overcome fear in my life. Please help.
Doctor in the lower abdomen of my body their is line like rashes on my knee and back side of the body please tell me to cure this problem.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Doctor I am 20 year old student due to late night study now I am suffering from sleeplessness so please tell me what to do.
Dr. Mujhe bhut neend aati h? Mai rat ko 9 ghante soti hu fir b din m bhut neend aati h meri studies b bhut disturb ho rahi h.
My daughter is continuously coughing. She is very prone catching infections. Whenever she goes to school every 3rd or 4th day she falls sick. Her immunity seems to be very weak. Need your help.
Dear sir I have been suffering from the foot swelling since three years particular may and june month. I have checked blood, urine, sugarand bp also. Results is normal. My waight is 82kg. Please give any herbal medicine.
I am a 25 year old female, married. I am allergic to dust. Due to cleaning activity at home including moist wood surfaces, may be mold, I am facing breathing problem. Pls suggest what to do.
An area of my penis skin has become hard, dark and is peeling off. Its itchy and sometimes painful. This has started from 1-2 weeks only.
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.