Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. AnilYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old. I always have throat pain problem during cold weather. It will be there for 1 week almost. Every time when I go to hospital, doctor ask for the X-ray but they say everything is fine and they give some antibiotics. Could you please suggest what to do?
I am not feeling well since last week. I am also feeling dizziness and unconsciousness. Feeling headache and stomach ache.what can be done
Hello, my throat feels dry after eating and speaking continuously. Sometimes breathlessness as well and difficulty in swallowing. I was diagnosed with gastritis a month ago. How can I cure the condition. Also how much does food and sleep affect, as I have been sleeping less and eating outside food.
I am suffering from pharyngitis since 2 months, taking ayurvedic medicine with honey for the last 20 days. Recovery is only 10%,is there any complications like cancer or any such thing. I am asking just because it converts into chronic. I am not having any problem while eating or swallowing ,no swelling. How much time it would take to fully recover.
Sir I m 30 year old. This time I am suffering from may be tinnitus my both ear, I hearing loud sound from a year. In starting period it is slow sound but now it is loud. One time I take overdoes of asthmatic medicine. Now what I can do?
I am 25y. Old and I feel sore throat when I wake up in the morning (like it is dry )I actually do a job which involves me standing for long hours and also have soreness under feet. My sleep timings are not usual (3 am-1 pm). Is this normal? Please help.
I have throat infection. Nose is blocked. Already have allergic rhinitis issues. Please advise on how to reduce.
I feel pain in my neck, not too much. Tell me what is that. Not inside. I have went to doctor, they said it is infection they suggest some medicine. But their is no. Relieve.
Sir I am 44 year old, from last one yera I feel sudden weakness in legs and I fell I am going to fall. Bp 115 155, 90 to 93 pulse rate. Ifell dizziness also because of this.
Hello doctor. Last 2 weeks I have cough. Then I take medicine neocoff and aminoxide tablet antibiotic tablet but now cough and sore throat is little bit ok now still I have little cough and sore throat now I am not always cough but when I am sleep after wake up I feel cough and some other times also cough coming with little sore throat. But I feel inside my throat scratch because when I rise my neck to back side I feel cough. Because of this inside scratch. My cough very difficult means cough come continues so like hard cough. So now some time cough like vomit feel. But not vomiting. When I am breath its normal. Now only problem this long cough. Long means 10 to 15 second. So please tell me what I have to do now which medicine I have to take for this time. Now I am living in dubai. Day time I have fasting ramadan. Please give me advise and medicine thank you.
I have saviour throat problem from past 1 week and I think it is because of drinking cold drinks or by climate change. So what should I do?
I have serious sinus issues, by last year I was able to sleep in AC but now its gone worse. Kindly suggest.
Abnormal development of the ear can lead to a lot of complications in the anatomy of the ear such as developmental and hearing problems. It can also give a deformed look to the ear. As such, ear deformity surgery corrects the shape of the ear and facilitates activities inside of it.
Types of ear deformities which can be treated with ear deformity surgery:
- Protruding ears: This is also called prominent ears. This condition is characterized by the ear protruding out from the side of the head. It can stick out more than 2cms from the side portion of the head.
- Constricted ears: This condition is characterized by the rim of the ear getting wrinkled, folded or tight. This condition is also known as ‘lop ear’ disorder.
- Cryptotia: This condition occurs when the framework of the ear cartilage gets partially buried under the skin.
- Microtia: This occurs when the external ear is underdeveloped.
- Anotia: When the ear is totally absent.
- Stahl’s ear: In this condition, the ears are pointy in shape and there is an extra cartilage in the scapha portion (groove or depression of the ear).
- Ear tags: They are also known as branchial cleft remnant or accessory tragus. This disorder consists of extra skin and cartilage in the ear.
- Earlobe deformities: These include duplicate earlobes, earlobes with clefts and skin tags attached to the ear lobe.
- Traumatic ear deformities: Some people have tears, laceration and bite injuries in their ears due to accidents or traumas. It can also be cured with ear deformity surgery.
- Cauliflower ear: Sometimes, an abnormal cartilage might form on the normal cartilage, this gives an abnormal appearance to the ears.
- Ear keloids: This is caused by excessive tissue formation after a minor trauma such as ear piercing.
- Ear hemangiomas: This is a common form of tumor in infancy. It can not only occur on the ears but also on any other parts of the body.
Ear deformity surgery is performed by a team of experts and plastic surgeons. Ear reconstruction can also be performed after an ear deformity surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!