Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. AnilYour feedback matters!
Suffering from throat infection since last 6 month. Consulted 7 doctors but not feeling well. I have gone through the culture test twice I spent around 50000 on this stretched treatment but not feeling improvement Taken all most all the antibiotics available in market (prescribed by doctors) Now a days I'm started suffering from double vision problem. Please give me any solution for this problem A.S.O is 500 .Please give me some home remedy information to decrease A.S. Level.
I have hoarseness for past three weeks. Throat tightness. Small visible lymph inflammation with no cervical lymphadenopathy in USG detected. Gone thru below tests: Throat Endoscopy: Inflammation in larynx told that because of smoking/acid reflux which I doubt. Neck USG: two cystic lesions one with eccentric calcific focus. Both are too small for USG guided FNAC. Xray and CBC all clear. Will undergo upper GI endoscopy if symptoms don't settle in next 10 days. Please suggest road ahead.
I am 46 years old suffers from severe seasonal sinus (OcT- Jan.) taking medication from 15 yrs.(Nose running, eyes burning, sneezing, tasteless tongue n mild fever) can this be permanently cured. Suggest medication.
Ear discharge is the phenomenon of fluids being expelled from the ear. This condition is also known as otorrhea.
The kinds of fluids that can be discharged from the ear range from blood to pus and other forms of bodily secretions. It is caused by a number of factors, which determine the exact nature of the condition and the diagnosis for treatment.
What are the causes of ear discharge?
Some forms of ear discharge are natural, such as ear wax which is produced by the body as a form of defense against external particles that may enter the ears. Other forms are unnatural and result from anomalies in the health system.
The causes of these include the following:
- Infections: This is the most common cause of ear discharge and occurs when bacteria and viruses infest the inside of the ear and lead to the secretion of fluids, which builds up in the middle ear or at the eardrum
- Swimmer’s Ear: This condition is also known as otitis externa and is caused by staying in water for prolonged periods. It results from excessive exposure to moisture that makes the walls of the ear canal to break down allowing bacteria and fungi to enter and infect the ear.
- Trauma: Excess pressure on the eardrum can cause it to rupture and discharge fluids. This happens due to a number of reasons such as exposure to loud explosive sounds or pressure from flying in aircrafts and scuba diving.
- Skull Injury: Damage to the bones behind the ear as a result of injury can also lead to ear discharge due to infection.
- Tonsillitis: Inflammation of tonsils may cause pain or a repeated infection in the ear leading to fluid discharge.
What are the symptoms associated with ear discharge?
Some of the symptoms of otorrhea are as follows:
- Abnormal and unusual secretion of fluids from the ear
- Swelling of the ear
- Partial or complete loss of hearing
- Pain and throbbing in the ear
- Accompanying signs such as fever and migraine
Diagnosis and treatment of the problem depend on the exact cause and nature of the condition, which also determines treatment and recovery time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.