Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anees AhmedYour feedback matters!
I am a 18 years old boy. My problem ejaculation ejaculation which is'shighrapatan'. I have been masturbating since I was about 12 or 13. When I started doing masturbation, it took a long time to get my sperm out from the penis but now when I masturbate, it takes only 10-15 seconds:(what do I do now. Please help me! I'm worried about my future sex life.
My masi has been diagnosed with typhoid. She had fever (103°C average) since last 6 days. Her glucose level remains high in normal conditions even after taking medicines and today it was 190g/dl. (I forgot to ask whether it was in fasting or pp) She has become extremely weak and is even unable to move about. I'm worried about her. My aunt started her medicines today itself. She has always been weak with a low metabolism rate. Her B.P goes down if she does rigorous physical activity in normal condition. Presently she is under treatment but is there anything else I should include in her treatment plan? I have read about diabetic ketoacidosis and that it is precipitated by infections. P.S: I study away from home so I am extremely worried about her since I cannot go and see her.
My father is suffering from Vit B deficiency. What all things he should be eating to cure the deficiency?
I am 17 year old male. I can't sleep at night. There is some strange kind of pain in my body while sleeping which doesn't let me sleep.
The liver is a vital organ within the body, which functions as a filter for the blood that comes from the digestive system. One of the conditions that afflict this organ is fatty liver, which occurs due to the accumulation of triglycerides within it. There could be multiple reasons behind this, such as alcoholism, obesity, pregnancy, hepatitis among many others. Homeopathy has some great treatments for fatty liver disease, depending on the cause.
1. Nux vomica: One of the major reason of developing a fatty liver is alcoholism. While drinking moderate amounts of alcohol isn't harmful, the tendency to drink very regularly will lead to fatty liver disease. In such cases you may feel pain in the abdomen, especially a few hours after eating. You may also suffer from constipation with cravings for fatty and spicy food. Nux Vomica is thus prescribed in these conditions.
2. Phosphorus: Fatty liver has many symptoms, which may manifest differently in different people. Many people complain about indigestion and sour belching. Your liver area may be painful and you may also vomit. You may constantly crave for foods such as ice-creams, juices and cold drinks. In such cases you may feel weak after passing stool. Phosphorus is a great remedy in such cases.
3. Chelidonium: This is one of the best overall remedies for fatty liver. Some of the symptoms where Chelidonium may work are as follows:
- Pain in upper right abdomen
- Enlargement of liver
- Jaundice along with fatty liver
- Feeling excessively weak
- Craving for hot drinks and hot foods
4. Calcarea carb: If you are obese or fairly overweight and suffer from fatty liver, calcarea carbonica can be very effective in treating the symptoms. Some of the symptoms exhibited by the patients where this medication is effective would be a yearning for eggs, profuse sweating and sensitivity to air if it's cold.
5. Lycopodium: This medication is very effective in treating fatty liver disease, especially if you suffer from gastric issues and acidity. You may have symptoms like, bloating of the stomach, burning of the esophagus when belching or burping and pain in the upper right abdomen. You may also exhibit cravings for hot drinks and sweets. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.