Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AnchukrishnanYour feedback matters!
Main Kashmir say hoin Pehli bat yeh mujay buook nehi legti Aur mera weight Roz b Roz kem hora hay Meherbani kerkay koi achi tejveez betaye.
My dad is 82 years old has diabetes and now has diagnose with tongue cancer on the right side of the tongue , we are taking him for radiation from 13 days and giving him l- glutamine in water mutaine gargals and tryptomer now he is acting unconcious day by day and talking anything has pain in the tongue too any suggestions from the docters here and we cant give chemo injection as he has high creatine also
I am 19 year old female and I have been having continuous loose stools for the past 4 days like whenever I eat something I get diarrhea and my stomach burns from time to time. What should I do?
I have excess hairfall. And now the situation is dat my head is visible. please suggest some solution.
I hav dark spots on my hands it looks vry dark where everyone can see it I want to completely get rid frm it please help me out.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache from a long time, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My hairs are getting rough and white in colour before age. How to overcome this problem? These white hairs are easily noticed by anybody in between the black ones.
I am suffering from insomnia. And it is giving me lot of problems. Can you please suggest as how I can get rid of it.
My GF Breast is very small what do for its make perfect. Height is 5.1 feet & weight is about 40 kg.
I am 39 male from Mumbai. I am 5'8 tall and weight 88 kg and have a problem from past 10 years or so even when I weighed 80 kgs and here is my brief. Everyday, I wake up feeling good. I have energy and mind is somewhat sharp and happy for half n hour. After an hour of standing or waking up, I feel crashed. I have heaviness in my eyes and feel as if I have a hangover without head ache. Very intolerant and I battle through this everyday. My basic blood tests such as cholesterol are normal. No diabetes. However vitamin d is 6. B12 is normal. I do take Antacids for my GERD and gastritis everyday which is another problem that I deal with. Blood pressure is 125/ 80. After standing up, it might variate. When I take quick 15-20 min nap, it goes away for 5-10 mins and then gradually comes back again. I also play badminton everyday and burn around 600 calories. After playing I sometimes feel better maybe because of fast blood circulation? Back in the days, l used to be fine in the evening but now, I feel like this all the time. I am looking for real diagnosis and would really appreciate if someone can help me out.
If the gangrene happens in the leg N th patient had the diabetic also What treatment like v had to do.
I am 27 years female, got married before 7 months from past 2-3 months I am noticing white fluid discharge from vagina. I am worried bcoz this month I did not got my period. Pls help me.
Hello doctor. My body is weak. I want to make a attractive body and with a normal weight. What is the solution?
I am 26 years old male and my height 167 cm but my weight 50kg. What I do which my weight gain about 10kg. Please suggest me.
Doctor, My 12 year son is suffering from isnophilia like symptoms. Early hours between 2 - 6 a. M. Suffering from severe breathing problems some days not always, if there is very cold. And rain. He is not concentrating in studies. Also. What should I do? Please reply.
Bipolar disorder is also known as manic depression. This usually sets in low and high moods in a person along with changes in energy and sleep.
People with bipolar disorder tend to have periodical changes; sometimes they are over happy and other times they might feel sad, depressed and hopeless. Between these changes they are normal. The highs and lows are considered as extreme poles of moods, thus the name bipolar disorder.
Manic term is used when a person with bipolar disorder is highly excited and feels confident. Also, feelings of irritability and recklessness along with irrationality might occur. Some people with mania might have a hallucinations that is they see and hear things that are not there, along with delusions.
The term hypomania is used to describe mild symptoms of mania, in which a person does not have hallucinations and delusions and the symptoms do not interfere with their daily life. Similarly, the term depressive is used to describe a person's time when they feel depressed or sad.
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
- The highs and lows in a bipolar disorder do not follow any set pattern. One might feel manic or depressed for hours or days or weeks, months and even years together, before they actually switch to a happy mood. The severity depends from person to person and also changes with time by becoming less or more severe.
- Symptoms of mania or the high are extreme excitement, change from being happy to angry and irritable along with restlessness, speech is rapid with low concentration, less sleep and increased energy, grand plans, alcohol and drug abuse and impulsiveness.
- Symptoms of low or depressive phase are lethargy, worthlessness, feeling of sadness and hopelessness, lowered concentration, irritability, loss of sleep or excessive sleeping, loss of appetite and suicidal tendencies.
Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder
- In case someone exhibits symptoms of bipolar disorder, then talking to a psychiatrist or a doctor helps. Doctors ask questions related to the mental illness and the associated concerns. Diagnosis is basically recognizing the symptoms of the person, whether they are due to some underlying cause or mood swings because of excessive alcohol. The symptoms have to be noted and the duration, for which they last along with the severity should all be noted. The most obvious symptoms are that of lows and highs in mood and changes in behavior, energy, sleep and thoughts.
- Consulting a doctor or talking to family and friends helps to differentiate the symptoms of bipolar disorder from unipolar disorder.
- Medicines that have mood stabilizers, such as lamotrigine, valproate, lithium, carbamazepine and antipsychotics such as olanzapine, quetiapine should be taken. Psychotherapy is also recommended.