Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anbu SubbianYour feedback matters!
Due to sweat my vagina start itching ,I wash Dan with my regular bath soap or sometimes in rashes I apply coconut oil or baby powder, is it safe, or washing with V wash is gud is it gud for vagina.
I' m talking medicine for my stomach disorder infact it's wz started before 2 year ago. During this period I was very stressed. At present Mai much na kuchh sochta rehta hu kuchh na kuchh doing m cold rehta hai. Still medicines I'm taking related to stomach. I face wt loss nd all face glow gone nd I'm very stress. Mujhe kuchh samjh nahi aata Mai keya kru kis doctor ko dkhna. Mai bht pareshan sa rehta hu apne personal matter k le k aur phr career ko leke aur health ko leke infact Mai kuchh nai reh pata. please suggest something these days I'm very stressed it's happening from last two year nd nothing is going good as per I need so many things disturb me please suggest me where should I consult I live in Delhi Plz.
Klinefelter's syndrome is a medical condition in which a boy is born with an extra copy of the 'X' chromosome. Klinefelter's syndrome has an adverse effect on testicular growth and results in the formation of smaller than normal testicles. This affects the production of the sex hormone testosterone. It can also cause lower retention of muscle mass, facial or body hair and enlarged breast tissues. It is difficult for people who are diagnosed with Klinefelter's syndrome to father children because they produce little to no sperm and often has to resort to take help from assisted reproductive procedures to procreate.
Generally Klinefelter's syndrome is not diagnosed before adulthood because of the fact that there are few noticeable symptoms which might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome during infancy, childhood or adolescence period.
The few characteristics which might indicate the condition are listed below:
1. Development of weak muscles.
2. Taking above average time to develop basic motor skills.
3. Delaying in speaking.
4. The testicles haven't descended into the scrotum.
Boys and teenagers develop the following characteristics:
1. They tend to have longer leg and broader hips than their peers.
2. Onset of puberty is delayed or in some cases absent or incomplete.
3. After puberty, less muscular bodies and less facial and body hair compared with other teens
4. Smaller than average size of penis.
1. Klinefelter's syndrome occurs due to the occurrence of an extra 'X' chromosome in the cells instead of the normal combination on 'XY' chromosomes.
2. In some severe cases, there is the occurrence of more than one extra 'X' chromosome in each cell.
3. This is not inherited or a genetic condition. This occurs due to a random error during the formation of the egg , the sperm or post conception.
Diagnoses and Treatment:
1. Chromosome analysis and hormone testing are the two main ways to diagnose this condition.
2. Abnormal hormone levels present in blood and urine, might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome.
Early diagnosis and medication minimizes the effects of Klinefelter's syndrome. These include:
1. Testosterone replacement therapy. In treatment, testosterone is injected at regular intervals from the onset of puberty to ensure normal growth.
2. Patients also need educational support as well as speech therapy to overcome any barriers the patient is experiencing.
3. Removal of excess breast tissue and fertility treatment.
4. With the help of intracytoplasmic sperm injection, it is possible for patients with low sperm production to father children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I got married 5 years ago before my marriage my periods were normal and lasts for minimum four days but now its only for 2 days not more than that is there anything wrong in my body or its a normal thing.
Me and my girlfriend have sex on 19th and I gave her ipill on 21st and her date for menstrual cycle is 24th but still she is not have her periods so can you please consult me for this as we dnt want our baby so early.
How to avoid pregnancy im afraid that im pregnant but my boyfriend did not ejaculate im already pcos patient amd pls suggest me something im afraid it s the second day after intercourse can I consume papaya raw and sesame seeds pls suggest im afraid pls help me how to know that im pregnant or not and I did not hav periods for past 3 months before intercourse becoz im already pcos patient.
I am 8 week pregnant and find a spotting two times. In scanning doctor told no problem for baby. When I walked more the problem happening. My medicines are progesterone (vaginal) folic acid and aspirin. Dr. What are the things I want to take care.
Dear Doctor's Yesterday my wife's early pregnancy scanning was done.(6/8/16) Her LMP was on 18/6/16. The report says she's is 7 weeks 5 days pregnant. It should be 7 weeks how come it's 7 weeks 5 days.
Suffering from Molluscum contagiosum for over a year now. My wife is pregnant and probably she has contracted the infection as well. I'm worried because I don't want my about to be born baby to get this infection from us. Is there any way or medication or cream to get rid of this infection fast?
- Every Indian man and woman wants to be FAIR.
- Fairness is considered hallmark of beauty, which is not absolutely true but it is in vogue. Dark face may look beautiful if it is glowing.
- Regular use of sunscreens can offer some prevention of pigmentation, especially over face, neck and exposed hand areas.
- Arrival of pigment lasers have worked wonders for a lot of individuals, women in particular. Sittings are offered generally at interval of three weeks each and one may go for upto 6 sittings in one session. Skin shade may become one or two shade lighter....and more importantly it glows!!! Generally face is addressed and at times neck and hands to are attended.
- Combination of lasers may offer fairness, glow as well as rejuvenation of aging face without surgery or practically without downtime.
- If one wants to preserve the results thus gained for a long time, sunscreens and other cream treatment regimen advised by doctor must continue. Really these non-peeling lasers are a boon for Indian populace mad for white skin color.
Being away or oblivious to social media is synonymous to not following the herd. Social media probably is no more the latest fad; it is the given code to take a deeper look into the present age. The rewarding fact about social networking sites is their ability to transport us to people and places millions of miles away from us. This epoch with its dictates of overproduction and maximum utilization of labor, snatches away the boon of communication.
Some of the mental health problems that you may suffer from due to a social media addiction are discussed below:
- Peer Pressure- Social media use also creates the fear of missing out because you want to do what everyone else is doing. This evokes anxiety and will give rise to negative feelings and emotions, which again create mental health problems and stress and anxiety disorders
- Fatigue and Stress- When you are using social media, you are constantly switching from one task to another because there is just so much to do and see. This information abundance can tire out your brain, especially when it is received chaotically. Your brain needs time and room for absorbing the data and processing the information, but multitasking on social media makes your brain work overtime. This can prevent it from relaxing and it will become exhausted as it tries to deal with the barrage of information. Hence, the fatigue puts your mind under a lot of stress and you may not be able to concentrate on anything at all.
- Social Anxiety- Even though the whole point of social media is to allow people to stay connected with others, it doesn’t have the same satisfaction and element associated with actual human interaction, which is a crucial human need. In fact, in some ways, it is too distant and this is not a good thing for those who become dependent on social media as it can lead to social anxiety. Those who are already suffering from this problem will find it even more difficult to indulge in face-to-face interaction. Real human interaction can become extremely scary for people as it is becoming common to hide behind your computer screens and not go out at all.
- Distraction- Social media is just tailor-made for decreasing our productivity because you spend hours looking at everyone else’s life when you could be doing something else. This means that most of your time is spent on viewing photos, liking posts, and writing comments and these activities don’t really require the use of your intellectual abilities. They aren’t intellectual at all and distract you from activities that are such as reading, studying informational articles on the internet, etc. Your brain doesn’t get enough food for development and your intellectual abilities can decline in this way. Your brain will slow down and not be able to respond quickly in various situations.
- Insecurity- One of the major problems with social media is that posts typically present an idealized version of what’s going on in everyone’s life. Usually, what you see isn’t actually reality because everyone has their problems and issues. Nevertheless, you end up comparing your own life with that of others and think less of your own. If people in your newsfeed seem to be having a good time, it will make you envious and affect your mood negatively. Research has shown that widespread use of social media can demotivate people, make them aggressive and cause a decline in confidence.
So are you being adversely affected by social media? Here are some signs to look out for:
- Low self-esteem.
- Feeling low when you see other people's images and lifestyle.
- Envy of others people lives - wishing your life was like someone else's.
- Finding social media as your first and only choice of activity done for enjoyment.
- Not having as many face to face conversations with your relatives and friends and feeling disconnected.
- Being unable to do anything without feeling you need to share it online. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.