Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anbu Subbian
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anbu SubbianYour feedback matters!
While making love is much more than getting a climax, it is one of the most pleasurable moments a man or a woman can feel. However, for many women, climaxing or achieving orgasms isn’t as easy as for men. In fact a significant number of women haven’t been able to achieve orgasm even once due to a variety of factors. Even women who want to orgasm face difficulty in achieving orgasms on a regular basis.
Here are some tips to help if you are one of these women.
- Attentiveness towards one’s own body: Women are often raised to be very conscious about their bodies and sexuality in general. This affects their view of sexuality even when they are in a committed loving relationship. Hence, many women are unable to communicate with their partners openly about their needs. It is important that you indulge in masturbation or some forms of self pleasure to understand what your body responds to and then be able to communicate it to your partner.
- Foreplay is king: This is a major part often missed by the partners of women who are unable to orgasm. Foreplay helps the woman get aroused; longer the foreplay, longer the arousal. A longer arousal will help you in being lubricated better, which will decrease painful sensations and will help achieve orgasms. It is also important that you talk to your partner and ensure that you have enough foreplay.
- Stimulation of the clitoris: While there is debate within the medical circles about the efficacy of various types of orgasms such as vaginal or pelvic orgasms; most women do feel clitoral orgasms as it is one of the most easily stimulated areas with thousands of nerve endings. Thus, you should ask your partner to rub, touch, or lick your clitoral region as this is one area where achieving orgasms would be easier than other parts of the genitals as well as a whole body orgasm.
- Variety is the essence of love making: Women tend to be able to orgasm with a variety of activities rather than one type of sexual act. It is thus, important for you to tell your partner the various things that you may be interested in trying out. If you can try out multiple positions and techniques, it will increase your chances of being able to orgasm.
- Take the help of toys and lube: Lubrication in the form of commercially available lubes as well as sex toys can help you achieve orgasm much quicker and it would be a good idea to include them in while making love. You can also go solo with these sex toys to achieve orgasm during masturbation as this would help in achieving orgasms even during sex with a partner.
I want to conceive baby. Right now I have period time. In every month I have periods like exactly 28 days. In this mnth I am using clomophene tablets. Doctor giving me duphaston tablets today. Pregnancy test is _ve today. When did I take my pregnancy test. Am I pregnant or not. please give me any.
If a pregnant woman goes for cesarean delivery, is it good for health and what are the advantages and disadvantages for this. And also share the advantages and disadvantages of normal delivery.
Is it possible to have sex with my wife during pregnancy. If so up to which month should we do have sex. It is safe to her and health. Please tell us the precautions.
My wife vagina is dry so my wife pain in vagina so how to solve this problem please help me. I don't sex last 6 month pls help.
I haven't had my period since 3 months. I am really scared why I haven't had my periods. I am also taking a doctor prescribed medicine, still its not working. Please help.
My wife is 45 years old. She has lost a lot of weight in the last one year or so and also looks tired and exhausted by the end of the day, though previously, she did not suffer from these problems. Last week she suffered from acute stomach pain and the doctor advised some tests. From the reports, 2 things have come to light. 1. She has a cyst in her ovary and 2. She has a swelling in her kidney. Please advise what should be done?
Urine is the body’s way of removing toxins from the bloodstream. This should be a painless procedure but many people complain of painful urination. This pain could stem from issues with the urethra, bladder or perineum. It may be caused by a number of factors.
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI): UTI could be caused by an inflammation of the urethra or a bacterial infection. In either case, painful urination is one of the first signs that can be identified. Women have a higher risk of UTIs as they have a shorter urethra as compared to men. This allows bacteria to travel through the urethra easily to reach the bladder.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI): A sexually transmitted infection such as gonorrhea, genital herpes or chlamydia could also cause painful urination. These diseases may not have other visible symptoms and hence it is important to get yourself checked out by a doctor. Simple sexual practices such as engaging in safe sex and abstaining from sexual intercourse with multiple partners can help prevent STIs.
- Prostatitis: This is a condition in which the prostate gland gets inflamed. This affects only men and is a common cause of painful urination and a stinging sensation while passing urine.
- Cystitis: Cystitis can be described as an inflammation of the lining of the bladder. It can make a person want to urinate more frequently, cause urinary incontinence and painful urination. The most common type of cystitis is known as Interstitial cystitis (IC).
- Kidney Stones: Mineral deposits in the kidneys are known as kidney stones. The size of these stones can range from a few mm to be as big as a golf ball. The larger the kidney stone, the more painful it will be. Small kidney stones may be passed out of the body along with urine while medical intervention may be required for larger kidney stones.
- Urethral Stricture: This is a condition where the urethra is narrowed by the development of scar tissue around it. It may be the result of a previous surgery, trauma to the abdomen, cancer, radiation etc. as the urethra is narrowed, the amount of urine that can pass through it is reduced thereby causing pain and difficulty urinating.
- Allergy: An allergic reaction to soaps, lotions, creams and other such personal hygiene products used in the genital area can also contribute to painful urination. Sometimes the dyes in laundry and detergents can also cause irritation in your private parts.