Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anbu SubbianYour feedback matters!
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a form of assisted reproductive technology (ART), wherein the egg and the sperm are physically combined in a laboratory dish before being transferred into the uterus. This procedure of reproduction has gained popularity among infertile and homosexual couples and also among women opting for single motherhood.
Although IVF is a becoming increasingly accepted procedure in the present day scenario with the growing infertility levels among individuals and open-mindedness of the society, there are some factors that must be taken into consideration before opting for the IVF procedure.
- Multiple Births: To guarantee the success of the treatment, usually more than one embryo is inserted into the uterus after fertilization. It is not uncommon for multiple embryos to end up attaching themselves to the uterine wall, leading to multiple births. It is important for the individual or the couple to be emotionally and physically prepared for that possibility.
- Reasons for infertility: Before opting for the procedure, the couple is often advised to go through several tests to check for the sperm count, mobility and the uterus environment to determine if at all IVF is the best option for the couple.
- Side Effects: After the procedure, the woman is expected to be under several types of medication to prevent the eggs from ripening. There are certain obvious side effects including headache, bloating, nausea and mood swings. In certain cases, the individual may experience circulatory problems, which when heightened may require hospitalization.
- Emotional Impact: IVF has a major impact on the emotion regulation of the individual. It might be overwhelming for most individuals and a strong psychological system is often searched for people opting for the procedure. The stress and the overflow of emotions can sometimes be too much to take for somebody and hence, people with major psychological disorders are advised against it.
Hi i am nidhi my age is 30 Years have one two year old baby Though my periods are regular but this month my periods have not started yet my due date was 3 Sept .i have done pregeneincy test and its negative
My daughter is married since 6 years. She had conceived in 2013, but it was Empty Sach and hence laparoscopy was done. Also the ovarian cyst was removed. Later on, the cyst was found when scanned, as she was not conceived. Now after home treatment ,one of her Ovary is almost clear, while the other is still having cyst, though reduced. Gynac Doctor suggested ,you can try as one ovary is clear and ovulation is from alternate ovaries by cycle. How to confirm the proper ovulation from clear ovary now so that attempt can be made without anxiety in the prospective ovulation cycle. What Is the cause of empty sach--due to sperm mobility/strength or weak ovum?
Sir, I want to ask that .A women can get pregnant during periods. And also tell me that how many days later of periods, a woman can get pregnancy?
Way does a Girl gets two time period in a month, please suggest me properly because I am suffer in this kind of situation.
Hello, can you please tell me what are ways to have safe sex and also which contraceptive method should I use. I am 23 yrs old. I lost my virginity lately. But I wanted to know is ipill or the pill safe? can they not harm in long run?
Hi I am 28 years old and I am sixth month pregnant woman. I got tested lost month hiv and I got positive and again tested in Vijaya diagnostics and again got positive. Doctor said you should confirm by Western blot method and go to ictc centres you and your husband both go for test. We went to ictc Gandhi hospital and tested by three methods I got positive and my husband got hiv negative. Doctor said to my husband after three months again go for test. Can I go for Western blot method after three months? Is there any chance to get hiv negative result? My cd4count is 626. Based on this at what stage I have hiv? Tell me pls I am totally blank and depressed.
I am two months pregnant. I was given sodium chloride iv 0.9 injection for I have been experiencing severe vomiting for the past 3 days. Will it affect my growing fetus.
My cousin sis is having lump in both the breast, but did not pain she is having lumps since 15 years now she is getting married is there any risk for hereafter marriage. Aur she face any difficulty in conceiving. Pls help her through your answer.
Will I Get Pregnant By Any Chance? My boyfriend and I were trying to have sex on 25th December, 2016 but we didn't. He had put on a condom. He was rubbing his penis on my clit and then after a while I took his penis and started to rub his penis on my clit and suddenly his condom came out. And was on my hand. I honestly do not remember whether his penis had touched my clit or not without the condom. But if it had by any chance. He says that he did not ejaculate at that time. My vagina was wet as I had ejaculated but he had not. He said that I don't need to worry as he did not ejaculate and that I won't get pregnant. But I'm just a little scared. He had once ejaculated once in the very beginning but then he went to the bathroom and had washed and cleaned his penis with water. I am almost 5-6 days away from my periods. I'm worried and don't know what should I do. Please help me out. And provide me with correct information. I'm really tensed. Please help me.
Sir please tell me what I eat. I am pregnant for two months please me diet diet plan for pregnant women.
She is having breast pain for the past few days. She got her xray and sonography done. But yet doctors find nothing wrong. Is there any way to cure her.
I have menstrual problem and every month it will be only for 2days so that gradually I am increasing my weight can you suggest me periods having for 5 days every month?
I need to knw if I can get pregnant if there was no ejection of sperm while intercourse. Im a mother of 5.5 months only breastfeeding the baby. What should be done. I am sure der was no sperm contact. Im just concerned. How can I find out.
Hi doctor, I am 31 years old, my amh level is 0.03ng/ml. Trying for child since 6 years. But did't get. I am not interest for donals egg. Please advise to get natural baby.?
Hello I have too much cough and cold when I eat fruits. But I am pregnant so can you suggest me fruits is necessary to eat daily during pregnancy.
White discharge like water since last 5 months not regular but coming back every 10 days interval. Now feeling little abdomen pain. No taste less sleep. Blood test and PAP smear test is normal. What to do. Have breast feeding baby of 2 year.
Hi, I am 34 yrs old have 8 years old daughter want to take advise before planning for another baby can I have folvite 5 mg tablet.
When you are pregnant, your body is at a very delicate stage as you are carrying another individual inside you. While you are pregnant, there are many restrictions and regulations you must follow to ensure the birth of a healthy child. Bad habits such as smoking and consuming alcohol are strictly prohibited. It is also advised that you should not be in any kind of stress.
When it comes to travelling, it depends on the stage of your pregnancy. You should consult your doctor before travelling and know well about the restrictions that would be imposed, even if you are allowed to travel. The ideal time for you to travel during pregnancy is after the second trimester, when you will be less fatigued.
Here are some tips you should follow if you choose to travel when you are pregnant.
Travelling by car, train:
- You should always put your seatbelt on while travelling in a car when you are pregnant. Wear both the lap belt and the shoulder belt to keep yourself and your baby inside, safe and static.
- The airbags should always be turned on for safety purpose.
- Buses are narrow and should be avoided when you are pregnant. If you are availing a bus, avoid getting up when the bus is moving. In case you have to move, take the support of the railings.
- When you are travelling by train, always hold on to the railings and seats while moving about in motion.
- Avoid long hour journeys in cars or trains. The maximum travel duration should be not more than six hours, when you are carrying a child.
- Make it a point to halt at points to take a walk. This would enhance your blood circulation.
Travelling by air, sea:
- This mode of travel is safer than any other travel modes for pregnant women.
- Pregnant women can fly until eight months or nine months, after consulting a doctor.
- Moving about in an airplane, which is flying is a bad idea for pregnant women and should be avoided.
- Always choose an aisle seat while travelling by air. It will make moving convenient in case you need to visit the restroom.
- Choose to travel on trustworthy, major airlines with a pressurized cabin and avoid small airplanes or private jets. Do not travel above a height of 7000 ft.
- Travelling by sea should be strictly avoided as it causes motion sickness and pregnant women might have nausea.
Travel for pregnant women is restricted in many ways, and all the instructions should be followed.