Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anbu SubbianYour feedback matters!
Female, 23 yrs, weight 35 kg, I am suffering from Pott Spine/ Bone TB and its treatment course duration is 1 year and 6 months and my course has completed 6 months but I want to have baby although my husband is against my decision as he says AT THIS TIME PRIORITY IS YOUR HEALTH AND WE'LL HAVE BABY LATER POST COMPLETION OF MY TB COURSE. Now here I want to ask what if in this situation if I conceive; shall go ahead against my husband decision or what should I do or should I follow my husband's instructions. Please educate in both manner in context of my and my husband's decision.
Hi We have Same blood group. Any problem will come are not. We are Couples. Blood group is A+.(Both are)
What should be the do's and don't s for a girl during periods? Is there any food that should be avoided or something that should be taken? For somebody on dieting can it be a cheat day?
I am 20years old. I had a cyst on my left ovary (8.3cm). It was removed by micro surgery. Now I am well. And there is no pain and my period is normal. My question is, can it occur again? What should I do to prevent it?
I am late on my period by 8 days. I had protected sex few days back. Took pregnancy test, it was negative. My boyfriend and I are tensed. Can you suggest anything to get my periods sooner or maybe prescribe some drug for the same.
Meri wife 2 and half month Ki pregnant h. Use right ovary me cyst v h. Cystic SOL (4.4×4 cm) hai. Kuch dino se uske stomach me right side me bohot pain ho raha h. please help us?
I am 21 year old female, my nipples are paining badly, it is felt around the breast too. Any movement or jerk in my body makes me feel pain sometimes they protrude or else be soft. Red in appearance. What might be the problem. Is anything serious. Awaiting for your reply. Thanking you!
A healthy mind is responsible for a healthy and relaxed body and both are imperative for attaining better orgasms during intercourse. Orgasmic dysfunction, or inhibited sexual excitement, or simply anorgasmia, is a condition whereby, a woman fails to attain orgasms even when sexually aroused. This can prove to be a major sexual problem and is the cause of disputes and conflicts in a relationship because of the lack of sexual intimacy and satisfaction.
In order to be sexually excited, both mind and body are involved in a series of complex processes, which finally result in a peak sexual response. Thus, both need to be functioning well in order to stimulate an orgasm.
Causes that may lead to orgasmic dysfunction:
- Boredom or lack of interest in sexual indulgences
- Hormonal disorders or changes brought on by menopause
- Chronic illnesses that affect sexual interest
- Acquired negative attitudes (usually from childhood or adolescence) towards sex
- Previous traumatic experiences relating to rape or sexual abuse
- Certain prescription drugs like antidepressants
- Stress or high fatigue
- Medical conditions affecting the nervous system around the pelvis
- Medical conditions causing chronic pelvic pain
Symptoms of organic dysfunction may include:
- Inability to attain orgasms
- Taking longer than normal to reach an orgasm
- Not having satisfying orgasms
It is important to note that when treating problems associated with orgasmic dysfunction, you must maintain a healthy attitude towards sex, in addition to having sufficient knowledge pertaining to sexual stimulations and responses. Learning how to communicate and how to express your needs and desires clearly is another important step in the treatment of anorgasmia. Here are a few other ways to improve your sex life:
- Eat well and get enough rest
- Reduce your consumption of alcohol, drugs, or smoking
- Engage in Kegel exercises which involve tightening and relaxing the muscles of the pelvis
- Use birth control methods that both you and your partner agree to
- Engage in other sexual activities apart from sexual intercourse
- Educate yourself more about reaching orgasms by focusing on clitoral stimulation or directed masturbation
- Take up sexual counseling to learn helpful exercises
Related Tip: "5 Mind Reasons You're Might Not Be Getting An Orgasm"