Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Anbu Subbian

Gynaecologist, Bangalore

275 at clinic
Dr. Anbu Subbian Gynaecologist, Bangalore
275 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Anbu Subbian
Dr. Anbu Subbian is a renowned Gynaecologist in Basavanagudi, Bangalore. She is currently practising at Sri Shankara Cancer Hospital and Research Centre in Basavanagudi, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Anbu Subbian on

Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sri Shankara Cancer Hospital and Research Centre

1st Cross,Shankarapuram, Basavanagudi,Landmark:Shankar mathBangalore Get Directions
275 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Anbu Subbian

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Female, 23 yrs, weight 35 kg, I am suffering from Pott Spine/ Bone TB and its treatment course duration is 1 year and 6 months and my course has completed 6 months but I want to have baby although my husband is against my decision as he says AT THIS TIME PRIORITY IS YOUR HEALTH AND WE'LL HAVE BABY LATER POST COMPLETION OF MY TB COURSE. Now here I want to ask what if in this situation if I conceive; shall go ahead against my husband decision or what should I do or should I follow my husband's instructions. Please educate in both manner in context of my and my husband's decision.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
You are underweight it appears. You are on anti-tubercular drugs. Although most of these drugs are safe during pregnancy, except the streptomycin group, you are still not in an absolutely healthy condition. Complete physical, mental and psychological well being is important before you get pregnant. Just ask yourself the question, will pregnancy improve my present health status? If you have the slightest doubt, then wait. Now if you get pregnant by chance or due to failure of contraception, you have to sit with your gynecologist to decide how best to proceed. Termination of pregnancy due to ATT is no longer necessary. Only be sure to check your liver functions if you are taking isoniazid. Additional B vitamins may be prescribed. Rest all will continue as normal.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi We have Same blood group. Any problem will come are not. We are Couples. Blood group is A+.(Both are)

Ayurveda, Bangalore
HI, Same blood group (both positive or negative) does not give rise to any problem. But if the wife's group is negative and the husband's group is positive, then there are chances of incompatibility in the child's blood.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What should be the do's and don't s for a girl during periods? Is there any food that should be avoided or something that should be taken? For somebody on dieting can it be a cheat day?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Dear Lybrateuser, There is no special diet. It is better to take high protein and iron rich diet and avoid junk food.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20years old. I had a cyst on my left ovary (8.3cm). It was removed by micro surgery. Now I am well. And there is no pain and my period is normal. My question is, can it occur again? What should I do to prevent it?

Diploma in homeopathy, B. Sc
Homeopath, Gurgaon
I can certainly occur again as you have not removed the root cause of why it happened in the first place. Take thuja 200 six drops twice daily for a long time. Also have bio-chem tabs - 4 tabs daily for 6 months.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am late on my period by 8 days. I had protected sex few days back. Took pregnancy test, it was negative. My boyfriend and I are tensed. Can you suggest anything to get my periods sooner or maybe prescribe some drug for the same.

General Physician, Cuttack
Chances of pregnancy is very less. Repeat pregnancy test after one week if the period is delayed and consult gynecologist for advice and treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Meri wife 2 and half month Ki pregnant h. Use right ovary me cyst v h. Cystic SOL (4.4×4 cm) hai. Kuch dino se uske stomach me right side me bohot pain ho raha h. please help us?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Dear Manash , it's not a serious thing . It seems USG is done . Cyst ko ignore karna chahiye. Normal finding hai. Choti complain ke liye diet me changes karwaho. Antispasmodics le sakte ho. Thanks
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 year old female, my nipples are paining badly, it is felt around the breast too. Any movement or jerk in my body makes me feel pain sometimes they protrude or else be soft. Red in appearance. What might be the problem. Is anything serious. Awaiting for your reply. Thanking you!

Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS, FICS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Don't worry. There is no cause for concern as it is normal for a lot of young women. It is related to our hormones. Take good diet. Plenty of water and be happy. God bless.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

All About Orgasmic Dysfunction

MD - Medicine, Member of the Royal Society for the Promotion of Health (UK) (MRSH)
Sexologist, Delhi
All About Orgasmic Dysfunction

A healthy mind is responsible for a healthy and relaxed body and both are imperative for attaining better orgasms during intercourse. Orgasmic dysfunction, or inhibited sexual excitement, or simply anorgasmia, is a condition whereby, a woman fails to attain orgasms even when sexually aroused. This can prove to be a major sexual problem and is the cause of disputes and conflicts in a relationship because of the lack of sexual intimacy and satisfaction.

In order to be sexually excited, both mind and body are involved in a series of complex processes, which finally result in a peak sexual response. Thus, both need to be functioning well in order to stimulate an orgasm.

Causes that may lead to orgasmic dysfunction:

  1. Boredom or lack of interest in sexual indulgences
  2. Hormonal disorders or changes brought on by menopause
  3. Chronic illnesses that affect sexual interest
  4. Acquired negative attitudes (usually from childhood or adolescence) towards sex
  5. Previous traumatic experiences relating to rape or sexual abuse
  6. Certain prescription drugs like antidepressants
  7. Stress or high fatigue
  8. Medical conditions affecting the nervous system around the pelvis
  9. Medical conditions causing chronic pelvic pain

Symptoms of organic dysfunction may include:

  1. Inability to attain orgasms
  2. Taking longer than normal to reach an orgasm
  3. Not having satisfying orgasms


It is important to note that when treating problems associated with orgasmic dysfunction, you must maintain a healthy attitude towards sex, in addition to having sufficient knowledge pertaining to sexual stimulations and responses. Learning how to communicate and how to express your needs and desires clearly is another important step in the treatment of anorgasmia. Here are a few other ways to improve your sex life:

  1. Eat well and get enough rest
  2. Reduce your consumption of alcohol, drugs, or smoking
  3. Engage in Kegel exercises which involve tightening and relaxing the muscles of the pelvis
  4. Use birth control methods that both you and your partner agree to
  5. Engage in other sexual activities apart from sexual intercourse
  6. Educate yourself more about reaching orgasms by focusing on clitoral stimulation or directed masturbation
  7. Take up sexual counseling to learn helpful exercises

Related Tip: "5 Mind Reasons You're Might Not Be Getting An Orgasm"

4529 people found this helpful

I have been on yasmin on and off for 1 year reason pcod now after stopping no period. I have tsh past 4 months I am taking 50 mcg thyronorm. My weight has gained upto 3 kgs. And no period this month pls help.

General Physician, Nashik
Hello, PCOS or pcod s a problem in which a woman's hormones are out of balance. It can cause problems with your periods and make it difficult to get pregnant. PCOS also may cause unwanted changes in the way you look. If it isn't treated, over time it can lead to serious health problems, such as diabetes and heart disease. The most common symptoms are: Acne.Weight gain and trouble losing weight.Extra hair on the face and body.Thinning hair or even hair loss on scalp.Irregular periods. Often women with PCOS have fewer than nine periods a year. Some women have no periods. Others have very heavy bleeding.Fertility problems. Many women who have PCOS have trouble getting pregnant(infertility), depression. Regular exercise, healthy foods, and weight control are the key treatments for PCOS. Treatment (hormonal) can reduce unpleasant symptoms and help prevent long-term health problems. Try to fit in moderate activity and/or vigorous activity often. Brisk Walking, jogging, dance or aerobics are great exercise that most people can do.Eat heart-healthy foods. This includes lots of vegetables, fruits, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high insaturated fat, such as meats, cheeses, and fried foods.Most women who have PCOS can benefit from losing weight. Even losing 5kg may help get your hormones in balance, regulate your menstrual cycle and can make you ovulate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 female my problem is that every month of 15th my period start but no 4 day over so now what I please do?

Homeopath, Surat
How many days your period last? It is not necessary that 4 days should be completed. If it is last only one or two days then you are suffering from oligomenorrhoea. Homeopathy can help you.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I think my vagina is smelling for which my hubby do not try it in his mouth. What should I do for it.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. Vagina is a storehouse of many germs which could cause many diseases. You should understand that vagina cannot be cleaned completely. Therefore it is not advised to lick or suck vagina. Though you can always do that if you can ensure that it is perfectly clean and hygienic. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife having periods from 11 of this month we are planning to do sex on 22 on this month, will she get pregnant in that days if we don't use any condom or medicine ?

PG Diploma in YOGA, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Dear , if day 1 is start of period then day 7-18 is risky and day 9-15 is very risky. If periods are regular. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can I masturbate with tap that is to flow water directly on my clitoris and vagina Is it harmful.

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Chennai
No harmful, many women do like that. Make sure the water is reasonably clean. You can also try sex toys, if you manage to get them, they are really helpful for females to masturbate without causing hurt as they are made of right material. All the best
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is 72 years old she is suffering from psychosis she is taking medicine respidon 1 but now last one she is just like she gone in coma.

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Guwahati
Antipsychotic medications including Resperidone are prescribed after detailed evaluation & should be continued under supervision of a doctor. It is one of the drugs used to treat Psychosis. I believe your mother is continuing this medicine under regular medical supervision. As she is 72 years old now, she also requires regular check up to rule out other physical illnesses along with mental status evaluation from time to time. The coma like state may be because of some underlying physical illnesses or may be a side effect of Resperidone. A common side of this medicine is Extra Pyramidal Syndrome (EPS), where the patient may get rigidity or stiffness of the body, muscle contraction & spasm, slow movements, tremors, irregular jerky movements of the body, at times restlessness. To find out the cause of this state get your mother evaluated by a doctor, and get her treated accordingly.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hii, I am 23. White pani daily aata h or smell b aati h and day by day me bht fatty ho rhi hu, mera weight around 70 kg h please tell me some remedies. Thank you.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem, without causing adverse effects. It requires study of your case and symptoms in detail. To start with, take homoeopathic medicine kreosote 200 daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 4 days.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 24 years old. Before my periods I always get painful discharge. It's like white cottage cheese. I have painful intercourse during this time. And every time it happens like this. Please help me.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, white cottage cheese discharge is indicative of fungal infection and pain full intercourse indicates vaginitis, so please get a high vaginal swab culture done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 and going to have sex do I have a chance to be pregnant and I have irregular periods? If yes, how do I avoid my chances of pregnancy while having sex?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Yes, you can become pregnant even if you have irregular periods.Use barrier contraceptive i.e condom to avoid pregnancy as well as sexually transmitted diseases.Your chances of getting pregnant are minimal if the condom doesn't slip or get torned during the act.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Do exercise 15-20 minutes daily in morning,

General Physician, Ahmedabad
Do exercise 15-20 minutes daily in morning,
Do exercise 15-20 minutes daily in morning, it will keep your body fit & free of all diseases.
96 people found this helpful
View All Feed