Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AnasuyaYour feedback matters!
I am 8 month pregnant. As skin of my front teeth removed it causes gum bleeds during brushing. What should I do.
I have pain at my right side upper jaw one black dot has formed in my jaw teeth. Please tell me what should i do?
My gums have swollen because of the pain in the tooth. Its been a few days and the pain is not subsiding and nor is the swelling. I have to take medicines after every 5-6 hours. Any good medicine recommended?
My age is 21 and my only 6 teeth has broken till now. Is this a problem and if any other tooth broke now will it agai regrow.
My vampire teeth bite my inner cheek gums when I close my mouth due to which I have a white line too where they bite but its not painful.
I have tooth ache. I thought that it would be fine but it is getting more and more painful. What can I do?
Snacking and intake of carbonated drinks and packed fruit juices have high acid content.... if you cannot stay away from them
Then brush after every meal..
I am male 31yrs. I have bleeding gums and they frequently bleed. One time I had fever and was given antibiotics. Surprisingly my bleeding stopped during that time. But now it has started again. Can you please suggest me any antibiotic toothpaste or mouthwash which can be purchased in INDIA. Betadine doesn't solve the issue. Thanks.
I am taking eptoin 100g twice daily, dompan twice daily and montekulast 10g daily. I having a bad breadth although I brush twice. please advice some home remedies to get rid of it.
I'm 18 years old. And my teeth is becoming yellowish. Is there any way to make my teeth white by natural way.
I'm 16 yr old & I has a bad impression on my teeth myself. My gums is very weak & when I eat apple r guava then I have a little bit blood bleading. Even when I touch it, then blood starts it flow. So please help me to get good & strong teeth (white)
How I protect my hair from being whiting and how I overcome from problem of hair fall? How I protect my teeth from decay?
Hi. I am 45 yrs old suffering from severe pain in teeth and sensitive teethes problem. Please suggest remedy.
Every morning I got saliva in my mouth that make my mouth smell so dear sir/mam suggest me how to stop it.
Capping done on front 10 teeth because I had a gap in front and moving away with age. I am not sure if this is correct I am nervous for side effects.
I am 19 years old and my front teeths are yellow while I used to clean teeth daily with toothpaste. What treatment I needed
The tooth may look a tiny structure, but is a very complicated one. Structurally, it has very high concentrations of minerals and vitamins, all essential for optimal dental health. Reduced or increased amounts of these substances can lead to obvious defects in the teeth, which may impair aesthetics and sometimes even the functioning of the tooth.
While calcium is one mineral that would immediately come to mind, there are a lot of other vitamins and minerals too which play a significant role both in tooth formation and in optimal dental health. Listed below are some of these, along with their role in dental health.
- Vitamin A: Often associated with vision, vitamin A is essential for production of good amount of saliva which maintains healthy mucous membranes. Reduced saliva increases predisposition to decay and gum disease and also increases bad breath.
- Vitamin D: Needless to say, with the strength of the jaw bones, a good amount of calcium is required to boost bone mineral density.
- Vitamin C: The gums have connective tissue fibers which help bind the tooth to the jaw bone. For good strength of the connective tissue, vitamin C is important. Therefore, vitamin C deficiency can lead to tooth mobility and even tooth loss in severe cases.
- Vitamin B complex: There are too many people who would have popped a multivitamin to ward off mouth sores. Niacin and riboflavin especially are essential for optimal mucosal health and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin K: This has multiple roles to play. It helps in improving the body's healing process, blocks substances that break down bone, promotes bone strength, and reduces bleeding disorders.
- Minerals: There is a long list of minerals that are essential for optimal dental health, as below:
- Calcium: From strong enamel to jaw bone, calcium is extremely important for the tooth to be fully formed. Calcium deficiency can result in hypoplastic teeth that are more prone for chipping and decay.
- Potassium: Needed to improve bone mineral density. It also works in conjunction with magnesium and prevents from the blood turning too acidic. Acidic blood can suck out calcium from teeth and bones.
- Fluoride: Proven to be the anti-decay magic medicine, fluoride reduces the incidence of tooth decay. Fluoride gels are applied for children to promote remineralization of enamel which may have initial caries.
- Phosphorus: Provides support to calcium and potassium in bone formation.
- Iron: Required for keeping red blood cell count at a good level and fighting infections.
- Iodine: This trace mineral is required for absorption of calcium and potassium that is essential for tooth formation.
- Zinc: Naturally found in saliva, it fights against plaque formation and subsequent infections.
For optimal dental function, ensure your diet has these essential nutrients.