Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anantharam B AYour feedback matters!
I m Suffering from fever since 5 days with cough and headache since 3 days. I take medicine from govt hospital. I have hair fall also. Is it due to tension of exam of pg entrance.
What should I do for remove acne on my forehead and cheeks. My skin is oily. Acne are on my face and cheast also.
I am 40 years old lady and suffering from psoriasis from last 5 yrs. I have taken allopathic, Homeopathic and Ayurvedic medicines but haven't got relief. Sir please tell me what should I do now?
I have continuous hairfall although the growth of hairs is good, still got irritated with it, what is the best solution of it?
Hello doctor I am 23years my parents are planning for my marriage but I am looking dark skin how to get fair suggest any cream thank you.
I am 2 worried about my hairs. Every tym I comb up my hairs it takes off few off my hair. In addition I got a bad habit of always putting my hands in between my hairs will brings down a bunch or 2 hairs with them. How can I decrease my hairfall. Any suggestions plzz.
I want a glowing face. My skin is sensitive and oily What to apply to have a glowing face? Please advice.
As from last 2 years I had an acne prblm and now the fillings and theirs marks ans scars are still there. So give me a solution for that.
I have black marks and pimples on my back and face from 4years. So wt should I do for removal of those marks?
I have a lot of acne on my face. I am using aloevera gel for past 1 year but I can not see any difference. My acne are increasing day by day. What should I do?
My sister started having white spots on her face all over her cheeks and forehead. Can you please suggest any cure for her problem? she is 22 years and unmarried. Thanks and regards
I have pimples and hair growth very much on my face and back also I am skinny although I eat lots of food.
I am a 26 years old and in a long distance relationship since 5 years. I am very much emotionally attached to this guy but we don't share a very good understanding. I get hurt very easily and cry a lot. Also because of my day to day dealing of people, I easily get hurt over what others do to me, I have lost trust in all, I have developed severe anger, I don't feel like sharing my feelings with anyone because no body will understand. I don't talk to my parents about what is bothering me. I have become silent and have bottled up all my feelings. My parents get upset and scolds me that I am always sad and don't talk but they never try to understand what is going inside me. Please help. Thank you in advance.
Berberis aquifolium isn't been effective on my ACNE. Please suggest some very strong medicine for me.
There are many cosmetic ingredients that can actually have a negative effect on your skin in the long run. The skin is a layer that must be taken care of. This does not merely include staying away from pollutants and dirt and cleaning your skin with the best products. It also means staying away from the wrong cosmetics and ingredients which can harm your skin. So let us look at the ten elements from the world of cosmetics that can do more harm than good for the skin.
1. Carcinogens in Lipsticks: This cosmetic ingredient can suck the moisture out of your lips and leave it looking discoloured in the long run. The carcinogenic oils and chemicals that are contained in many long wear lipsticks can damage the delicate skin leaving it exposed to the risk of cancer as well.
2. Benzoyl Peroxide: This is a toxic element that can be found in a number of cosmetics and must be avoided at all costs as it may also expose you to the risk of cancer.
3. Synthetic Colors: The use of synthetic colours in many cosmetics helps you in getting that unique colour of your eyes, cheeks and even lips. But did you know that too much use of this product can actually harm your skin? This is due to the coal tar source of the ingredient which is a skin irritant.
4. Parabens: These widely used preservatives can be found in a number of cosmetics like body washes, shampoos, facial cleansers and even deodorants. This has elements that can cause breast cancer with its estrogen mimicking effects.
5. Triclosan: This antimicrobial chemical also acts as an endocrine disruptor, which can have an adverse effect on the thyroid glands as well as the production of the reproductive hormones. It can be found in soaps and toothpaste.
6. Bleach Cream: Hydroquinone cream is one of the most commonly used ingredients in bleach creams, which causes significant damage to the skin. This also breaks down the essential natural oils of the skin to cause redness and rashes.
7. Acrylates in Nail Paint: These chemicals are usually found in acrylic nail paint and can cause cellular damage on the skin and can cause neurological problems and organ toxicity.
8. Fragrance: The chemical and synthetic fragrances used in many perfumes can be found in detergents and fabric softeners as well, which can have a harsh effect on one’s skin.
9. Dioxin: This is an ingredient used in many cosmetics and it may cause malfunctioning of the nervous system as well as rashes on the skin.
10. Wax: Wax is an ingredient can cause bleeding and lead to changes in the direction of the growth of hair from hair follicles. It can also make the skin rough in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.