Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anantha PadmanabhaYour feedback matters!
I am a 49 year old woman and I have sleeping problem. Though I sleep for 7 hours, I get up frequently and get continuous dreams which I remember next morning. This makes me tired and I feel sleepy whole day. Please advise some help.
Hi, My head has very pain in all evening so i am very careless some time this pain is very tough so help me from this headache.
Can you eat fruits when you are trying to loose weight? I currently have a fruit smoothie for breakfast, half an apple, one chiku, some mango, papaya, two dates, 2 table spoons of yoghurt, is this too many calories and sugar?
I have pcos. I am taking homeopathy medication for this. My ferritin level is low and hair fall. I am confused about pcos diet. Some said dairy products are bad for pcos. And some says animal protein are bad. And also soya product make worse in pcos. So what should I have for protein. Other protein source are very costly and I have to take enough protein for my hair growth. I don't want to take any supplements kindly do advice.
I am 26 year male. My penis's foreskin in attached with glans. When my penis get erection, foreskin not fully open. Is that normal or not. Pls help me.
Hi My age is 27 yrs. I born with two testicles but in the age of 10 it remain with only one testicle. Right now I have only one left side testicle. I am bit concerned about my future life that would I able to produce child or it will be a problem in future. I also have consulted a doctor before as per him there will be no problem to have babies in future. But I want to double check for my satisfaction. Please help me.
I have a pain on my stomach sometimes. Left side bottom. Most of the time after having food its coming. What should I do for this doctor. Please help me out.
I am 24 year old, and I am suffering from night fall, I have taken many ayurvedic medicine but not fit. So please help me.
Im 23 years old male. Im working in night shift. So I can not able to Sleep in morning. Nt continuously Bt Sometimes. May I know what was the reason for that.
Sir I am suffering from fungal infection for ladt five month it reoccur again and again .i am taking turdest 250 but it is not working. Please suggest me how to get rid off.
Your libido or is very important for having a passionate intimate life with your partner. An enhanced drive is required to have the ultimate experience in bed improving your overall physical experience. There are foods that boost your libido, enhancing your sexual urge. However, some foods are also responsible for restricting your libido, which may result in poor sexual drive and loss of longing to have sex.
Here some common food items from your everyday consumption list, which are responsible for restricting your libido:
- Beans: Beans are usually praised as they are high in fiber and contain antioxidants. However, beans are not considered good for a sexual drive because of being glassy. Beans contain indigestible sugar, which causes gastric issues and lowers your libido.
- Chocolate: Chocolate contains methylxanthines, which makes your skin more sensitive and aroused. However, in spite of acting as an enhancer, chocolate results in fatigue and causes tiredness. Due to fatigue, sexual performance is lowered.
- Fried Food: Enjoying greasy fried foods like burgers and fries should be restricted if you want to have healthy sex. The trans-fat found in fried foods is known to cause a decrease in the male and female libido. The impact of devouring these trans, unsaturated fats results in irregular sperm production in men and meddles with gestation in women. French fries should be avoided before having sex.
- Microwaved popcorn: Microwave popcorn can have severe effects on your libido. The chemicals present in the inner lining of the bags which contain these popcorns is said to cause a lowering of sex drive in men. The acids present such as perfluoroalkyl acids- PFOA and PFOS cause lowering of sperm count.
- Red meat: Regular consumption of red meat makes you consume excessive growth hormone, fats and antibiotics. These decrease natural sperm production and production of testosterone. Loss of sexual drive is caused.
- Potato chips: Potato chips contain trans-fats, which may cause oxidative body damage and disrupt normal hormone secretion. You are likely to gain weight, get tired easily and thus your overall libido will go down.
- Cheese: Cheese is processed with antibiotics and growth hormones. This causes disorder in the natural production of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. These are the primary sexual hormones, which are related to sex drive. Hence, consuming a lot of cheese is bad for your libido.
- Soya bean: Soya beans can cause disruption and disorder in hormone levels because of the presence of phytoestrogen compounds in it. These compounds try to mimic estrogen and cause lessened energy and sex drive.
A decrease in your libido and sexual drive can be caused from the most common everyday foods that you consume. You should know which foods to avoid, if you want to have a healthy sexual life.