Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anantha Lakshmi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anantha LakshmiYour feedback matters!
I m 27years old boy, I have dark circle under eye, pls tell me about the treatment and medicine. And how much time it take to clear dark circle. I don't know about weight.
Hi all, THE CONCERN HERE IS. WE HAD UNPROTECTED INTERCOURSE ON 28TH OF MARCH 2016. AND MY PERIODS WERE DELAYED BY 2 WEEKS IN THE month OF APRIL AND LATER IT CAME ON TIME IN THE MONTH OF MAY. ON 10TH IF THE MONTH. TODAY ITS 15TH OF JUNE AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY PERIODS WHICH ARE YET TO COME. I AM HAVING A WHITE VAGINAL DISCHARGE INSTEAD WHICH I EVEN HAD IN THE MONTH OF APRIL. HOWEVER,I AM LATE BY 5 DAYS AS OF TODAY. PLEASE ADVICE CAN THERE BE ANY CHANCE OF PREGNANCY AND THERE HAS BEEN NO SEXUAL contact SINCE WE HAD THE PILL IN MARCH. AND I ALREADY HAD GOT THE PERIODS IN APRIL AND MAY ONLY THE INE FOR THIS MONTH OF JUNE ARE DELAYED. PLEASE PLEASE ADVICE POSSIBLE EFFECTS AND CAUSES. Thank you.
I am an introvert and not talkative /friendly by nature. I don't generally initiate hi /hello to even known people / peers. Specially it happens when they are girls. I want to change my nature like an extrovert and friendly person. Please advise something so that I could be able to change in my habits which are the old. Thanks a lot.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.