Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anantha Krishna M A
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Anantha Krishna M AYour feedback matters!
My wife was suffering from Atopic Dermatitis problem for past 2 years before 5 months she got more itching and water like fluid comes from affected area she consulted an Skin Dr. and he Suggested medicines and to use LS Dew soap now she got some relief but now pimple like thing is newly forming .is there any permanent solution in Homoeopathy, what soap she want to use .
I have black mark around my eyes. It's make me so disappoint. How can I remove this? There is any possibility to remove this mark with in a month.
In my face there is pimples I want remove and my face is oily skin so I want best medicine decision for my prblm.
I am recently diagnosed with ulcerative colite (left sided), now my doctor prescribed me mesacol-od, normaxin, omnacortil-40 drugs. Little bit frequency of stool with bleeding improved. I am taking this medicine from 15 days. Please suggest best expert to treat ulcerative colite permanently. Please guide.
Most of the time when I go to toilet. My poop lie on the toilet sheet. And when I drop a mug of water there. Then it go slip fastly on the toilet hole and some drop of hole's water always jump and touch my bumb. Is there any disease spread through it. Please tell me.
I'm 18 but skin looks way elder. Please suggest me ways to get it back to normal. It'd be great help if you cud also tip me about hair gain and removal of heavy wrinkle texture in my skin. And yes. I'm overweight (has it gotta do much with it?)
What is main reason for having cancer. What precautions should we take to avoid cancer. And also I feel pain in my breast before mensuration is the symptoms of breast cancer.
I am 17 .Having premature wrinkles on forehead for more than 1 year. Please suggest a proper diet plan, and treatment (if something associated to medicines needs to taken). And what to avoid. I neither take any sort of alcohol nor do smoke.
In spite of several reminders about the ill- effects of smoking, you might still be an unperturbed chain smoker. Smoking is one vice that not only ruins the health of your heart, lungs and brain, but it also damages your skin. The changes smoking can bring about are usually gradual and hence we tend to overlook. A peek into the effects of smoking on your skin may curb your urge to smoke henceforth.
- Smoking increases chances of a scaly skin: You may not be aware that puffing cigarettes can make you develop a serious skin condition. Scaly skin or Psoriasis is an autoimmune skin disorder but the chances of contracting this disorder are increased with every pack of cigarettes you smoke. Psoriasis has severe impacts on the kind of life you live. It might lead to estrangement from friends and acquaintances, making you end up lonely and depressed. Studies reflect smoking a pack each day for twenty years at a stretch increases your risk of developing a scaly skin by sixty percent.
- Smoking leads to irregular sleep patterns: It is frequently noticed that despite a full night's sleep, a person feels tired and overworked. The reason could be a lack of nicotine during your hours of sleep. This lack makes you uneasy in bed. Lack of sleep is always evident in the quantity and quality of work a person does.
- Smokers can have bags under their eyes: Do you wonder why make- up tips fail in freshening up your appeal? It could be the result of your bad habit of smoking. Though dark circles and bags under eyes are not indicative of other essential problems, they do make you look exhausted and elderly. Instead of using cold compress to get rid of these bags, try quitting cigarettes.
- Smoking can cause persistent scars and bruises: Smoking prevents or rather delays the process of healing. Researches show how nicotine leads to vasoconstriction. It constricts the small blood vessels in different parts of your body prohibiting blood flow to these parts. Scars and bruises take a longer time to heal because the oxygen in your blood doesn't reach them.
- Smoking will make you lose your radiant skin: If you have a beautiful, glowing skin, prepare to bid farewell to that glow. An excess intake of nicotine deprives your skin of oxygen. Your skin looks dehydrated. Smoking also drains out important nutrients like Vitamin C which is known for its effects against skin damage.
A healthy skin is the easiest key to the secret of looking pretty and confident. Quit smoking and experience the wonderful effects. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!