Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anantha KishanYour feedback matters!
I am a 43 years old man. I am suffering from depression and migrain pain from 8 years. I could not concentrate som time. Please Advice me.
I'm suffering from migraine pain. Medicines give relief only temporarily. Please help by giving some permanent remedy.
My head is paining from last three days. Doc says I have problem ogmf migraine. He told me to take combo flame tablet. Will it work. Or should I consult another doctor.
Pains, sprains, twisted feelings, numbness all over body more in right knee and below even after all kinds of medication since a year because of acupuncture treatment by Dr.
I have a migran form last 3-4 years I take many treatments but my problem is not solve please give me same advice for my problem.
I am 74 yrs. Male. My main problems/symptoms are unsteady gait with foot-dragging walk incoherent/slow speech and some Parkinson symptoms without tremors for the last one year. What homeopathic or ayurvedic medicines I should take? There is no allopathic cure for this.
During a febrile seizure, the body of a child may convulse, shake and contract, the eyes may roll, and he or she may moan or become unconscious. This type of seizure is usually for a few minutes, but in rare cases can last up to 15 minutes.
Febrile seizures stop on their own while the fever persists until treated. While some children may feel sleepy afterwards, others do not have lasting effects.
Seizures in toddlers may be caused due to the following factors
- Epilepsy - Epilepsy is defined categorically as two or more seizures without any acute cause. Epilepsy can occur at any age, but it is usually diagnosed in infants and young children.
- Body temperature - Body temperature may indicate a crisis in small children. High body temperatures or low body temperature can cause seizures in a toddler. These types of seizures occur only once or twice in children two years or younger, often after an illness. This type of seizure due to the fortification of the body temperature is considered a febrile convulsion.
- Dehydration - Febrile seizures can also occur due to dehydration. Dehydration is a direct result of previous illness that included sweating and fever.
- Physical condition - A child who is in poor physical condition can also be prone to seizures. Malnutrition or a body weakened by disease or illness makes small children more susceptible to crises.
- Family History - Family history can play a role in toddlers or children with seizures. If a family member suffered from the tendency or had convulsions, particularly febrile seizures as a child, this trait can be inherited.
Treating febrile seizures
If your child has a febrile seizure, stay calm and:
- Make sure your child is in a safe place and does not fall or hit something hard
- Place your child on his side to prevent choking
- Watch for signs of breathing difficulties, including any colour change in the face of your child
- If the seizure lasts more than a few minutes or your child turns blue, it may be a more serious type of seizure; connect with doctors immediately
Febrile seizures can be frightening to witness, but remember they are fairly common and are not usually a symptom of a serious disease, and in most cases does not lead to other health problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.
I am 29 years and had paralatic attack on 26 oct 14 due to blockage in my heart valves. My right hand and leg is not working properly. My two heart valves were replaced in the surgery on 31 march 15. I can walk slowly and can move my hand slowly. How much time it will take to recover?
A 28 years old female is suffering from migraine and thyroid for last 4 years. Please advise. Regards.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
Hello doctor. My suffering from autism from 14 years [since his birth] he is not getting any particular treatement now a days he hits everyone badly and breakes things he is very loud. Please give me some suggestions regarding this nd reply as soon as possible thnks.
I have been eating a lot of junk food lately and I have observed that in the morning when I get up from bed I feel very weak and my hands and legs feel numb.
The usual period before which surgery should be undertaken so that good final outcome can be expected is around 3 months.
so in such cases do not wait too much.