Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ananth KumarYour feedback matters!
I am doing masturbation for 10 years continuously done 2 times a day. Is there any chance of loosing interest in sex or any other problems faced by that please suggest me i am 22 now.
Medical reports done, Vitamin D & Vitamin B 12 are less than required. I am 26 years old guy. What kind of cure should i have, any food restriction or medicines are required? Please suggest food restriction or addon as I am vegetarian. If medicines required, please suggest medicines too.
it can be curable if you follow proper postural guidance and ergonomic designed atmosphere.
My wife 36 years old her weight 68 kg height 5.4 feet and having thyroid past 1 yr taking thyronorm 5mg daily she complains of blockage and Uneasiness in throat.Please advise
I am 23 years old male. I did a blood test. My E.S.R SHOWED 27 whereas in the normal value section it was 0-10. I am a bit worried. Kindly help and explain.
Hi I get stomach pain as I have my breakfast y is tat happening n how do I cure it please help me n now a days I'm feeling very hungry in every one hour please help me out with this.
I have fever since 3 days. I can't even sleep sometimes. Feels weakness from 3 days and don't like to work and do day by day activity. So if you have any suggestion regarding to my problem then help me. Thank you.
I have headache and stomach in pain for 5 days, I have consulted a doctor, but there is no proper treatment for my body, so want can I do now?
My room friend has a habit of masturbating, I am using common bathroom toilet, my friend Unsafe sex several times with callgirl, several days before the cut (wound) on my hand, so my friend sperm contact with my hand cut (wound, so can be HIV transfer, I am so feared please tell exact time HIV how long survive outside the body.
I am 36 year old male having pain in left lower abdomen. Diagnosed with left mid ureteric calculus with mild hydronephrosis and hydroureter calculus size 6.6 mm. Right renal small cortical cyst. Utricle cyst in prostate. post void residual is 92 ml.
My penis is curved during erection from last 2 years how can I treat it and from where and tell me about expenses.
Why we man MASTURBATION and y we can't stop it. And how to increase stamina for having sex for long time more then 5 to 10 mins.
Sir I am suffering from severe headache, body pains, legs pains since two days? I want suggestions to build my body. Would you please suggest me.
The human body requires the basic nutrients for its normal functioning which are carbohydrates, fats and proteins. However, there are certain vital vitamins and minerals too, that are equally important because these help in maintaining the proper health of a human body in various ways. One such vitamin is Vitamin B complex of which, there is a crucial vitamin known as Vitamin B12 or scientifically called as Cobalamin.
Functions of Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 plays a major role by controlling several factors of the human body. These are necessary for the body to run well and stay healthy. Some of the key functions of Vitamin B12 are listed below:
- It is responsible for the conversion of raw carbohydrate matter that enters into the body in the form of food into glucose that is the driving energy for the body. Therefore, in a way it helps to keep the continuity of energy production in the human body and its deficiency, therefore, can lead to fatigue or weakness.
- Every single nature of human cells is related to the DNA and RNA that define the genetics and hereditary factors of a human body. Vitamin B12 assists in the creation of this DNA and RNA.
- Vitamin B12 also helps in the production of nerve cells in the human body by maintaining the covering of the nerve cells or neurones known as the myelin sheaths. This helps to free the body from the reach of toxins and free radicals that can be very harmful to the human body. Hence, any shortage of Vitamin B12 can damage the nerve cells in a considerable manner.
- The bones of the human body need Vitamin B12 as well and any deficiency of Vitamin B12 can cause osteoporosis and other bone issues.
- Vitamin B12 in association with another vitamin known as Vitamin B9 (folate or folic acid) helps in the manufacture of red blood cells that help in impressive iron functioning, which is the main oxygen carrier of the human blood. Quite evidently, its deficiency can lead to shortness of breath and other breathing disorders.
- Even heart requires an adequate amount of Vitamin B12 along with Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B9 so that appropriate levels of amino acid named homocysteine are produced that is a deciding factor in heart diseases.
- Vitamin B12 is an essential component affecting the brain health too, and any deficiency of Vitamin B12 can often lead to various brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease and the like.
In fact, Vitamin B12 has also been found to regulate mood and emotions of humans. Above all, Vitamin B12 is vital for keeping an individual happy and healthy by revitalising the body cells and making him or her feel youthful and vibrant all the time.