Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ananth Kamat
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ananth KamatYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old male. I have problem mujhe din mein 4 times toilet jaana padta haii aur mujhe bhookh bhii bahut lagtiii haiii aur mujhe urine bhii bahut baar aata raat ko urine 5-6 times and kaafi khaana khaane ke baad bhii waitt nahii badhtaa. I test blood sugar but my report is normal. Now what should I have to do?
I am 25 year old mujhe 1 week se urine ki problem ho rhi h. Urine krne k baad bhi satisfaction nahi hota. Urine krne m zor lagana padhta h. 2.3 drop bhi pending rhta h to aisa feel hota h jaise bahot zor ki pee aai hai. Raat m 1.1 hour m ankh khul jati h aisa lagta hai bahot zor ki pee aai h but 10 to 15 drop hi nikalte h. Please koi medicine suggest kariye jis se urine m satisfaction na ho.Please suggest.
I am 25 years male. From some days I am getting oily liquid from urine. In morning time when I go toilet then I saw it after passing the urine. I am very confused. My friend is saying it is DHAAT. But I am also suffering stone disease. please give me solution. What should I do?
My 7 years old son is passing urine during sleep in the night. It has also been noticed that his underwear is sometimes wet with urine during day time too. What can be the causes behind it? What tests should be carried out? What is the cure?
I am planning to have anal sex using condom (Ass fucking) with my girl, is it safe? Will her Ass grow big or lose shape? Will she have any internal problems? Could you please share your thoughts.
I am FROM BANGLADESH. I have been suffering from kidney pain as stone was caught in my left side kidney size 9 mm. I have visited many doctors in Bangladesh they advise me to go for operation.In this situation, what I can do now.
Sir, I am suffering from anal pain in right side of rectum since 8 years. I have been treated by many Doctors. They checked me and almost every doctor said there is not any major problem. I did tests as well its test did a surgeon doctor at his clinic with an instrument with a small bulb attached and checked my anal rectum and he said me that you have an anal fissure. I take antibiotics too almost every doctor gave me antibiotics and said me the same statement, (anal fissure). In previous year I met a consultant doctor at state hospital srinagar he advised me to do a colonoscopy. I did the same and produced to the same consultant and he said me that there is nothing any serious problem. A small hemorrhoid was in report. He gave me ointment namely dobesoft and Dilgel. After that everything was right. But couple of weeks again I am suffering from same. One doctor said me take lot of fluid and don't smoke. Consultant too advise me the same. And unfortunately I am a chain smoker. Now please advise me what to do I am tense and confused. Please sir again please give the suggestion as well as advise please. That will be your kindness.
I have itchy anus condition where I scratch it till the skin starts burning. Usually itchy every 12 hours, not regularly. Other problems I have are gastric and itchy problems near groin area.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.