Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnandkrishnaYour feedback matters!
Iam 22 old male iam suffering from burning of mouth. What is causes of burning of mouth. Natural tips for gastric problem tips.
I am worry about my teeth. Two are damaged by bacterias. Can you please tell me about how to remove these bacterias, also suggest me which of the toothpaste I have to use.
One of my tooth is damaged then I fitted cement in my tooth after some days my tooth is leaved the cement. What I should do.
Whenever I eat chocolate, I will have pain in my teeth. Otherwise I don't have, while doing brush, everyday I will get blood.
I am having sensitivity in my front teeth and I have had fillings before 6 months and now when I have any hot items I feel sensitivity and it disappears. But I don't have any problem with the cold items. What can I do to overcome this?
What are the essential food for to get whiter and stronger teeth? My teeth appeared as yellow in color? What should I do?
I have a bleeding problem in my gums and a bad smell from my mouth. I don't take any medicine nothing. please suggest me some home remedy for dis issue.
I was having a tooth that became partly broken and also loose. Tonight at dinner part of the tooth has come out part is remaining with the gum. But there was no bleeding. My platelet count is low. What to do now. Should I get the remaining part of the tooth extracted or leave it as it is. I am scared for extraction since bleeding may not stop. What is the minimum platelet level when the tooth can be extracted.
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.