Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand RaoYour feedback matters!
I am having a pain in the left heal, pain increase to some extent wheni am in bed. What I have to do or take to get relief?
I am 41 years old male. My question is 1) how many times a night shud I get erection? 2) Or how many times a week I shud have sex ideally? 3) in case I don't get an erection after having ejaculated after 10-12 mins of sex, does it mean that I have problems with my sex life? 4) I have never had another erection after ejaculation since I am married. But all my friends said this was a problem n they have sex at least twice a night even at this age of 40 or so.
My sister who is 58 years old, had viral fever 10 days back and now come out of it. But she is now suffering from joints pain and able to move fast. Upon consulting her Doc advised this will be there are few months (latest after effects of viral fever). Kindly advice. Thanks,
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
- Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
- Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
- Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
- Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
- Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
- Avoid caffeinated or carbonated beverages, alcoholic beverages, and those high in sugar - All these drinks contain preservatives, colours and sugars. They are acidic in nature and act as diuretics. They cause loss of fluids through urine.
- Do not drink very chilled liquids - They do not really help cool you down in summers, though they make you cool for some time. Drinking really cold liquids when feeling hot may lead to a slight constriction of the blood vessels in the skin and decrease heat loss, which is not advisable when trying to cool down.
Apart from this you must limit all strenuous activity, eat light, nutritious and non-fatty meals, and reduce intake of heaty vegetables and fruits, like spinach, radish, hot peppers, onions, garlic, beetroot, pineapple, grapefruit and ripe mangoes (if you cannot resist mangoes, soak them overnight in water). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian/nutritionist.
I am suffering from ringing sound on the ear after ear cleaning and eating tablet but sound is continuously ringing in the ear what I do.
I am a 48+ years old working woman. Recently from few months I am getting muscle cramps at bedtime. Can you please suggest a remedy.
Hi doctor I'm married my wife says her breasts are aching she don't allow me to touch it or feel it even does not allow to take it in my mouth, may I know the reason? What should b done!
I am married guy with a 4 months baby boy. My sex life was good for initial 2 years of my marriage (4-5 times a week) till we got the news of my wife's pregnancy. We avoided sex in first 3 months as per doctor's advice & then for following 3 months, we did occasionally (once a week). Then there was a complete pause of 6 months till the baby was of 3 months. On resuming sex, I am facing problems for which I need solution. I don't get erection strong enough to penetrate even after good foreplay & if we try harder for it then I end up ejaculating. We tried penetrating using oil as lubricant in semi-erect state but either erection is unsustainable or it ends up in premature ejaculation. Me & my wife love each other but this situation is affecting our relation. I can't fulfill her desires every time by foreplay. Also I started avoiding getting physical with her due to it. We try having sex hardly once a week but it leads to dissatisfaction. please help. Also I am ashamed to consult doctor face to face.
Sir/ mam during intercourse how we know that, a women reach organism or fulfil satisfied. Any kind of symptoms for these or she were also cum out like as a man sperm or some fluids liquid.
My friend is having a severe headache from past 7 days. What should We do now? What are the reasons for this sudden headache?
For few months I'm suffering from chronic constipation. Sometimes avg. 2 to 3 days in a week my bowel is not clearing. What should I do or not to do to cure this?
I had 6" of my penis and I want to make it bigger like 8" or above it it possible? So is there something which is help full for me here?
More popularly known ads haldi, almost Indian dish has dash of turmeric, adding a therapeutic touch.
Best prescription for case of Diabetes and leprosy. its also a carminative tonic –blood-purifier and vermicide. It is used in treating Jaundice, infection of liver, flu, cholesterol problem, etc…More effectively so in combination with fenugreek, jeera, Tulsi n pepper.
How to use:
Common cold: Turmeric powder added to boiled water and inhaled
Dry cough: A pinch of turmeric powder added to hot cows milk and taken early in the morning
Skin problem: Juice of raw turmeric applied externally
Intestinal warms: 20 drops of raw turmeric juice, mixed with a
pinch of salt taken first thing in the morning daily for 3-4 days
Anemia: A teaspoon each of raw turmeric juice and honey mixed together and taken every morning for a month
Asthma : A teaspoon of turmeric powder added to a glass of milk, taken twice or thrice daily