Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand RaoYour feedback matters!
HiiHii sir my age 27 but mera penis ki foreskin abhi tak piche nhi hui hai. Kisi ne .kaha hai ki abhi tk sex nhi kiya honga. I am very depression. Because my next year marriage. So sir pls advise no opreaction only medicine tratement. Sir lekin sbka penis ki foreskin back hoti BT meri q nhi. Jub me sex kroonga tb honga piche. Q ki o bhut tight hai. Sir pls early reply.
I m suffering for premature ejaculation. While having I just ejaculate in 5 to 10 sec. Bcoz of this my married life is badly affected. please help me soon.
I had hysterectomy in 2003 and now I have hypothyroidism and diabetes will these give rise to any gynic problem how often should I consult a gynecologist and for what reason.
Hi I am suffering from asthma problem since I was 2 or 3 years old. How can I control my asthma problem n is there any way to cure my sickness? I tried many medicines like some village medicines and I also went to Apollo children's hospital at chennai few years back. Drive Minakshi krishnan detailed with me. She gave navuliser and took some blood tests too. After that I was feeling better then before. But now it is disturbing me again.
I am 25 years men and suffering from dengue last 2 months. What are the basic diagnosis process of dengue. What are the major test of dengue.
I am getting allergic of dust again nd again bt do not find any solution. I have consulted many doctors they say that it will tke tym. nothing else.
I sm suffering from psoriasis last from child hood at present no medicine proved effective, can you suggest any effective medicine age is 40years male.
I have sugar from last three years since i am using medicine now the sugar levels are better than normal.But one more problem since using medicine sexually total not commited whats the problem and solution.
My wife is suffering from Diabetes. Her sugar level without eating any thing, tested in early in morning found 188.
Recurrent hemorrhoids- just lying with the wall of rectum like a thread- what is the hometreatement.
I have problem of reflux in upper stomach. Is there any permanent solution for that? I have some pain in upper stomach. I have done gastroscopy by M. S. Pls suggest.
My daughter aged 40 suffers from ITP --LOW PLATELET -----FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS ---ON wysolone /DAPSONE WHAT ARE OTHER TREATMENT OPTIONS?
I am 20 years old male. I got a urine Burning problem from last one month and the urine also pale yellow. I got my test also and it's normal. I consulted a doctor a doctor and he said me that drink lots of water but whenever I drink less quantity of water I got a problem of burning water.
Hey, I am 21. Recently, I throwed up after my walk in the evening which was followed by high fever, chills and thigh ache. The very next I was normal. Is it normal?
For couple of days I am feeling confused my mind is not able to focus on the things. What is the reason it is due to the fact that I take migraine medicine but I stopped it a week ago. Now my headache is also reduced very less only once in a day for 1 minute or so otherwise fine I am worry about the confusion. How to get rid of it. What can I do.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.