Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand RaoYour feedback matters!
I am type 2 diabetic last 20 yrs. Am on flwg medication, 6 units insulin before breakfast, amaryl 2mg before breakfast, istamet 5o/500 afterr breakfast. My fasting sugar is 110, 2hrs after meals it is 160. Kindly advise should I continue with above. Thanks and regards.
I am feeling shy to ask dis que. When I used to have sex with my gf, after first ejaculation my penis takes around 2 3 hrs to erect and it makes me depressed in front of her and I hav to make some excuse to sleep and ask her for next night. Pls help me.
1. Keep little walk or move every two hours from your desk
2. Any thing to be lifted do it from sitting and upright position
3. Avoid sitting or lying in soft cushion which may sag body into it
4. If possible outdoor cycling can be practised for 30 minutes a day in particular time period regularly
5. No hunch back in any posture
6. Keep reading anything in correct body alignment
I am 45years old male suffering with psoriyasis. I need perfect solution for this disease. I am suffering this problem from nearly 4 to 5 years.
I am having sinus what precautions have to take in winter because I face major problem in winter like cold.
I had sex with two prostitute 3 months back wearing a condom. So do I get aids and my penis is too small thats 4 inches I masturbate daily. Will it harm my marriage life in future please help me out.
I am having allergic asthma from past 7 years and tired from changing all reputed doctors of my city please help me.
Sir gud noon Im sathish 31age living at trichy; I have an issues of my erectile dysfunction as well as semens getting out immediately. What is the solution for this to get well.
Hi. I'm 29 years old. I recently noticed that foreskin of my penis doesn't go back when it's erect. It is causing issues in my marital life. Do I need to go for a surgery or something? Please advice.
Studies show that 1 out of 3 men worldwide experience the problem of premature ejaculation (PE), with men of all age groups from as young as early 20s to even 60 year olds suffering from it at some point of their lives. The main causes behind this problem are neurobiological in nature. Research suggests that hypersensitivity of the penis alongside a reduction in the brain’s serotonin levels (brain chemicals that control your sexual desire) is a cause of PE in men.
Even so, you may be suffering from PE if you experience these symptoms:
- If you ejaculate within a minute of sexual penetration
- If you’re unable to control your ejaculation during all episodes of sexual penetration
- Experiencing feelings of frustration and distress, and avoiding sexual contact as a result
4 Simple Ways to Delay or Control Ejaculation
The practice of certain techniques can help you to delay ejaculation and lead to a more satisfying sexual experience. Here are some of these techniques:
1. Kegel Exercises: Helping you to improve the control of your sexual response is the Kegel routine. The exercise aims to bring about the strengthening of your pelvic region, and subsequently your pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle (the large muscle that stretches all the way from the pubic bone to the tail bone) that is responsible for PE. The Kegel technique calls for tightening and then releasing of the PC muscle for 10 seconds. With a 10 second interval in between each set, you should do about three sets of this to be able to slow things down when you feel yourself experiencing an orgasm.
2. Start-stop Technique: One of the simplest techniques for controlling or delaying your ejaculation, the start-stop technique could be done solo or with your partner. This climax control method involves the stimulation of your penis to the point of orgasm but stopping just before it occurs. The stimulation should last about 30-60 seconds, followed by a period of rest to allow you to regain control before starting all over again. The process should be repeated 4-5 times so as to enable you to identify your point of delay.
3. Squeeze Technique: In this technique, you’re required to squeeze the end of the penis that is the point between the shaft and the glans (the rounded part at the end of the penis), until the need to ejaculate passes. You could do this technique alone or with your partner. You can repeat this process 4-5 times until the time you feel that you can no longer control your orgasm. While helping you to discover your point of no return, the technique enables you to delay your episodes of ejaculation.
4. Deep Breathing Technique: The practice of the 5 minutes deep breathing technique can help to delay your sexual response to a great extent. Every breath that you inhale and exhale during those 5 minutes would enable you to exercise better control over the tension and arousal that brings about untimely ejaculation. For this, you need spend about 5 seconds taking in a deep breath, followed by 3 seconds of holding it in, and then 5 seconds of deep exhalation. This inhaling and exhaling rhythm should be done for 5 minutes so as to render you with the ability to control your PE. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.