Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anand RaoYour feedback matters!
My urine is too much smell. Ordinarily in morning first urine is some odd smell. Bt I am regularly feel my urine smell .it n' t check up some urine test.
My sugar level is 167 fasting and 190 pp. I am frequently having periodontal abscess problem for last 2 months. Is my sugar level a major concern and can not be corrected or can it be reversed.
I am 30 years old and I am suffering from neck pain. please tell what medicines should intake or what should i do? Another problem is constipation. Please help me.
Hello doctor I am suffering pain in my left side ball is this down into the legs and pressure under with the legs. I don't have any other diseases. Tell me that is my condition And tell me the completely cure treatment suggest me.
I m a asthma patient. I m suffering from the problem till starting. In winter I have a problem in breathing. So pls suggest wht I do?
I am 22 year male and got married 2 months ago. I suffered from premature ejaculation. And not able to make her feel gud even a single time. My ejaculation time is 1 minute. I want to increase my intercourse time. Please suggest me any medicine aur tablet. Which one should I recommend so that my wife can achieve orgasm. Reply me. With some names. I am not aware any of them.
Premature ejaculation shortly after sexual penetration. What is solution for long period sexual activity.
My father 83+ years old is diabetic. He is having constipation entire of last week. We put him to oral laxative but no improve. He now throw up black bile and mucous from mouth. Ref attach picture of same. Every 15 min or so he feel like vomiting bit nothing much comes out. I gave Ondem 8 MG to placate the vomiting spasms. Is this right? Pls suggest more.
How Ayurveda can help manage diabetes? Recently detected with it. Hb1ac at 8. And triglycerides are high too.
My father aged 68 years suffering from paralysis stroke since 15 year's still he can't walk without others support, his right side body portion is stiff, not able to bend, please advice me what to do.?
Hello. I am 21 years old boy and for a few days now I am experiencing a mild pain in my right testicle or the right side of my scrotum. I am feeling the pain when that part is pressed or it bumps against my legs. Please help. I am very tensed.
My mother age 82 years having oedema over lower limbs since 1 year she also complains breathless in mornnig she is mild hyper tenssive with diabtes.
My baby is 3 months old. She has constipation from birth. She takes 3 to 4 days to pass the motion. Can you suggest a solution for this?
A bloated abdomen is very upsetting, both for cosmetic reasons and also because it makes one feel lousy and lethargic. Also, it can bring your energy levels down in a big way. However, the good news is that bloated belly can be managed by making some basic changes in the way you eat and/or drink.
Knowing what causes bloated belly is the first step towards managing it.
- Using a straw: Whether you are drinking a smoothie or shakes, coffee or tea, drink it directly from the glass. When sipping through a straw, a lot of air is consumed along with it, and that leaves you with a bloated feeling. If it is coke or aerated drink that is being consumed, it makes it even worse.
- Packaged foods: While packaged foods help you by saving cooking time and provide a quick fix for the hunger pangs, they also come packed with loads of sodium. This leaves you with a bloated feeling, and if you are someone who uses packaged foods at each meal, it is almost there to stay. Switch to fresh foods and see how your bloating disappears.
- Low-calorie foods: As we all are busy watching calories, we have started using aspartame. Be it artificial sweeteners for the coffee or diet cokes, these contain substances which take much longer to digest and so they stay in your tummy for a longer period of time. They are not recognized as foods by the stomach and so it takes time to digest. Switching to a no-sugar diet (minus the aspartame) or using palm jaggery can instantly provide relief.
- Legume/Bean family: While legumes are known as the best protein source, especially for vegetarians, they are also loaded with gas. Whether it is the regular beans, green peas, double beans, or kidney beans, they all have a great tendency to bloat you up. The carbohydrate in these are not easy to digest, giving the gassy bloated feeling. Taking an anti-gas agent when there are too many beans on your plate is very much recommended.
- Excessive use of gums or candy: For those who are used to chewing on gums or candies, there is a lot of air that is swallowed during this process. An alternative is to keep taking small sips of water, which will not leave you feeling bloated. The water also helps reduce bloating by keeping a constant movement of the intestine.
- Eating too fast: As we are all pressed for time, there is no time to sit down and eat. However, eating too fast leads to bloating in two ways. Firstly, by taking in a large amount of air along with the food. Secondly, by not chewing the food properly, bigger pieces of food reach the stomach and leave you feeling bloated. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.