Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand N SYour feedback matters!
When I was kid I am soo white but now I medium colour. In my childhood some soaps are not set to me that's why I'm medium colour like my mother told. Is it able to get back my old colour. What prescription I want to use.
How to cure black marks on skin which was happened due to chicken pox is there any treatment to remove those marks on face.
Hi Sir, Recently my brother's face became too black. As he had a habit of smoking. I'm thinking that there is problem with smoking. And for that he stopped the habit please advice some better prescription for him.
I am having red spots and rashes all over my neck and they r itching alot. I am fed up of this. please help me.
I am 19 years old male. I am engineering student. My question is that I have dark circles below my eyes. I eat vitamins and proteins daily, drink a plenty of water, sleep well! so what you think what would be the reason. Yes moreover I am little stressed sometimes and masturbate daily but now in control mode!
My TSH was 9. Normal t3 and t4. Here are some things that I've been experiencing over the past couple years: oily skin, inflamed skin with capillaries that frequently dilate in warm/hot conditions/climates, feeling more than normal hot in the summer, feeling more than normal cold in the winter. Fatigue. Also a weird fact -- I always have a 6 pack, no matter what I eat, what I do. My doctor told me I had subclinical hypothyroidism and put me on thyroxine 50mcg, but something just doesn't seem right. Thyroid controls hormones and regulates temp and blood vessels and metabolism. Why would blood vessels dilate in warm conditions if I was hypo? Why would skin get inflamed? If anything, blood would flow to your heart and surface facial capillaries would constrict. Why would I have oily skin? Why would I be 8% body fat even when I smash ice cream? Hyper=low TSH, but it seems like I have more hyper symptoms. I bought LEMON BALM, which is said to have the ability to normalize thyroid levels.
Hello doctor. I got black spots on my forehead and cheeks due to pimples. How can I get rid of these spots.
I have a mark near my left eye my consultant advice me aquasine creme when I use it it's create fairy that part in which I use it now it's look different from my skin please advice what to do for this mark.
I fell from my bike on my palm and had light bruises. Its been a month and there is still a small lump. Its really painful while doing exercises like push ups.
Hi doctors. I am 18 years old male. My face is full of red and small pimples. My face is oily and pachi. Dark spot and dead cells make my face dark. I want a fair and smooth face. Please suggest me.
Exposure to the sun for a long period of time can result in several skin problems. They occur on the basis of heat, humidity and the rays of the sun. Here are the most common skin problems caused due to sun exposure:
- Sunburn: Sunburns occur as a result of overexposure of the skin to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Melanin in the skin protects it from the sun’s rays, but in case of overexposure, melanin fails to work and sunburn is caused. The symptoms of sunburn include the skin turning red, burning in the affected areas, skin tightness and a sensation of itching. Severe symptoms are blisters, chills, fever and fatigue.
- Age spots: Age spots are caused due to overexposure to the sun. They are brown marks, which appear on the surface of the skin, especially in the arms, hands and other body parts. Age spots get more prevalent with ageing. Symptoms of this condition include brown and gray pigmentation on the skin surface. The pigmentation occurs in a circular shape and is flat on the skin.
- Photosensitivity: This condition is also known as sun allergy. People with photosensitivity are likely to get burned from sun exposure very easily, and symptoms of sunburn are observed. Symptoms include red and pink skin rashes accompanied by itching and burning. The area gets scaly and blistered.
- Moles: Moles occur commonly due to sun exposure. They may appear on any part of the body. Moles may vary from being harmless to cancerous. Common symptoms include raised skin and the skin tone changing into reddish brown or black. Moles are round in shape, and some moles are painful.
- Solar elastosis: This condition is commonly known wrinkles and occurs when the elastic tissues of the skin get deteriorated due to sun exposure. The skin turns limp on account of no strength of the tissues and collagen. Wrinkles appear, and the skin seems loose and sagging. Deep lines are formed on the skin.
- Skin cancer: Skin cancer accounts for being the most severe and fatal result of prolonged exposure to the sun without any kind of protection. There are many forms of skin cancer. The most primary skin cancers include Melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Polymorphous light eruption: This condition, known as PMLE in short, affects women between the age group of twenty to forty. It also occurs in light sensitive people who spend more time under the sun. Symptoms include a red or pink, bumpy rash and raised areas on the skin surface. Itchiness and dry patches are indicated.
A large number of skin problems occur due to long hours of sun exposure. Some of these are chronic problems, which require proper treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.