Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Ms
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anand MsYour feedback matters!
I have been diagnosed with gerd. I get stinking bad breadth from my mouth despite my gums and teeth being absolutely normal as certified by dentist. Is it that bad breadth is due to h. Pylori infection? is there some facility where urea breadth test is done to confirm h. Pylori. Is this test safe?
In my fathers left leg there is fungus infection from many years and he is suffering from diabetes can diabetes is curable? Currently he is taking homeopathic medicine for diabetes.
My only son (9 Yr) is now a student of Class IV in a School at semi-urban area with his mother along with one of my relatives family (4 members) separately. I am working in other place away from them and attending week end / holidays. My wife is looking after every thing. She is efficient, accommodative, and is teaching child. At home have no TV connection. Child is (i) very arrogant and is not intending to study; (ii) eating too much, health is good; (iii) talkative other than study matter; (iv) mobile, computer may be handled quickly and can practice any play without any target; (v) has ability to grasp any songs/music; (vi) during study period he can grow different reasons to away from the class. Because of him my family peace is going away from home. My wife is becoming unrest for him. School is not far away, five minutes by walk.
He had a problem that if he done some heavy work he immediately get tired what to do to increase stamina?
Psoriasis is a non-contagious common skin condition that causes rapid skin cell reproduction resulting in red, dry patches of thickened skin. The dry flakes and skin scales are thought to result from the rapid buildup of skin cells. Psoriasis commonly affects the skin of the elbows, knees, and scalp.
Psoriasis can be caused by a variety of reasons. Heredity can be crucial. If one parent is affected, then there is 15% of chances for the child to suffer from psoriasis. If both the parents are affected then the possibility of child getting the psoriasis is 60%. Consumption of opposite foods (such as fish and milk together), trauma on skin like cuts, bruises or burns, some medicines or skin irritants, excessive smoking, alcohol consumption and mental stress or psychological trauma can also be responsible for causing it.
Loose silvery scales
Itching or burning skin
Raised pus-filled skin bumps
Skin redness around pustules
Restricted joint motion
Skin pain and inflammation
Dry skin patches
Bleeding skin patches
Ayurvedic Psoriasis Treatment
According to Ayurveda, Psoriasis appears due to imbalance of two doshas - Vata and Kapha . Vata and Kapha doshas manifest in the skin and cause accumulation of toxins. These toxins accumulate in deep tissues like rasa (nutrient plasma), rakta (blood), mansa (muscles), and lasika (lymphatic). These toxins cause contamination of deeper tissues, leading to Psoriasis.
Purification of blood and tissues is the primary aim of Ayurvedic treatment in cases of Psoriasis. Toxins are cleansed from the body and the digestion restored to prevent further accumulation. Nourishing herbs are then administered to strengthen and tone the tissues to promote complete healing of the skin.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
Avoid consuming opposite foods.
Do not control natural urges like vomiting, urination, bowels, etc.
Do not take cold water bath immediately after a heavy workout, traveling, a long walk, etc.
Take care not to consume foods which cause indigestion.
Absolutely do not eat too much of salty, sour or acidic foods.
Avoid sleeping in afternoons.
Say no to radish, sesame, jaggery (gur), curds, fish and other sour foods.
Cover the affected part with a fresh thin banana leaf.
Take 15-20 sesame seeds and soak in a glass of water. Keep it overnight and drink on an empty stomach early in the morning.
Take 1-2 cup of bitter gourd juice on empty stomach in the morning. Continue this for 5-6 months. Patient may add a tablespoon of lime juice, if they find it difficult to digest the bitter taste.
I am suffering from stubborn acnes. They are not getting rid from 2-3 months. Are chemical peels safe for sensitive oily skin?
I AM 37 YEARS FEMALE I HAVE LOW BP SKIN ALLERGIES AND migraine NOW MY BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL IS 145 AFTER MEALS WHAT SHOULD I DO is it safe or not.
I am passing stools like semi fluid twice a day for past one and half month. Before I used to only twice in solid form. Need to know any problem with my digestion. I am going to marry is it due to anxiety?
My teeth got a yellow colour. Daily I am brush my teeth but that yellow colour not go. What I will for my teeth.
Successful living is a state where the mind and body are in perfect sync. In this state, one is able to make use of all of the available resources to live happily and with satisfactory results as far as life, work and relationships go. This does not mean that there are absolutely no problems. It simply means that you look at the problems and challenges as opportunities for growth, and solve them to live to the best of your abilities.
So what are the rules for successful living? Here is our list!
- Believe and Understand: While you may have heard the phrase, 'Believe in yourself', you would not have heard the word understand associated with it on a normal basis. Yet, the crux of the matter is this to believe, you must understand. Believing in your abilities is one side of the coin. Understanding your limitations is the other side. So, once you have both things in place, it becomes easier to plan your actions in a realistic manner. When you believe in your competence and understand your limitations, you will either take on those tasks that will be commensurate with your skills, or you will equip yourself with higher skills so as to take on even more varied activities and tasks.
- Simplify: This is an often repeated and extremely underrated term. To be more organised, you do not merely need the latest modular fittings in your home and office. One of the aspects of simplifying is decluttering. When you declutter, you are effectively removing all those things that do not serve you. If these things were to remain in front of you, they will only serve to expend your energy with thoughts of wastage and wastage of time as well, since you will be working your way through chaos to get to your core.
- Moderation: Simplification and moderation go hand in hand. Superfluous acts may give instant gratification, but they do not serve you in the long run. They strip you of self-control and can even alienate you from your relationships as you get closer to things rather than people. So, it is good to have a healthy dose of everything in your life for true balance and successful living.
- Perspective: If problems are bogging you down, then there are chances that your perspective is all wrong. Being more open and looking at the big picture are two sure shot ways of ensuring that the problems come and go without affecting your equilibrium.
Being in the moment and putting your family first is a part of creating a balanced situation in life where judegments, material wants and egos will not matter. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
My mother is suffering from backpain from over 3 year. But she had done all the test but the results is normal. So can I get a reasons for it?
I am 23 years old but looks so lean I want to increase my body wight and body seize. Can you please suggest me some medicine to become fat and increase my body.
- Cubitus valgus is a medical deformity in which the forearm is angled away from the body to a greater degree than normal when fully extended. A small degree ofcubitus valgus (known as the carrying angle) is acceptable and occurs in the general population.
- Are you suffering knock knee, bow legs, cubitus valgus and varus bilateral deformity
- Now these deformity can permanent cure without surgery in few days.
- First time in india you can correct this deformity without surgery.