Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand Kumar J.Your feedback matters!
Hey doctor. How are you? I want to ask you that I had been suffering from chicken pox and now am totally fine. But my chicken pox marks are still there on my face. So can you just tell me name of any cream or something so that I get rid of my chicken pox marks. Thank you. Have a nice day.
Actually my child has little white spot on skin & after test the calcium is high & vitamin d is less what is that cure?
Mere chehre ka color sawala hai. Aur meri gardan bhi sawali hai mujhe aisi cream bataiye jo mere chehare aur gardan ko gora bana de.
I have been facing smegma, I keep on washing every 2 hours still it forms. Please advise me any ailment or medicine.
Traditionally defined as "innovative treatments dedicated for skin revitalization"; skinboosters are procured from Hyaluronic acid as by-products. Also referred to as Hyaluronic Acid Injection, they are primarily used for the sole purpose of maintaining adequate levels of skin hydration, besides providing the skin with elasticity, firmness and vitality, while giving it a bright and radiant look. Moreover, they can improve the overall skin structure and also provide long lasting moisture. Skinbooster treatments have been widely regarded as substitutes to Hyaluronic acid Mesotherapy. Each treatment usually lasts for about thirty minutes and involves a tight procedure using micro injections, which help in the gradual breaking down of Hyaluronic acid stabilizing bonds. The treatments are most commonly administered under topical anaesthesia, along with the use of Emla cream.
What are its advantages?
The advantages of using skinboosters are varied and numerous. Unlike other anti-wrinkle treatments, skinbooster treatments gradually improve skin quality. Although the effects are not immediate, they are, however, long lasting and more reliable than others. As a matter of fact, their efficacy and safety as cosmetic products is perhaps the main reason why people prefer skinboosters over other treatments.
What effect does the treatment have on your skin?
After a minimum of three treatments, you will find that your skin texture and composition has improved greatly. Furthermore, your skin will become more tight, rigid, firm, elastic and radiant. Skinbooster treatments are also generally non-invasive and require the least amount of time for recovery, in contrast to other treatments. Their applicability is incredible as they go along even with other treatments like Botulinum toxin treatments. They are flexible enough to help revitalize the skin in any area of the body, from the sensitive areas around the eyes and mouth to the delicate skin of the cheeks and neck. Skinbooster treatments, however, are entirely different than dermal fillers as they are not involved in the enhancement of facial features like shape and proportion.
I am 18 years old boy from South india. I want to know that how to cure hyperpigmentation and bowel movement? Is there any relation between these two disease?
I suffered from chickenpox disease. Dark spots on my whole body are quite visible. Almost 1.25 years had elapsed and this spots continues. Kindly suggest how to fix this problem?
I am 44 years of age female. Having problem of dark circles. My doctor gives me faireye cream but it does, t work. Please suggest some better thing. And also want to improve tone of my face.
I have problem in my palms as their top layer of skin is deteriorating automatically. Give me significant advice for care.
Sir I have a small doubt regarding my face size. My head size (skull) is too short compared to my whole body (neck to toe). My head does not suits to my body. I feel embarrassed when I shave my head completely and I will not come out of my home til 1 month. Addition with these I grew little weight so it makes me more uncomfortable than before I heard abt maxilla facial surgery dat it lengthens maxilla of face which increase height of face Wil it be gud to have maxillofacial surgery? please help me plzzz.
I have dark brown spots on my face v?d wats I think, that looks ugly I want to get rid of it. Please advice me the treatment.
I was suffering from fungal infection tinea curitis in my groins for long time later they got cured but I. Loosing my nails now I am under medication taking terbinafine and using anti fungal cream it's been a month but they are healing very slow.
Sir n medam. .sir pet me choti choti gath hogae hai .10 to 15 .sir or maine sonography karwai usme. .8 to 20 mm. Lipoma gath doctor bol rahe sir is gath kyu hoti or yeah gath quantity badegi sir kya .yeah meri body me kyu gae itni sari sir bahut dar lagta hai .sir iska koi ilaz hai .what iz this lipoma .plz sir suggest me.
How to cure pimples and black spots on my face. I need a good face cream that do not show any side effects after using it.
Hernia surgery is performed for the correction of a hernia which refers to the bulging of internal organs or tissues through an abnormal opening. It is easy to detect hernia through any pain or discomfort while lifting heavy objects, cough and strain during urination or bowel movements or during prolonged standing or sitting. It can be found in both men and women. The Hernia can be congenital or can be developed over a period of time. If it doesn’t get better over time and also does not go away by itself, then surgery becomes the only option.
Types of Surgery
There are two types of surgery for hernia treatment. One is the conventional open method, which requires an incision in the skin directly over the hernia. The other one is the Laparoscopic hernia repair in which surgery is performed using a small telescope known as a laparoscope. In this type of surgery minimal invasions are made and the hernia is repaired with only small incisions adjacent to the hernia. Most hernia operations are performed on an outpatient basis, which means that you can go home the very same day.
Tips for early recovery
- Wear comfortable clothing with expandable waistbands.
- Keep yourself active by moving around as much as you can as it increases circulation, which further speeds up healing.
- Eat a diet rich in fibre, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids to avoid constipation.
- Do not lift any objects even if it is very light as it can bring back pain.
- Do not to pick up things from the floor as it will be difficult to bend.
- Hold a pillow against your stomach while sneezing or coughing to lessen the pain.
- Use stool softener for a few days before and after surgery to help you with your bowel movements.
- Avoid driving till the time you feel any pain and as long as you are taking narcotic pain medicines.
- Band-Aids which cover the incisions should be changed as and when needed.
- Refrain yourself from intercourse as it can be painful.
- Check with your doctor when to take a shower so as not to hurt your incisions, and make sure to gently dry your incisions and replace the Band-Aids after taking a shower.
- Do not consume any alcoholic drinks for at least 24 hours.
The tips mentioned above will definitely provide help to cope up with post surgery blues. However, in case of fever, excessive sweating, difficulty in urinating, bleeding or any prolonged pain consult your doctor immediately.
Can you please suggest how to apply multani mitti on oily face for better cleansing? How many times in a week can I apply it?
Skin lesions are painful growths on the skin that may be caused due to a number of reasons. These lesions may be caused as a side effect of more serious ailments as well as other infections, and even allergic reactions. These lesions lead to an abnormal appearance on the skin and the area around it. These can be two types, namely primary skin lesions and secondary skin lesions, while primary skin lesions are the birthmarks or moles that one may be born with, secondary skin lesions are of various types. These include ulcers, blisters, nodules, macules, pustules, papules, wheals, rashes, crusts and even more. These may be caused due to a number of factors, including sunburn, infections, hereditary ailments like freckles and moles, and other conditions such as biological responses to environment factors. Let us find out how one can treat skin lesions.
Treatment: The method of treatment will usually depend on a variety of factors, including the medical history of the patient as well as family history of the particular type of lesion that the patient may have developed. Also, the doctor will take any previous treatment methods into account before prescribing a way forward.
- Medication: One of the first methods of treatment for these lesions includes medication. The doctor may prescribe topical creams and ointments that can help in soothing the appearance and the redness as well as any accompanying pain. This kind of medication can also help in soothing the burning and itching sensation that the patient may be experiencing due to the growth of the lesions. Oral medication may also be given by the doctor in case the lesions have appeared due to an infection or any other kind of ailments like chickenpox. In case the lesions have appeared due to an infection, the patient will be given antibiotics.
- Surgery: Long term lesions that have an infection can end up becoming a long-term health hazard with serious repercussions. In such cases, the doctors will usually prescribe surgical methods for the removal of the same before they spread to other parts of the body. Lesions that have formed as a result of malformed blood tissues and other suspicious looking birthmarks and moles may also be surgically removed by the doctor.
- Home remedies: One can also turn to a number of home remedies to deal with these lesions. Yet, it is important to speak with a doctor before adopting such methods. You can use protective balms and absorbent powders in order to soothe the area. Also, you may want to avoid wearing tight clothing. Further, you must keep the area covered with loose clothing, especially when you are stepping out. You must prevent too much of friction between the skin and the clothes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.