Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am becoming weak day by day n my skin is getting darker day by day, what should I do? What food should I take?
2 years ago, I met an accident in which I got a wound on my face that is still remaining on it. Also I had some marks & pimples on my face, So please give me your valuable suggestions. I shall be obliged to you.
I have black heads on my nose. How to get rid off? what should I do at home naturally. Suggest me some remedies. Thank you.
Discharge from your nipple without any squeezing or touching of the breast may make any women wonder. Other than breast milk, any kind of nipple discharge can be a warning sign of breast cancer.
When a tumor starts in the milk ducts just under or around the nipple, it may cause irritation and infection, leading to discharge.
If you notice any nipple discharge, particularly clear or bloody, get it checked by your doctor. Such discharge can also be due to an infection or other condition that needs treatment
I have black spot on fore head & little more on my cheeks. My face is oiled skin could you tell the solution for this.
I am a male and can I take Boiron ferrum met 200c I have black circle under my eye a doctor here told me to take this is it for female only Or I could use it ?
Hi, My age is 26 years. I have a problem on my face. One of my friend suggested me melacare cream so now I need to stop the cream if I stop the cream my face is too black I am scaring to see my face so please suggest for me without any side effects and remove the blackness on my face please.
I am 24 year old female nd hve dark circles (severe) I hve consulted dermatologist for the same nd medicine nd cream prescribed by her does not work effectively nd really worried hve tried home remedies as well but seems like all my efforts r futile. Plzzz hlp me to reach the solution (i dnt hve any bad habit like smoking or drinking even getting 8 hrs of sleep nowadays)
Sir I have oily skin due to which my skin look dark and black. Please help me how I make my skin oil free and make it glow ?
I have used betnovate-n. I suffered from then. Ofter that I took one year treatment by local skincare doctor. Even took treatment there is no use. I got dark black skin. Can I use natural remedies. Ex. Tomato glycerin extra.
I want to get rid of the black heads that appears on my face all the time. I am getting frustrated of this black heads. Please suggest some remedy to get rid of it forever.
My facial skin is becoming tanned after working in front of computer .after exfoliating with water and soap my skin seems dry and after few minutes it is becoming oily .what are the remedies for this and which type of soap should I use.
My dad is sufffering from filariasis in both his feet, knee down. He is approx 65 year old. We live in kolkata. He has received no proper treatment. Please advice.
How to get ride from dark marks of face I lost my confidence how to solve this problem how to get back my personality.
I am having hair fall problem. It sometimes stops but then starts again. I have used minoxidil 3% for it but I have to stop it now. I am also having black dots on my face which appear again and again.
Acne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's pH to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: Papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called Papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face.