Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anand KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old female. I had a baby over a year ago. I want to loose weight. I currently weigh 100 kgs. Can you suggest me diet plan. I want to be 70 ks uptill august, 2016. Please help.
I am 18 years old and smoked cigarette for the first time in my life, just to try it. It was ok on that day, but next day I got diarrhoea. Can I know why this is happening? Have I developed any disease?
I.have a thyroid in very low position it is o.o3. and I lose my weight also have dry skin .please suggest me tablet for it .or any other suggestion.
I can't gain fat and there are white spots on my face, which looks ugly. What Should I do to gain fat & remove spots?
Helo sir I am man av I am 30 yrs old man n I have suffering from malaria problem so what should I do.
I am very much tired and feeling sleepy even though I sleep many hours why is this happening to me plzz can you help me.
My age is 32, i am contiously gaining weight, what to do, i am also having thyroid from last 7 year ( but from last 1 year the reports are normal).
Diet plan please. Am 75 kgs at 21 age (present) want to lose 10 kgs. Suggest me diet plan. Hope you plan makes me useful. Awaiting for your valuable reply. Thank you.
Sir I am suffering from weak site of my eyes so please give me a solution and also forgot my hair so please help me.
I have a problem with kidney stone from both side and I am suffering from pain so please suggest what can I do. please help me.
उज्जैन। गुरुनानक जयंति (कार्तिक पूर्णिमा) के अवसर पर गुरुनानक स्वास्थ्य सेवा द्वाराjn स्थानीय गुरुद्वारा फ्रीगंज में प्रात: १० बजे से दोप. ३ बजे तक श्वास (दमा) रोग एवं गठिया (जोड़ों के दर्द) हेतु एक विशेष आयुर्वेद शिव8िर का आयोजन होगा।
5 नवम्बर रविवार को आयोजित होने वाले इस चिकित्सा शिविर में उपस्थित सभी श्रृद्धालुओं को खीर प्रसादी एवं श्वास (दमा) रोगियों को चंद्रमा की रोशनी से संस्कारित एवं विशेष औषधियुक्त इस खीर प्रसादी के साथ ही आयुर्वेदीय औषधियों से निर्मित किट का भी वितरण किया जाएगा।
कृपया सेवा का लाभ लें एवं जरुरतमंदों को अवगत करायें!
I am pregnant now. I am so tired and could not get up in the morning so I am eating at 11 o clock only. Is that dangerous?
I have my lower body heavier than my upper body. My thighs and hips are way bulkier than my upper body. I am doing squats and lunges but nothing is helping much. Could you please advice if I should go for dieting? And if yes what should be my focus so that fat does not get deposited to my thigh and hip area?
About a year ago i had a breakup, since then i have been suffering from depression, or so I presume, i have consulted counselors, tried everything possible to feel better, right from going out with friends, to eating healthy, taking adequate amount of sleep and whatever I could possibly do, however, i somehow have not been able to cope up with this,i still feel very low, i get zoned out, do not feel like doing anything, i just have developed a very gloomy attitude towards life. Please Help!
I have hair follicle bacteria problem like getting heat boils pus swelling in head back and face. There is any permanent treatment is there. And I taken some tablets but still is coming.
Getting a hair transplant is a matter of getting yourself a new weave from the hair follicles harvested from an area of your own body where the hair growth is better. This is a simple surgical procedure where the number of sittings and the intensity of the sessions will depend entirely on the cause for hair loss as well as the response to the treatment. This procedure can be used to restore the lost hair in many areas including the scalp, the eyebrows, the eyelashes and more. While the procedure may be a simple one, it may cause certain side effects for certain people. Let us learn more about the same.
- Few Side Effects: This surgical process may not lead to those many side effects for the simple fact that the donor and the recipient are the same. When the hair comes from the same body, there is little chance of the immune system mistaking it for a foreign body. This will lead to fewer side effects.
- Pain: Pain in the area where the grafting has happened may be one of the side effects which may happen primarily due to the fact that the procedure may lead to some amount of abrasion which can cause inflammation and pain.
- Bleeding: There are chances of going through bleeding after the procedure, but this too is usually a rare and extreme side effect. This may point at the presence of an infection. Bleeding does not usually happen after such a procedure because coagulation holds the new follicles in place and ensures that there is no bleeding or infection.
- Scarring: While itching and scarring may be more common side effects of this kind of procedure, this usually lasts as long as the swelling does. This will take a week or two to clear up. The scarring may happen when the hairline begins to redefine itself. And in some cases, the hairline may look unnatural due to the scarring. The hair growing at the back of the head may also look strange due to this reason.
- Grading: In order to avoid the problem of scarring and a strange looking hairline, the doctors now use a procedure called grading with which the thicker hair grows towards the back and the thinner hair remains in front. If this is done in a proper fashion, one cannot even make out that surgery has taken place on the scalp.
- Upkeep: While the Follicle Unit Extraction method ensures that the scarring does not take place to that degree where it becomes too obvious, one must realise that upkeep will be required so as to prevent further hair loss even in the areas surrounding the transplant.