Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anand KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am depressed all the time since I shifted to new city. I don't know why but I feel uncomfortable every day.
Am 18 my weight is increased tremendously from last two years am now of 85kg. I want to loose my weight. What all things I have to do. Can I loose my wait instantly.
When someone intends to describe'intercourse, the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual period can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain. Inflammation of prostate gland: for males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up.
- For more info you can consult with our herbal experts.
To stay in shape, you are required to follow a fitness plan that’s different from men. And, to lose a lot of pounds one must go for running, cycling and any other cardio exercises. But there comes the point when the weight loss suddenly comes to a halt showing no results whatsoever and the woman who never missed her fitness classes is now losing interest in the ongoing fitness regime. In all such instances, strength training is the best way to ensure that fitness remains at beck and call and a 4-week fitness program is what all women must try in order to have a solid foundation of strength and maintain fitness throughout.
The 1st week
If a woman is not accustomed to the weight training exercises, it is natural to be overwhelmed by the idea. But weight training is not as difficult as it may appear to be. One shall have to complete each workout like the straight sets. For instance, it is recommended to do a set of leg presses, then proceed on to the next set of the workout. All the workouts must be completed in this manner with 12 repetitions for 3 sets and a rest of 30 seconds in between. The fitness experts suggest selecting a weight load where the final two repetitions of the set are harder to perform and don’t let the woman do a 13th repetition. One can also increase the load of weight for each set while sticking to 12 repetitions for all the three sets.
The 2nd week
One shall continue with the straight set format for all the workouts in the 2nd week as well. But the 12 repetitions must be increased to 15 with 15 seconds of rest in between. This means that the 2nd week of the fitness regime allows the woman to complete more movements in less time. The fitness training is a wonderful stimulus of taking the exercise regime to the next level.
The 3rd week
The 3rd week is the juncture of the fitness regime and is extremely crucial for a thorough weight loss. In place of the straight sets, one would have to perform the circuit sets. One shall have to complete a set of each movement in 15 repetitions and then instantly move to the next movement without any rest in between. For instance, if someone is performing leg presses, then it has to be done for 15 reps and then move to the following movement such as goblet squat with no rest. After the completion of all the movements, the circuit has to be performed twice.
The final week
The circuit set style would remain unchanged in this week, and the woman shall only have to perform 12 repetitions of each movement. But it gets harder in this week as in it is recommended to do 4 complete circuits without any rest in between. This week must be dedicated to keeping oneself moving, and once a movement is finished, one shall have to instantly return to the first movement to begin a new circuit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.