Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Kotre
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand KotreYour feedback matters!
I have throat infection carrying near abt a month. What can be the problem? Aftr proper medicines n treatment it dint stop.
Many of us have faced this situation once in life. Dandruff is a medical condition that can grab anyone no matter gender, age or race. While dandruff can be embarrassing at times, it usually doesn’t indicate any serious health condition or an unhygienic state. It is generally worsened in the winter and fall.
- Scrub your head will help in removing old skin flakes.
- Wash your head with special shampoos having anti-fungal or anti-bacterial properties such as head, shoulders (contain zinc pyrithione that slows down the growth of yeast), neutrogena t/sal (has salicylic acid that lessens dandruff), neutrogena t/gel (has coal tar that slows down skin cells death) may help you.
- Shampoos having ketoconazole, selenium sulfide, zinc pyrithione, coal tar, salicylic acids and tea-tree oil helps in impeding or eliminating dandruff.
- Always read the instructions before using any shampoo to check if it's suitable for you and also see how often it should be applied.
I have prescribed my patients anti-dandruff arnica shampoo (homeopathic shampoo) and find its result notable.
- Getting the perfect shampoo for your dandruff may take some experiment, so try these shampoos for a month to see if your dandruff improves. You might need to experiment with more than one shampoo to find one that suits your scalp.
- Sometimes alternating two shampoo types may also help.
- Leaving the shampoo in hair for at least two to three minutes before washing will help you much.
- You may be able to use the shampoo less often once your dandruff improves.
- Moisturize your scalp as dry scalp tends to flake more. Restoring moisture to the scalp can help you with itchiness. Coconut oil is a great pick from your dressing table as it has moisturizing as well as antibacterial properties.
- Healthy diet is also a key to unlock your dandruff. Include more veggies and fruits in diet.
I am suffering from chronic constipation and hyper acidity. Treatment is on from doctors but there is no permanent relief. It's affecting my daily routine. Wat can be done reason.
I have pimples and scars on my face. I tried many products but all in vein. Plzzz suggest something.
My husband is 27 years old. He is having10 to 12 fat balls in his body and some are in big size and some time it pains a lot in his back and it is getting more and more day by day and one doctor say to him that it is nothing but a fat but ther is no cure of it. Please suggest me something about this fat balls.
Hello. Meri abhi engagemnt hui hai. But mera fiance mujhe time nahi deta. Coz uski job nahi hai wo pareshan rehta hai kafi. Or mujhe bolta hai ki mujhse dur raho. Main concentrate nahi kar pata hu. Mere mind me bahut si negative chije aati hai. please help me.
Headache is one of the 10 most disabling conditions overall.Over all types of headache 47% are due to migraine and tention type of headache.The prevalence of migraine headaches ranges from 8.4% to 18%.In addition to individual morbidity ,it results in great cost to society.Migraine is more prevelent in female and tention type headache is evenly distributted among both male and female.
Migraine is initialy episodic ,occuring 2 or lesstime/weak.It usualy disturb daily activities of patient and may progress to chronic migraine. Tention type of headache does not disturb daily routine of patient.Poor socioeconomic status,education,female gender,less sleep,anxiety and depression may transform episodic migraine to chronic migraine.
Sudden onset bursting headache is bad and one should consult the doctor immediatly
Overuse of pain killels can also cause headache