Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have head pain at the posterior end for continuous 2days. Painkillers give relief for the time being? But back to the same condition after some time. What shall I do?
I am a 33 year old female. My height is 5.6 ft and I weigh 66 KGS. For the past one your II am suffering from sciatica. Why is it so. And what can I do to prevent it? I have started walking recently and doing yoga.
Hi I'm a male I don't have or I don't take bath regularly or daily I have or take bath once in a week does it good for the body or for my health or should I have to take bath regularly or daily please tel me please should I take bath daily or is it OK to take bath once in a week please tel me plz.
I don't control myself from masturbation. When I see any sex scenes of movies and any sexy videos, my penis came to large then I can't control myself. So What can I do?
Hi, I am 31 years old male and suffering from urinary tract problem for past one month. Doctor says it is chronic prostatitis. But I would like to share my history here. Before 2 years, I received unprotected oral sex from a massage therapist. Even 4 months back I received the same unprotected oral sex. No symptoms were shown all these days and I started having urinary problem since end of June and it is continuing till date. I am worried a lot that it could be chlamydia or gonorrhoea. I expressed my anxiety to the doctor, but he strongly opposed my thought that it cannot be. I have been tested for HIV, HBsAg, VDRL and everything turned out NEGATIVE. Do I still susceptible to chlamydia or gonorrhoea? I feel fluctuating burning sensation or pain around my genitals. All of the sudden it had stopped in the middle but again started. Apart from this, there are no other symptoms observed. No discharge or no rashes. Please let me know the chances of getting chlamydia or gonorrhoea through oral sex. What test should I take? Why the doctor was so strongly opposing my thought? He said that 3 months is a longer period for the symptoms to show up and therefore he asked me not to worry about it. But I am terribly worried as urinary problem still persists.
I am anil, I have suffer acidity problem in one year and I take medicines for one month but no warm out. So what can I do for this.
I'm 27year old and have been diagnosed with HLA-B27 gene positive. My pain started since I was 17 in leg-hip joint region, over period it have migrated and now it's mainly on left shoulder where I can feel swelling in collar bone and shoulder cup. Recently I see swelling in Ribs joint on front side near thorax region. What should I do?
I am suffering from constipation and in the tym of freshing I puts lots of pressure for move the stool and also with gain soiling still area and I am fresh to easy pls help me I am consulting to many doctor but I am not feel well.
I am 40 year old male. from last 1 month I have pain in my left testicle and left leg and then have lost my erection also. any help.
Can you tell me some solution for tonsils. It causes lots of pain in my throat. I'll be thankful to you.
I have large external piles 6lump and it reduces size after several hours but remain little lump permanently, These lumps create a situation of havoc ITCHING which making my condition worse, sometime these lump bleed due to scratch done by itching, nearby skin is also effected and itching making lump more big day by day, So it becoming vicious cycle. How to prevent ITCHING and Treat Lumps? Thankyou.
I have lower respiratory track infection with type 2 respiratory failure, I got admitted in hospital. Now what is type 2? My carbon retention goes upto 89, after incubation now it is 50 with phb 7.41. No diabetes or other problem. TYPE 2 MEANING AND ADVICE ME TO FIGHT WITH COPD.
My brother's leg is fractured .THERE IS A PLASTER ON HIS LEG. How to recover quickly he is 14 years old. He has crack on his leg. DOCTOR advised TO TAKE REST FOR 1 and half months. How can he recover quickly.
It is common belief that people are highly interested in sex. However, this is not true. There are a lot of reasons which can reduce this sexual drive, known as libido. The reasons and therefore the causes are slightly different in men and in women. Read on to know some of the most common causes of reduced arousal in men and women and how to deal with it.
Causes of reduced arousal in men:
• Physiologically, sex is greatly influenced by the sex hormones and with age, as there is a gradual decline in the amount of these hormones in circulation, the sex drive also takes a dip. This need not be the case though.
• Stressed relationships is extremely common and though hormones have a big role to play, the mind is equally if not more important. If the couples are not happy, there is going to be no sex. As plain as that!
• Excessive smoking can reduce a person’s sexual arousal and even affect performance.
• Prescription medicines, lack of exercise, anxiety and depression are other causes that also reduce sexual desire.
• Testosterone replacement therapy in males is often used to boost sexual drive.
• Lifestyle changes including regular exercise, quitting or controlled smoking, stress management, healthy relationships can go a long way in improving sexual performance.
• If there are medications that are affecting the sexual drive, talk to your doctor and switch to an alternative.
• Counselling where the partner is also involved also is very important.
Women: The causes for low sexual drive in females is very different from men.
• Cultural differences: The cultural background and upbringing contribute in a big way to how responsive a person is. When it comes to sex, we as a country are still not very frank and open, and so there could be a perceived lack of desire. This is of course in the initial stages of a relationship and given some time, things would change.
• Relationship issues: Stressed relationships are definitely a big no-no for a physical relationship. Happy relationships definitely invite a lot more intimacy between the couple.
• Hormones: Testosterone which is present in both males and females affects sexual drive in women also. This hormone also gradually reduces over age, and causes some loss of libido.
• Medical problems: Depression, anxiety, endometriosis, fibroids, thyroid issues also affect a woman’s drive.
In managing this issue in women, psychology takes over a bigger role. Talking to the woman first and if required the partner helps in solving the issues in most women. Medical conditions, if present, should be corrected to address this issue. Hormone replacement and medication substitution also may be helpful if required.