Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Anand JayaramanYour feedback matters!
Well I have been facing some stress issues which is increasing day by day and now I have finalized to consult a psychologist. I don't have any idea where to start. But I want the solution. My stress is affecting my health and my social behaviour as well. I feel like shivering more often. Tend to forget things. Agitation and anger are regular. Mind doesn't coordinate with body.
My relative having B Pharma degree around 34 years old initially joined service around two years have following problem: He is not doing job and making big excuses for the same he is fond of eating and putting good dresses Remains away from society Normally Good habits Helps in household works if like Now a days he is going away from home in rlatives home.
We all look for someone with whom we can be ourselves and can share everything with them. An active sexual life is very essential for a smooth, happy relationship. Usually over a period of time, sexual relationship between partners becomes a routine and unfulfilling.
Here are 5 tips you can follow in order to not only enjoy and maintain a passionate sex life, but also to grow closer in your marriage:
- Appreciate each other: You can show appreciation to your partner in many ways. Tell your partner how beautiful they are. There is no bigger turn-on than telling your partner how beautiful they feel while making out. Surprise them with flowers or love notes. Appreciate the little things you do for each other as it is the small things that matter.
- Sex and Intimacy: Physical touch is very important to maintain a connection with your partner, but so is love and respect. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should also remember that intimacy does not pertain only to the bedroom. Make it a daily habit to kiss, touch and tell your partner that you love them.
- Listen to each other: It is very important in a relationship to listen to each other and make your presence felt. Do not always counter your partner or be disrespectful. Talk about your likes and dislikes, both in terms of life and your sexual preferences. Adapting to each other and feeling comfortable with each other is the key to maintaining continued passion in your sex life.
- Laugh together and make efforts: Your partner is your most trusted companion. You might love them, but don't forget to like them. Treat your partner with the same politeness, courtesy, and respect as you would treat your dearest friend. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters, so never ignore them. All you need is to make some effort.
- Be playful and unpredictable: Always maintain a relationship with dominant playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Have sex on your rooftop; experiment with role plays and sex toys. Sex is incomplete if not accompanied with laughter and fun. Following a same routine everyday would surely make your sex life boring, make unpredictable moves, which have got something new to add new life to your sexual relationship. Your relationship will remain fresh as ever.
Sharing your precious moments with the one you love would keep the spark in your relationship alive. All you need to do is, make some effort and enjoy a strong and passionate sex life.
I lost somebody last year and since then feel vary depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me?
I am feeling so depressed. Before some days I brk up with my bf. He was ego problem. Always he insulted me. He tried to make me down. And while we were in a hlthy relationship, I lst the connections with all of my friends. I am 21 years old. As my exm has ended. I have nothing to do. I don't have account in Facebook and whatsapp as I could talk with friends. I am feeling too down. Sometimes I feel lyk I am good for nothing. Please give a suggestion. How can I get rid of this condition.
I am a 27 years old married lady, before marriage I was working, now I am totally house wife, after marriage whole day I feel very lonely, often I feel afraid of ghost & dark, also whole day I am thinking about my parents. I know there is nothing paranormal in my house then also I have fear. As whole day there is no one to talk to me now a days I dont like to talk to my husband also, getting irritated in small things. Please help.
I have appeared in the exam of jee mains and unfortunately I can not clear it. There was only a difference of 7 marks between the exam cut off and my marks. Now I am feeling depressed. Help me.
I was in depression two years back. I went for checkup and the doctor prescribed me anti-depressants. I left the treatment after two months. Now I feel that I have lost my sense of feeling. I am not able to get the feeling of love and happiness though people around me love me a lot. Please help me out.
What are the symptoms of Schizophrenia? Are violent temperament, inability to see reason, and imagining enemies some of the symptoms?
My name is akshay. I am 22 years old. My problem is that I stutter sometimes when I speak. And this problem arise about 3 years ago. What should I do to stop my stammering problem permanently?
I am 23 years old. Now I am in study's. I have not concentrate on my studies because of my sex emotion's. please tell me how can I control my feelings and focused on my higher studies.
I am 33 year old and preparing for some competitive exam. How can I improve my memory so that I can retain what I study? I have also heard that ramdev's shankpushpi is quite helpful in this regard. Please suggest. Regards.
My got breakup before 1 mnt. I can not forgot my past. Every time I get upset n getting angry. Thinking of it. What should I do. To become normal.
We all have mood swings but not all mood swings have the same intensity. People who have extreme mood swings ranging from depression to manic highs are said to be suffering from bipolar disorder. These extreme moods are known as episodes and usually, last for a few days or even a few weeks. A person suffering from bipolar disorder could have an episode several times a year. This is a very common psychological problem and can affect both children and adults. Though it cannot be cured, this disease can be managed with medication.
There are no known causes for bipolar disorder but genetics may play an important role in triggering Bipolar Disorder. Hence, if a parent or sibling suffers from this condition, you have a risk of developing it as well. An imbalance in the neurotransmitters in the brain may also play a part in the development of this condition. Stress or traumatic events like the loss of a loved one can also increase your risk of suffering from this condition. Given that mood swings affect almost each one of us, bipolar disorder can be difficult to diagnose. Some of the things to look out for are:
- Change in self-esteem
- Unusual talkativeness or quietness
- Being increasingly prone to distractions
- Decreased need for sleep
- Recklessness in terms of spending decisions, relationships etc
It must be kept in mind that a person must display at least 4 of the above symptoms simultaneously to be diagnosed as bipolar. Also, none of these symptoms should be a result or side effect of any kind of medication, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants.
There are four main types of bipolar disorder:
- Bipolar I: In such cases, the person has at least one episode of elevated moods and associated abnormal behaviour in his or her life. This may be preceded or followed by depressive episodes.
- Bipolar II: In these cases, the person must have suffered from at least one depressive episode. It is very similar to bipolar I except that in bipolar II the highs never reach the manic stage.
- Rapid Cycling: Some people can have 4 or more manic and depressive episodes a year. In such cases, they are said to be rapid cycling. This condition affects 10-20% of bipolar cases.
- Mixed Bipolar: Usually, bipolar patients show mood swings that alternate between manic and depressive moods. However, sometimes a person may experience both elation and depression simultaneously or in rapid succession of each other. These cases are known as mixed bipolar.
Once diagnosed, bipolar disorder can be managed with a combination of medication and psychotherapy. In some cases, electroconvulsive therapy may also be needed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.