Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnandYour feedback matters!
I have a pain at the right waist near abdomen when I apply some stress on that part from last 2months and having pain at anus while going for stool and having blood in stool twice in month from last 5months, from last 3weeks I'm having weight feeling at the lower neck.
Get rid of black skin. I was much fairer 3 years ago but now I conceived dark skin and neck. What should I do?
Hi, I am working in mnc company working on system for more than 10 hours a day. Now I can notice the dark circles and my face becoming dark. Can you tell me what I have to do now?
Hi, I want to ask about my baby. She is now 6 month old now a days she is suffering from rashes on her face so which powder we can use ?
I have to clean my face, before, I have very much pimpul. At this time my pimpul is gone but the mark of pimpul is there. How I clean my face plzzz help me. U give me any medicine name witch are helpful for me I am 21 years old.
Hi I'm a male or boy wat should we eat or have in dinner? Wat is the best and the right foods tht we should eat or have in the dinner at night wat should we eat or have in the dinner to keep our body healthy and also our skin, fair, healthy and glowing and ourselves fit also please tel me plz.
Suggest me any cream or home remedy for removing scars developed by chicken pox that has gone just few days back.
You don’t have to stick to a DIY approach to fighting the effects of aging. The professionals have more procedures at their disposal than ever to treat wrinkles, sun spots, and sagging skin. Find out how your dermatologist can help you take your anti-aging routine to another level.
Here are top 8 dermatological anti-aging treatments:
Retinoid Creams: Retinoid is a substance extracted from vitamin A and it has excellent anti-aging properties. Though there are over-the-counter options, you can ask your dermatologist to prescribe a stronger retinoid cream.
Peptide Creams: Short links of amino acids, or peptides, are beneficial for reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The skin loses collagen as you grow old; peptides based creams can encourage renewed production of collagen, thus revitalizing your skin from within.
Microdermabrasion: This cosmetic procedure uses a diamond-tipped wand or fine, tiny particles to remove the topmost layer of skin. This is done to boost skin to grow anew. The procedure may be a bit uncomfortable, but not painful; and one of the most important upsides is that the skin heals quickly.
Laser Skin Resurfacing: This procedure removes wrinkles by using high-intensity light. The light tightens the loose skin.
Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are used to treat age spots, acne scars, skin discoloration, dull texture and wrinkles. Chemical peels remove the outermost layer of the skin to encourage new skin growth.
Botox: Botox or botulinum toxin is a muscle relaxing treatment. When injected under the skin, it relaxes the muscles, which smooths out the wrinkles or lines on your face. Repeated Botox injections will significantly improve your appearance.
Filler Injections: Hyaluronic acid fillers are the most popular fillers among dermatologists. Hyaluronic acid fills in wrinkles and lines and adds dimension to the face.
Cosmetic Surgery: These include a wide range of surgical procedures such as facelifts, neck lifts and brow lifts. A single procedure or a combination of procedures is usually done.
Age: 19. Sex: male there is one pimple like structure on the inner side of my butt. It causes problem while sitting relaxed and sometimes bleeds too. It bleeds quite a much. Its about 6 months now and it existed almost thought this time span.
Hi sir. I am applying a cream which is eveglow and it contains hydroquinone usp, tretinoin usp and mometasone furoate ip. Is it safe for face? please suggest.
Actually I have an issue in skins between buttocks both sides . I feel like itching usually and the skin seems like dry and getting down by itching. Its color is changed to a lil darker. Its width is around 1 cm and height around 2-3 cm. I have this issue since months and didn't go to doctor and it's not getting further somehow.
I'm in light dark colour and having black spots also on my face. How to improve my colour. And what care I have to take.
What I will do for summer time? Now My skin is going to rough. So help me My brother regular eat 2 eggs is it correct for his health.
Every living thing goes through a cycle of birth, growth, development, aging, and based on its lifespan, die. Be it an insect with a lifespan of few hours to the giant tortoise who live for more than 150 years. Now what causes ageing has been debated about widely. It is a combination of gradual wear and tear of the body combined with gradually declining pace of replacement of the worn out/missing parts. When younger, the body's ability to replace lost skin or bone is strong and it gradually declines with age.
- Recent studies have shown that there is a strong genetic component to ageing. We all have noticed how not everybody ages at the same pace - while some continue to look younger than their biological age, the reverse is also true. Intrigued by this finding, a lot of research have gone into what contributes to ageing. It has been discovered that a lot of ageing factors are inherited, especially from the mother.
- Now, a little bit of cellular details. There is a part of the cell that is called mitochondria, which is the energy production unit within each cell. It has been discovered that the DNA of the mitochondria which is mDNA has a lot to do with how a person ages, specifically what is inherited from the mother. If this has undergone mutation, the inherited mutated mDNA accelerates the ageing process.
- To add to this, there is also a lot of research studying the details of how young genes look different from old genes. The idea is to study this difference and then find out the difference and then see how we can make the older ones look more like the younger ones. This will indirectly reduce the aged look and produce a younger outlook.
- Since the most obvious and apparent ageing is seen on the skin, research is being conducted how the cellular membranes called aquaporins act. These are important for regulation of water movement to and from the cell. It is well known that younger skin is more hydrated compared to older skin, and ways are being identified to keep the older skin more hydrated and thereby produce a younger look.
- There is also a lot of correlation between nutrition and environmental factors and the overall ageing process. Genetic mutations are produced by these factors which also lead to accelerated ageing.
- While everybody tries to maintain the younger looks, ageing is something inevitable. While we can do a lot of things by modifying our lifestyle and with chemical support, it cannot be completely halted. While we can try to manage the diseases related to old age, ageing may not be something that can be stopped completely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.