Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand Diagonist CentreYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 22 years old boy and I am not feeling well from internally by day I am getting weak and feeling lazy and whole body pains. What should i do?
Dear sir My problem in my full body. My full body pain in evening time everyday when I do work. please tell me solution. Thanks.
I am suffering from body pains since a day Which is not supported to do any work please give me good suggestion. Thank you.
My whole body pain and I have a problem related my throat. Also I suffer from fever and my neck also pain. please advice
Human skeletal system is formed by bones. Bones unite at joints. Joints are the places where movement takes place. Muscles attached to the bones produce movement. Structures like ligaments are attached to bones which limit movement due to aging and repeated wear and tear the cartilage in between the bones looses its elasticity and gets worn out and has a bad impact over the joint. The problems that arises commonly are cervical spondylosis shoulder pain low back pain osteoarthritis knee heel pain etc,
Physiotherapy deals with these problems by relieving pain with modalities such as interferential therapy long wave diathermy laser therapy ultrasound therapy etc, once the pain subsides exercise therapy are started and ergonomical and home advice are given to prevent the recurrence. Physiotherapy is considered to be the safest method for this problems than surgical
Methods. Physiotherapeutic modalities are non invasive without any adverse effects and complications
Hi I'm working in company in morning shift. Work is just to sit and make reports, but by sitting for 9 hours my body is paining very badly so what should I do?
I have some problems like head act, body pain, fever in lower range and lesseness, wath is this problems and give me tips for better health Thank Dr's My self M. Ahmed Basha From kurnool AP.
I am a 34 year old female and suffer from a lot of body and nerve pains for reasons unknown. Sometimes the pains are very sharp and get unbearable, other times the pain persists and whenever a body part is even lightly touched, it pains. Especially my hands, wrists, legs and back.
SMy question is about the constant unbearable pain in her right hand with the constant pricking of needle (trying to find veing) by the nurse in one of the hospitals.
I haven't been able to sleep for two days and I am having severe body pains I had used many remedies but didn't work please help me!
I was suffering from fever. Now I am ok. But I am having full body pain? I can't able to walk properly and feeling tired. Kindly suggest what to do.
I am feeling very drowsy from one week. Instead of all this feelings pain in body. Give some advice so that I can get a healthy feel.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.