Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Anand ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I am having backbone pain.. I have tried many medicines. I am not sure what is the solution for this? Can you please help me if possible?
i am jogging daily from past 18 months approx.4km daily. now my knee joint is paining after joging.my weight is 105kg right now and when i started it was122kg. when i stopped runnnig from at 2weeks my pain has gone but when i started running again it came back.what precautions should itake???
Hello What is treatment of gluten imbalance. Is there any treatment of gluten imbalance. I am 16 year old. My left hip is bigger than right.
My self Pathan Arif my problems is that every time I feel drowsiness and sleepy plus most of the I suffer from backaches and neck pain please help me out.
I am 29 year old my name is tarun staying in bangalore I have a problem of feeling tired when I awake in the morning and there is sound in joints when I sit r stand there will be a sound can I get any suggestions to get rid of this ?
Waht do we do for the conservative management of hillsach or benkart lesion? Other than surgery would I go physiotherapy?
Sir, sometime I feel pain in my right shoulder, elbow ,pelvic joint and ankle. It goes after sometime. I have observed that nurokind injection helps in it.
I am 45 years old lady and I have muscle pain problem in legs from last 3 year. When ever I walk my muscle get stretched and pain too much. Please tell me a medicine name that will work correctly and easily available in medical store.
So much pain in below my left feet l can not even touch l have to much constipation and gastric problem.Please tell.
Am suffering from severe back pain often. Underwent a Cesarean section 3 years back. Please help with some tips.
I have a bend below my nees to my ankle. The bend became so visible these days. What can be the possible reason? Is it may due to the way I walk. Or is it due to some deficiency? Is there a need to consult a doctor? Is it possible to cure?
Dr. meri mom ka name hai unke weight ke karan unse khada nahi hu ja raha hai 3 ya 4 mahino se woh khadi nahi ho payi unhe ek do baar khada krne ki koshish bhi ki thi but ghutno ke dard ke karan unse khada nahi hua ja raha hai so pls koi aesa upaye bataye jo unhe agr kisi hospital main 2 ya 4 din admit bhi krna pade to koi dikkat nahi but woh apne pero pe khadi ho jaye pls Dr. Sahab koi achcha sa solution de please.
I am now a mother of 7months baby I have started with back pain please let me know any solution for this so I can make it from my side?
I am 60 years old retired recently and have been having tendonitis of shoulder from last two months. Underwent physiotherapy for ten day but relief is minimal. Any ayurvedic cure.
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Homeopathy in cervical spondylitis:
Homeopathy treats the root of the issue after taking into account all symptoms. Listed below are some common homeopathic remedies for spondylitis.
- Conium: There is neck pain along with vertigo when lying down or turning in bed. There is constant mild pain in the back of the head and a tight sensation in the forehead region.
- Rhus Tox: When the neck pain is worse in the morning and with rest, Rhus is a good option. Moving the neck helps relieve this pain, which is often as a result of some injury.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When there is pain extending from the neck to the arm and hand and fingers, Kalmia works wonders. There may also be pain from the nape of the neck to the shoulder blades. The pain is increased with leaning forwards or looking down. The patient may also have nausea with the pain.
- Gelsemium: When there is pain extending from the neck to the back of the head, centering in the occipital region. The patient also feels weak, dull, and dizzy. The pain is triggered by emotional excitement.
- Silicea: When there is pain extending from the neck to the eyes and forehead, Silicea provides good relief. The patient will have intolerance to cold and feels chilly. The pain is improved by heat pads and lying down.
- Calcarea Phos: If the radiographs show bony changes in the cervical spine with the spondylitis, this is very useful. The bony spurs that form can be painful and cause nerve pinching leading to vertigo.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.