Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Anand ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pain in my foot my test report indicates .RA factor=19, calcium=8.8, vitamin D=10.82, bone density (T-score)= -1.02, z score= -0.81 HDL=38 Pl advice.
My mother is around 42 years old and she is suffering from backache since few years what should we do.
I have leg pain problem when ever I fold my left leg I got pain near talus to femur as well as thy would you like to solve this problem, according to me I think it is vain problem because of this I also got pain in back bone.
Sir, my mother is 52 yr. Old. She has pain and swelling in left knee of leg since 4 to 5 months. We consulted doctors. But problem exist till now. Please consult what should be done and how it cures. I will be highly obliged to you.
Hi, I am 27 year old female. I have sensation and little pain in my right side of body including leg and arm. It is a mix feeling of pain and tingling. My appetite has decreased considerably and all other test were positive except urine which says some pus cells in urine. I have consulted gynecologist and general physician for this but could not get relief from treatment. The pain and weaknesses happens everyday in the evening. Kindly advise what should be done.
Some times realize little pain on my left arm with wrist bone what is the cause for happening this, please help me.
My mother is suffering knee pain for quite a long time and many of doctors are recommending us for knee replacements but they are not giving any assurance to get the condition fully fine after the surgery. Hence, wants to check with other experts in Delhi that what is the succeed rate for knee replacement? Can anyone give us any assurance? Awaiting reply!
Osteoarthritis: Complications and risk factors
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis. It affects millions of people around the world and is caused due to the gradual wear and tear of the protective cartilage at the end of your bones. The condition most commonly affects the joints in the hands, knees, hips and spine although it can damage any joint in the body.
The symptoms of osteoarthritis develop slowly and get worse with time, and include pain during and after physical activities like movement. The joints may become tender and may pain even with the application of light pressure. Stiffness and loss of flexibility are some of the other symptoms. The loss of cartilage due to gradual wear and tear causes the condition. It causes the smooth surface of the cartilage to become rough, giving rise to friction.
Some of the risk factors involved that can increase your chances of developing the condition are:
- Old age - The chance of osteoarthritis increases with a person's age.
- Sex - A study concluded that women are more likely to develop the condition. Although there isn't an established reason, lesser physical activity is attributed as a possible cause.
- Obesity - Having excessive body weight can be a contributing factor. This is because it puts added pressure on the weight-bearing joints, such as the hips and the knees.
- Joint injuries - Joint injuries contracted due to sports activities, accidents or other such factors can increase the likelihood of this condition.
- Genetics - In some of the cases, the condition is observed to be passed from generation to generation.
- Bone deformities - Some people who are born with bone deformities and defects can have greater chances of having this condition.
- Other diseases - Having diseases like diabetes and gout can increase the risk of the condition.
Some of the complications of this disease are:
- Joint pain and stiffness may cause hurdles in daily activities. Daily activities like changing clothes can be painful.
- Some people are unable to work any longer. Joint replacement surgeries are advised by doctors in these cases.
I have neck ache for last 4 years its very hard in only winter seasons what's the problem what should I do?
I am a 40 years female from chennai, am working as a payroll executive for the past 15 years. Have 8 hours work in computer. For the past 2 months I have a pain starts from left hand shoulder to left hand fingers. So I couldnt hold the hard things nowadays. Kindly advise
Ï an 22 year old ï an having back pain from Last 1 month. Its not two much its little little pain. As ï remember pain started when ï sleep last month on floor.
Haven't been able to move my neck since 2 months and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Keep your moral up.
God bless you.