Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Anand BabuYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. My eyes are gone to be red within 2-4 days. Can you give Mr. some medicine and digestion to help me out from this problem.
I have red eyes from 2 or 3 days because I am using laptop daily in those days pls advice me what should I do.
I have chronic migraine pain for last 2 years, and used only home medications and Ayurvedic. But to no avail. I use contact lens of -1.50 dioptre.
I am 21 (male). I have pain on top of my left eye. Also pain at side of my head where we usually count our pulse rate. When ever I look towards up this pain generates. Both pain generates simultaneously.
Hello. My name is nikhil. I am 16 years old. And my problem is I use to have big and attractive eyes. But now they are becoming small. And they are going inside. Please tell me some solution.
I have a problem with my eye! In morning when I have try to open my eye I can't open my eye clearly?
My eye side is weak. I'm using specs. What I do? For betterment my eye side. Laser treatment is possible.
I am planning to undergo lasik surgery next month. I have stage 4 tonsils too. Is it advisable to undergo surgery two months after my lasik surgery.
Hii sir, I'm having involuntary movements off the eyeball It is making for me difficult to study What is the treatment for this? Two years back I underwent a surgery for squint.
When I go in sunlight my eyes becomes swollen and when I come back in shade it automatically becomes alright.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.