Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
My mother was every time thinking previous fight with her daughter in law in that time she will going very deep depression how can solve that problem please tell me a suggestion.
I have red eyes for 3 days. What to do to get out from this problem. I am feeling very pain in my eyes. My age is 36. I had warliee uses to wear specs.
I am 36 year old female having ear pain and sore throat from last week. I took home medicine but no effect. From yesterday my left eye turned red and water started coming out of it. I used ITone drops and slept. In morning when I woke up it was hard to open the eye, it was pasted with to green mucous. I am also have sore throat till ear. Please suggest whom shall I see. ENT specialist or Eye specialist.
I like to make my pennis bigger, now its 6 inch, I want it should be 8inch. It possible. My wife like bic dick.
I am 48 years female I have loose eyelid skin nd open pores on cheeks suggest some remedy nd I sweat profusely specially my face nd due 2 sweat skin of upper lip gets dark please help.
My age is 21 nd my neck is little darker then face so tell me some home made tips to make my neck fair thnx.Please tell.
I am 24 years old and now my weight is 80 kgs .i can't exercise because of my left leg injury .what can I do for my wightloss?
I am 6 week pregnant now. Last year, I had a miscarriage in three months of pregnancy. I consult with a gynec and he prescribes me these medicines-- folvite mb, susten sr 200 and doxinate od. Are these medicines have any side effects?
I use to relocate because of my job. At some places I have hair fall problem because of salt water. How to reduce my hair fall?
I use action face wash and then use clin 3 soap for cleansing my face, so far it has helped with my acne problem. Will it cause any damage?
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.