Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anagha D NYour feedback matters!
What are the cause, symptoms, and precautions for the disease malaria and please elaborate what happened to an affected person?
I lost some body last year and now I an in mental pressure please help me and suggest me some medicine for this.
I have my last period on June 10 and had sex on July 2 and period paining start from 20 days now little bleeding when I wiped in bathroom is it my period or what? Or I am pregnant?
I hate to work out but I do want to lose weight. Please suggest a few diet tips to help me do so. Thanks, in advance.
I get butterfly kind of rash on my face and it is very frequent and I develop white patches too what does that signifies?
Hello I am 18 Years old boy but my weight is only 52, So suggest me something for gain my weight. I will be thankful to you.
I am female 29 years m feeling very depressed. I try to divert myself but many times end up feeling depressed. Whenever I saw anything wrong with anyone I feel very bad and not a worthy place for living I am not able to trust anyone I feel very small and depressed. And helpless please tell how to cope up with my depression.
I am losing hair frequently. And I have already lost a lot of it. Please help. Its getting worst day by day.
I am a 52 yrs old. My throat got infected whenever I use chatni and other khati thing, at present I am having throat infection, pl. Advise treatment. Last time when I got treatment of my throat, I face urine problem and still I am taking treatment for urine problem for the last 2 months.
Hello doctor. I want to gain weight please help mee what type food I will eat and you suggests food.
Dear sir/mam, when I am seating and doing any thing then that time I feel in my mind I am in motion I am moving feel like I am in train or like earth quack came and my chair and I am moving and in my stomach some noise is coming. Five day before I checked my BP and sugar it was (126/80) and 68 (aisa feel krta hu ki mere body hill raha hai aur kuch mere dengue se hawa ke jisse ki tarah gujar raha hai aisa thora thora der bad fill krta hu sath hi bahut jyada taken mahsus hoti hai mera khud ka sar bhari bhari sa bujhata rahta hai sath hi mere stomach se gargrahat ki age aati hai) kindly tell me solution and medicine thanks.
I want to loose my wight and also my tummy. I try some exercise daily but there is no result of that. please give me some advise to loose my wight.
Hi there I need a suggestion regarding to my face, actually what's the problem I applied a cre named pandrom plus it has affected my face badly my face was turned black aT some parts can you suggesT me an Idea 2 recover.
I have ulcer in my mouth .I am facing this problem 10 days please give a proper solution and I never face this problem again.
Could you ever imagine your life without spices, spices not only to spice up your cuisine but your heath as well? Starting right from providing the essential tinge to the various foods you cook to enhancing ones appearance, the contribution of spices is immense in an Indian household. Endowed with medicinal properties, they also remedy various afflictions, devoid of many side effects.
Here is a list of spices and herbs which play a pivotal role in maintain your health:
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon, a widely used spice, constitutes of a compound called ‘cinnamaldehyde’. This composition stimulates natural production of insulin and works therapeutically on your blood sugar and cholesterol count. Besides, being a potent antioxidant, it helps alleviate inflammation too.
- Sage: Sage, a derivative of the Latin word ‘Salvere’, which means “to save”, this herb does miracles in strengthening your memory and brain power, especially for people diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
- Peppermint: With a long list of benefits in aromatherapy (use of natural oils for improving health) and folk medicine, a massage with peppermint oil helps to soothe muscle cramps caused by irritable movement of bowels and lowers abdominal bloating resulting from troubled digestion. Furthermore, peppermint reduces nausea that is so commonly experienced after a C-section surgery.
- Turmeric: The spice rendering a yellow tint to your curry contains an ingredient called ‘curcumin’. Curcumin, being a powerful antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory agent, is used to treat numerous chronic diseases such as arthritis or cancer.
- Holy Basil: Considered a sacred herb in India, Holy Basil improves the functioning of the immune system. Additionally, it cures anxiety and depression and normalizes the blood sugar levels.
- Ginger: Ginger mixed with cinnamon and sesame oil relieves stiffness and pain in the body caused by osteoarthritis (a degenerative joint disease). It’s effects are similar to those of aspirin; in the way that it heals inflammation and remedies nausea.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek regulates the functioning of the insulin hormone and helps normalize blood sugar levels, if consumed daily. It is said to boost libido as well, although studies are yet to validate this fact.
- Garlic: If you fall sick quite often, garlic might just be the right ingredient to incorporate in your diet, owing to its properties that help combat common cold. It is effective in lowering high cholesterol and blood pressure too.