Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anagha D NYour feedback matters!
Last periods 14 nov ko aaye the and 29 nov ko we hv foreplay not sex and abi tk periods ni aaye h 45 days ho gye h and pregnant b ni h mere wife What does this mean plzz tell.
Hi doctor. Recently I have started going to gym from past 10 days. I am regular to gym irrespective of pain I have during workout. Today when I am doing workout, my master was near me and he saw I was struggling to lift the weight. So he said you don't have much of a muscle strength to lift weight. So he suggested me to consume "Muscle gain" protein powder on a daily basis. My question is. Is it good to consume protein powder? Will their be any side effects? Please give your thoughts and suggestions doctor. Thanks in anticipation!
My father is suffering with diabetes. What should he take in his regular food and how much time he should spend in exercise? Please help me sir. Thank you.
Sir. Iam 28 years old now iam suffering from depression. What are the medicine for those problem. Please reply.
How to remove chicken pox black Marks on face I have black marks so many years but don't remove that I want any solution please tell me how to remove that marks.
Doc recently came to know my dad had block in heart. But the size of the block and no. Of the block results not yet come. He is really frustrated. How serious is this issue? He also had some other problems like diabetes and living with a single kidney. Pls tell me how serious this issue is? I am totally frustrated because of this.
Hi. I'm 21 running but my weight goes 70 kg before it was 43 but due to pregnancy times it increase alot please suggest how to loose my weight.
Sir, I am very thin and I am very short in height. I wanna increase my height I am 19 23 years old boy.
Dear sir, my bottom jaw, third from left teeth is been paining for past few days and while brushing blood comes from gums? what s the solution sir.
Can darkcircles be cured permanently. I have darkcircles which is very dark it makes me luk ugly. I can not even meet my friends. I apply almond oil but its still so dark. I am feed up of it. Can it be cured?
Hi I m 23 years old male nd I am having a problem of frequent urinating. I am completely devastated please help.
I have hypothyroidism (tsh-10) & diabetic problem (fasting-174& pp-186. I am also suffering with backache & left side hip joint pain. There is a gynea problem also i. E. Adenomyosis.
Sir mere dant (dadh) me dard hai kuch dino se sabhi ko batya doctor ko to kehte hai ki dant (dadh) nikal rahe to koi dawa ya precautions bataiye please.
I am 23 year old female. 3 years back I couldn't sleep and I gradually had under eye bags but now I feel like my skin is breaking up. I feel tear in my body like my skin in splitting or whatsoever and feel like my eyes have gone inside or something. I feel like my skin has lost its contour and hanging. It has lost its glow and has become dry. Its very disappointing for me, what should I do?
Diabetes is a common disease that causes insulin to be produced in inadequate amount resulting in the fluctuation of blood sugar level. For a diabetic patient, regular exercise is a must. However, this does not mean that you need to sign up for a gym membership immediately. If you prefer exercising at home, you could also try yoga. Yoga can be described as a collection of asanas or positions that help strengthen the mind and body.
Yoga not only nourishes the body, but also has to ability to calm your mind and reduce the ill effects of stress.
Since stress is a key factor that influences the elevation of blood sugar level, yoga helps in balancing the sugar level. Yoga also makes a person more mindful of whatever he or she might be doing. This in turn is helpful in making healthy lifestyle decisions, such as eating a balanced diet and restricting the intake of sweet foods. Along with lowering blood sugar level, yoga also helps balance cholesterol and blood pressure level and aids in healthy weight loss. A few yoga exercises every diabetic should try to include in his or her exercise routine are:
- Pranayama: This breathing exercise helps oxygenate blood and improves circulation. It also helps fight stress and calms the mind.
- Setubandhasana: This asana helps regulate blood pressure levels and keeps the mind calm. It also aids in smooth digestion and stretches the spine and neck. Setubandhasana also helps in relieving symptoms of menopause in women.
- Balasana: This asana is also popularly known as the child’s pose. It helps stretch and strengthens muscles in the hips, thighs and ankles and is a good remedy for back aches that result from prolonged periods of sitting in the same position. It also helps fight stress and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Vajrasana: According to Ayurveda, 12 inches above the anus is a spot known as the kanda. The kanda is a point which sees over 72000 nerve converging. This yoga asana massages the kanda and relaxes the mind. It also helps improve the digestion process and thus ensures that food moves smoothly through the system.
- Sarvangsana: This yoga asana is renowned for its ability to regulate the functioning of the thyroid glands. These glands are responsible for the proper functioning of the digestive, nervous and reproductive system and for regulating metabolism. When metabolism is regulated, energy does not stay stored excessively in the form of fat and hence blood sugar levels also get stabilised. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.