Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amruthesh T.M
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Jaundice
Treatment of Ulcer
Treatment of Blood in Stools
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Treatment of Peptic Ulcers
Treatment of Gastric Trouble
Treatment of GERD
Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Treatment of Hepatitis B Infection
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Treatment of Burning Sensation in Stomach
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Liver Disease
Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis
Treatment of Gastritis
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
Treatment of Amoebiasis
Submit a review for Dr. Amruthesh T.MYour feedback matters!
I have severe pain on extreme left of my abdomen and above the belly button. Recently I was diagnosed with duodenal ulcer, urine infection and very minute stone like particles in left kidney. This pain is related to which of the above and what should I have to reduce it.
I can't pass stool everyday, I feel some uncomfortable issues in my stomach, I worried about it, so how can I do it daily? Freely?
My problem is that in every month or any month after my throat got rashes and and like tonsils. And feel gas problem in stomach and like burning sensation also in stomach. And then after become cold. Please suggest me.
Hi doc, I have a irritation in my anal not when doing stool. It's on and off .I to feel there is a some skin formation .no bleeding no pain nothing .I don't know is that a skin formation or it's natural. But irritation still persist .dint show a doctor yet .kind of disturbed .please suggest.
I have acidity problem since feb 2017, I had upper GI endoscopy as advised by my physician (gastro), findings are Les Lax and I am taking Veloz L and Actapro 100 from last 2 months after findings and the problem of acidity no more but when I stopped the medicines again I am facing the same problems. Kindly suggest.
I am suffering from chronic stomach problem from long period by which some gasses are formed in my stomach and panic latrine was occurred three to four times in a day, acidity also formation , and lower stomach is observed some pain. Please give some remedy for it.
I ate 5 eggs with yolk. My stomach started burning like furnace. Also there was formation of So Called Gas in my stomach. And then my poo was very very fluid. Why it happened? And what should I do In future to prevent this?
I am 21 years old I having piles and as well hyper acidity and constipation since 2011 what should I do for it ?
I am suffering from Anal Fissure due to tighten of Anal Sphincter, Doctor Prescribe Ruticool Cream (containing Lidocaine Topical (3% w/w, Calcium Dobesilate Topical (0.025% w/w, Hydrocortisone Topical (0.025% w/w, Phenylephrine (0.1% w/w, Zinc Oxide (5% w/w)), But after use of cream I feel my anus is tighten more then relax, Is this Cream is Ok for this condition? Thanks.
Although gall bladder stones are normal and easily removable, in a small percentage of people it can become serious with complicated implications. From severe blockage to moving into another part of the digestive system, gall bladder stones can wreak havoc. Here is a brief overview of some of the complicated cases that can arise out of gall bladder stones:
- Acute cholecystitis: For few people, gall bladder can lead to complete blockage of the bile duct. This leads to accumulation of bile inside the gall bladder resulting in inflammation and infection of the gall bladder. The medical term for this condition is known as acute cholecystitis. Some typical symptoms of this condition include sharp pain the upper abdomen that can travel to shoulder as well. This can be followed by high temperature and rapid heart bit. Studies have shown that one amongst seven people suffering from this condition also tend to suffer from Jaundice.
- Jaundice: Jaundice occurs due to the complete blockage of the bile duct and accumulation of bile in the gall bladder. Some typical symptoms of jaundice include pale stools, yellowish skin, and eyes, brown urine and itching. Most times, the stone gets away from the bile duct automatically. If, however, it doesn’t happen, it must be removed surgically.
- Acute cholangitis: When the bile duct gets blocked, it is subjected to bacterial infection. The medical term for this condition is known as acute cholangitis. Some of the symptoms of this condition include pain in the upper abdomen, chills, itchy skin, high temperature, and jaundice. This is followed by a general feeling of un-wellness most of the time.
- Acute pancreatitis: This is a condition that develops when the gall stone jumps from the gall bladder and obstructs the opening of the pancreas resulting in inflammation of the pancreas. Some of the common symptoms of this condition include a dull pain in the center of the stomach. The pain might become dull and constant. Some other symptoms of this condition include diarrhea, feeling sick, abdomen tenderness, loss of appetite etc.
- Gall bladder Cancer: This is another complication of gall stone. It is estimated that 3 out of 4 people suffering from gall cancer has a complication of gall stone. In this condition, the gall bladder is removed as a precaution for the cancer-spread. Some of the common symptoms of this condition include high temperature, jaundice, and abdominal pain.
- Gallstone ileus: This is a rare condition that occurs when the bowel gets obstructed by the gallstone. The latter can do that because of the opening called fistula which helps the stone to float to the bowel and obstructs it for good. A surgical intervention is necessary to treat this condition.
Laproscopy cholecystectomy for cholecystitis ( acute / chronic )
Laparoscopic cholecystectomy has become the gold standard in the treatment of symptomatic gallstones. The common opinion about treatment of acute cholecystitis is initially conservative treatment due to preventing complications of inflamation and following laparoscopic cholecystectomy after 6- 8 weeks. However with the increase of laparoscopic experience in recent years, early laparoscopic cholecystectomy has become more common.