Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Amruth Kumar DYour feedback matters!
1. Chew coriander (dhaniya) seeds.
2. Gargle with decoction of triphala.
3. Chew liquorice (mulethi) root.
4. Chew cinnamomum (dalchini).
5. Eating celery, carrots, apples helps in removing plaque build ups that are responsible for mild and infrequent forms of bad breath.
6. A salt water gargle also helps to remove bacteria from throat and tonsils.
I am 28 years old male I have dental problem, doctor advice me to rct to one of my top upper teeth. 6+. Can I do it?
Sir I want to know how to avoid tooth pain even brushing two time daily. I have tried many cure's method but also its not working?
We helped this patient to transform her smiles using latest lithium disilicate materials using minimally invasive dentistry.
Smile designing or smile makeover is the cosmetic process of improving the appearance of one’s smile. Since smile is the most commonly used way to communicate non-verbally, it is of utmost importance to have a winning smile that exudes confidence; this cosmetic procedure helps give you just that. Many people don’t have good smile, they might be too conscious about their teeth or worry about the fine lines on their faces. Smile designing helps one to alter their as per what they desire.
Techniques used by a cosmetic dentist to enhance or correct their patient’s smile:
1. Whitening: This procedure is used for people who have yellow or discolored teeth. The cosmetic dentist makes a chemical mixture containing peroxide and then the concoction is applied on the teeth for the discoloration to fade away. 2 to 3 sittings can give you satisfactory results.
2. Bonding: This procedure is performed on people who want to fix teeth that are broken or chipped. The dentist usually applies an acrylic material on the tooth that can be shaped and contoured to fit perfectly on the chipped tooth.
3. Enamel shaping: The dentist removes very little amount of enamel (tooth’s outer layer) to re-shape the tooth, if excess enamel makes the smile look uneven and odd.
4. Crowns and bridgework: This procedure replaces any missing tooth. Prosthetic tooth or teeth are made to help match your real teeth so that it doesn’t look superficial or out of place.
5. Gum contouring: You might also have uneven gums, which don’t complement your face and teeth. In such a case, gum contouring shapes your gums to help you achieve that perfect smile.
6. Veneers: The frontal portion of the teeth is fixed by applying a thin layer of porcelain like material on it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am having serious teeth pain from past fee days which medicine should I take to get instant relief.?
My upper and lower front teeth overlap excessively. Space available for upper and lower teeth is not sufficient. What does it mean? And how to fix it.
I got an unusual tooth decays from last 2 years I tried all type of toothpaste and gargle but nothing worked. I request yourself to suggest cause and remedy.
I am having cold and fluctuating fever along with sensation in teeth since last week. What should I do? Please help me.
I am 18 years old. Since my teeth alignment is not perfect I got braces on upper teeth 4 months back. The teeth of lower jaw on left side of my mouth are outside the upper teeth. So the doctor put braces for my teeth a week back. And now I left cheek bone is making some sound when I open my mouth wide. I am scared of something may happen to my jaw.
My teeth are yellowish and in spite of brushing the color is not going. I consulted a dentist and she recommended for scaling and advanced bleaching. I heard that these treatment are temporary and we lose our natural shining. The top layer of teeth is removed and temporary shining is given with some chemicals which last for 3 to 4 months and we have to regularly take this treatment.?
Often regarded as less painful and much milder than more serious diseases like periodontal disease, Gingivitis involves the inflammation, redness, irritation and swelling of your gums. People who suffer from Gingivitis are normally unaware of it because of its mild nature, but it might turn out to be serious in some cases and can lead to periodontitis and tooth loss.
Signs and symptoms
Since Gingivitis is seldom harmful, people who suffer from it are, in most cases, hardly aware of having it. Nevertheless, here are a few signs and symptoms which may indicate that you have Gingivitis:
1. Tender, puffy gums
2. Gums easily bleed whenever you brush or floss your teeth
3. Swollen gums
4. Change in color from a healthy pink to a dusky red
5. Receding gums
6. Bad breath
Gingivitis is most commonly caused by bad oral hygiene and maintenance. Bad oral hygiene usually supports the formation of plaque and tartar. Because plaque forms and re-forms quickly, it requires daily removal. If you don't give your teeth the attention it needs, plaque can further result in the formation of tartar, which is a heavier and denser substance than plaque and acts as a protective barrier for bacteria. It is even more difficult to remove it and you may require dental cleaning.
The main aim of treatment is to reverse the symptoms of Gingivitis and to prevent further development of the disease into more serious dental issues and diseases.
Professional treatment of Gingivitis includes:
1. Initial evaluation and assessment
2. Thorough cleaning with the help of professional dental tools and instruments
3. Instructions on effective flossing and brushing techniques at home
4. Regular cleaning and professional checkups
5. Fixing of crowns and other dental restorations to help prevent the growth of plaque and tartar
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.