Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amrita PritamYour feedback matters!
If blood sugar level increasing every year & reached upto PLBS=220 FBS=130, it will be called diabatic or not
Hi Doctor, thank you for all your help and answers. I'm confused I have not seen my period for like 2 days now my period is meant to start on 28 and it didn't come out and today is 30. I'm confused cos I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy or is it too early for it now.
Hello Doctors, My face is dull & oily dark my body is white but don't know why my face is so dull I want fair look what should I use suggest me please.
I feel depressed losing interest in life. I had terrible experience in past. I was not like this its just some 3 years now for such behavior. When I see a bike I remember a person whom I hated that fellow was disturbing he had taken a bike and when I see such bike on road I get panic attacks and start spitting on road. I am severe condition. Because of this I am unable to lead a normal life. I dont like to go out because of fear. I am now 33 years old. Because of fear I am unable to feel free. I feel like erasing my memory of that. I need help an immediate help. I dont know if its curable please advise.
Dear doctor. I have sleeping disorder. No matter how much ever I try but I do not get sleep at all. Most of my days and nights goes sleepless. In a day with great difficulty I may manage to get sleep for only 2-3 hours. I am married since 8 months but I am totally ignored by my husband. My husband has even left me to stay with my mother and has no intention to take me back. He comes to meet us every week. But we never spend time together. This attitude of his is putting me in a depression. Whole day and night I keep crying and sulking about it. He doesn't even allow me to work. I don't have any idea what to do? Sometimes I feel like quiting my life. I tried speaking to my husband about this issue many times but he doesn't find this topic important and gives me deaf ears treatment. Which is very hurting. And I feel this is the major reason which is pushing me to sleeplessness and depression. Kindly advise what should I do?
Kya ek students ko, morning me chna ,khane k bad wo kela ka sevan kre to kya nuksan h, ya chay hi piye? Ek student k breakfast me kya hona chahiye sir, agr morning 6.30 am pr class ho,
I'm 19 years of age. Im having severe stomach pain in the lower part of my stomach. I tried eno n also several another home remedies. Can you suggest me something plz.
I use spectacles of high power. And always tears come from eye. When I do not use spectacles then eye starts irritating. And sometimes I feels very tired. When I oawn. Tear comes out. Please Guide.
My friend got a small black dot on her waist. Apparently it wasn't there before and she's pretty sure it isn't a mole. It's very small but visible. Like a dot made by a pencil.
My age 41 year old my leg is paining every night and I do some work so I am very tired so pls answer me.
I have too much gastric problem even I can not drink tea or take the single bite of oily food. What should I do to get back on routine diet.
Hi, I had my ovulation date on 17th June and had intercourse on 18th and 19th. As advised by my doctor, I started with Miprogen from 20th. The medicine was advised to be taken till 4th. However today morning I had blackish red blood discharge and hoping it to be my periods. Should I continue the medicine till tomorrow or stop it? Please advise.
My x ditched me and she wants someone else this feeling is eating me from inside I'm getting too jealous its affecting my health and whole life I dont have any future now i'm not eligible to survive please heal me completely.
I am not getting enough sleep whenever I go to bed it just take 2-3 hours to sleep I try to sleep but every time I fail to do so I am not taking any kind of medicine for sleeping I want to know any natural remedy to get sleep early.
Low back pain is one of the most common medical problems and it occurs due to injury associated with the nerves, bones, and muscles of the back. The pain can vary from a sharp shooting pain that happens at various intervals to a gnawing pain that can last for weeks on end. While the former can go away with some muscle relaxant, the latter may need a combination of medications and exercise.
- Common reasons include improper sleeping posture, lifting, fracture, lack of exercise, disk injuries, arthritis, and many more. Most of these instances would lead to medium to long term pain that will not subside on its own and for long Physiotherapy has proven to provide good relief.
- The aim of physiotherapy is to reduce pain, improve movement, and maintain the spinal function in the long run. Most often, the therapy sessions would last for about 4 weeks when the regular course of medications have not helped much.
- Nerves, muscles, bones, and disks of the lower back are supported by the abdominal and back muscles. The intent of the exercise is to strengthen these two sets of muscles so that the spine/lower back per se is not very susceptible to injury. The exercises would be a combination of stretching followed by strengthening and conditioning, all aimed at these two sets of muscles.
- Some common exercises include bottom to heels stretch, knee rolls, back extensions, deep abdominal strengthening, and pelvic tilts.
- In addition to being used as a sole mean of treatment, physiotherapy is also used in back pain to treat severe cases both pre and post surgically. What is corrected by surgery needs to be enhanced by the regular exercises as prescribed by the doctor.
- One disclaimer that a doctor might want to give is that physiotherapy may not be beneficial if exercises are not done properly or if the patients do not adhere to the scheduled prescription. The long term success depends not just on getting the relief, but on following the maintenance exercises as prescribed. This is more important and helps avoid relapse of the back pain. A good posture and improved core stability with ongoing exercises is the key to success of physiotherapy in low back pain.
- While most people consider low back pain as a chronic condition, it can be managed effectively. It is important to realize that there is no overnight cure and that it may not get better on its own. Physiotherapy is a very good intervention; however, it will depend on the severity of pain and how it affects the patient's lifestyle.