Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amrita PrabhuYour feedback matters!
Sir she is my friend's wife. He is so close with me, that's why I asking question. My question is that he is newly married and when he sex with her first 10 days he noted that there was no blood (nikla) from her. So he confused that is she not virgin? This is too much for thinking this or another thing is for know that Pls tell me Sir its a very important. Pls tell me asap.
Hello doctor. I have a sis whoz married since 1 year. She complains of having too much vaginal white discharge most of the times. She had dis problem even before her marriage. Its associated with leg pain on both sides n she starts feeling weak n irritable for dis discharge. Could you help me in knowing wats happening with her?
Dear Sir My wife 42 years was suffering from Adrenal insufficiency from Feb 2009 along with Hypo Thyroidism .Her ANA was positive since 2009 however she was doing fine till 15th Dec 2016 and she was on Wysolone 5 and Thyrox 88 (Dosage tapered from 25-50-75--88 (recently)}in last 7 years. On.16. December 2016. Her Blood pressure got elevated to 234/ 134 and when we admitted her into Hospital .Her Creatinine was 3.4 which has gone UpTo 5.44 and with 3 shots of pulse steroids like Methyl prednisolone and one Immunosuppressant drug Cyclophosphamide it came down to 3.67 which is again increasing now and reach to 4.40 on 12th Jan 2017. Her Platelet were approx 46000 at the time of admission which dipped to 22000 and after that she was administered 3 SDP and 1 unit of blood and Platelet reached to 1.22 Lakhs. However again it came down to 19000 few days back and it was 42000 on 12th Jan 2017 Already 5 sessions of Plasmapheresis has happened Report of bone marrow biopsy is awaited. Doctors Panel (comprising of 2 nephrologist 1 Rheumatologist Hematologist) were discussing the idea of adding rituximab however she got some lung infection--they have differed the decision until infection is over. Blood Pressure is fluctuating since last one month--Systolic---(120--200) and dystolic (80--110) even after 4 drugs from last 30 days. Please advise Imp--sjogren syndrome is confirmed through APAP reports and ANA profile is strongly positive for SS-A.
Hi, is it possible to get pregnant from mutual masturbation? Or it's delayed just because I soo stressed about getting my period? But recently for the last 5 months it's been just 2-3 days late .but since aug 22nd I've been thinking soo much about my periods I it lead to chronic stress as well.
Hi I had sex With my girl With out any protection before 5 days of her periods and I diet come inside of her I took it out she diet get her Periods its 11 days late from her regular periods still not she diet get and is she pregunten now?
Are the problems like unwanted hair on stomach, breast, face, and not gaining weight ,due to hormonal imbalance? If so, what are the remedies? This has become major problem for mr.
I want to ask questions regarding my wife we were trying for pregnancy since last 2 months but the result is again periods we consult with doctor she do some scan and test and said there is lack of hormone and give some tablets for seven days again she call for visit and I asked for tablets to support pregnancy. So I just want to know this is normal or serious problem in my wife or I am working in gulf I have to go in next. So I have only 1 month with my wife is it possible to make her pregnancy in upcoming month. Pls. Suggest me Thanks in advance.
M 28 years old female suffering from back pain. As doctors advice I did MRI n report was lumbosacral spine shows mild disc bulge at L4_L5, n frm my blood test its shows that I have vitamin D3 insufficiency. Dr. Advice me to wear Lumbosacral belt n to avoid physical activities, floor activities n sometimes it may lead my condition bad. My question Dr. Is it can't b cured ? Avoid physical activities, that shall I have to avoid sex also ? N most important thing Dr. Pls tell me that due to this I can't b pregnant. I can't give birth to a child ? Husband is thinking that due to this my pregnancy will get complicated. Dr. for vit d3 insufficiency which kind of food I have to take n can you pls tell me and one thing sir, wat is the side effects of wearing lumbosacral belt, is it nt good for health, pls tell. The back strengthening exercises n wat I hav to do to reduce the pain in back.
Does implantation bleeding contains blood clots if it appear is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
I am 35 years old. It's been 5 years of marriage. But not a child. I treatment from a many doctor but do not result. My wife test from Blood related like Blood Glu (F), Blood Glu (PP), VDRL, HIV, HBs Ag, LH, FSH, Prolactin & TSH then HSG test. And my test VDRL & Sperm. Every report is normal. 3 Doctor Procedure: Give 5 Tablet (Like clifort) started after 5th day of MC. And Vitamins tablet related to pregnancy Like Biopreg Plus. 2 Doctor Procedure: 5 Injection in a week and Vitamins tablet related to pregnancy Like Biopreg Plus. But there is not positive result. A Doctor for suggest to IUI. Please suggest me.
I am having weakness after breast feeding my child who is just 4 months old. Is there anything to worry about? Please help me out.
Sir, mene meri gf k sath ek month pehle sex kiya tha or condom ka use nhi kiya tha, but mene sperms ko uski vegina m nhi Jane diya tha so kya vo ab pregnant ho skti h or kya m use pill due?
Due to hair removing I got pimples over my vagina which is very painful all r popped out I wash it with boric powder and applied the ointment surfaz-sn which is very effective. But there is pain still in the area where the pimple was there. Its nearly one week.
My wife has recently given birth to my first child. He is 3 months old and with our mistake she is now expecting. Another one I mean she is pregnant. Her pregnancy is of one month. We want to abort this is there any medicine which can help us to abort this as we do not want to have the second child so much sooner please help.
If I had a multiple sex but that was not regular one or two time Nd after it I taken I pill so there is any chance of HIV or any other diseases. Please answer my question.
some time, I feel heart burn and difficulty swelling. What could be the reason? How can I control it with home remedies. Thanks.
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local to Asia and is particularly used in India on everyday basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such:
- Acidity or heartburn: Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver damage: Oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms.
- Burping: The carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound.
- Abortifacient effects: Cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor.
- Low blood sugar level: Consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out toward a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level.
- Narcotic effects: Cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seed are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea.
- Heavy menstrual cycle: Cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods.
- Causes allergy: Utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition.
- Not good for diabetics: Diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.