Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.
She is suffering from paralysis since last 4 year and she is cured approx 80% but still her right leg not proper getting moment and cure she unable to stand up self. She walk using walker. I need help and suggestion what I do. How can she fully recover. Pl help.
On 6th sep 14. I had meet with an accident. And cut my median nurver. Ulnar nerver and ulnar arty. After surgery im facing tingling nd numbess in figure. Frm last 7 month and 2nd surgery was done 15th april 15. Ffor carpel tunnal release. But I am facing same problem. Please guide.
From 7 days I am not feeling the taste of any food. And on 4th day when I try to talk then my lips get one side not moving properly and then I ask a doctor foe this then I was said by him that I have a face paralysis. Give me a solution. Coz it occurs sudden.
If I go for breast reduction. Will my breast stay numb or normal. What about the scars. Will it show that I have gone through surgery ?
My friend has some kind of shivering attack before some days, after consulting a doctor, the doctor told him that the attack was due to epilepsy. So I want to know what are the symptoms of epilepsy?
Sir, my sister's husband ko kafi samay se ek problem hai jisme unki neck or hands hilte rahte hai or unka treatment aims me chal raha hai. Unki disease ke liye unko injection lagaye jate h. But unki problem ab jada ho gayi hai. So please suggest me where we should go ?
Sir I am 36 years old. My wife who is detected now as an epilepsy patient. First incident of seizure took place on 10th march when she became unconscious for 5to 6 seconds. On 30th april again she became unconscious. At the very time she made a groaning sound, starred and urine came out. On 10th may she was first detected as epilepsy by a neurologist. The doctor prescribed valprolcr500 and folvite. After 5 month on 6th october again she became unconscious. I also visited a neuropsychriatist who prescribed nexito10 and lonazep0. 25 along with the above medicine. Now I am very tensed have a 14 months baby. I am very introvert and sometimes suffer from depression because of being unemployed in spite of being getting a job. Sir is there any restriction to eat chicken ,mutton or fast foods? My weight has decreased from 59 to 53. Is it a result of side effect of the medicine? Will my seizure be under control or not? I am very tensed. I have a baby of 14 months. After delivery still my period does not begin. Has it a connection with epilepsy? Does my epilepsy connect with any gyno problem? Please advice me sir.
I am 30 years old and have headache occasionally from last 1 years. Please clarify what are the symptoms of migraine and what are the remedies available? further I noticed this is mainly happens at the time of excessive task performed at laptop without break in 2-3 hours.
I am having headache frequently, and I am suffering from sinusitis. Nowadays I feel a change in my pain. I doubt, that I am having a migraine! How can I make sure about this? Should I consult a doctor?
I am 34 years old and suffering from severe headache for the last 5 yrs. I feel numbness in my head. Also I am facing hearing problems. So please give me your valuable advice ?
Hi Doctor, My mom age is of 44, she have a nervous pain of past 15 years from backbone to left leg , what is the remedy and what kind of food she had to take ? Why it comes ?
Hello sir, My hand was shivering too when get mentally pressure that time, happy, and sad moment all time how to stop that, now doing be final year next waiting to job medically nit fit please help me.
I often have head pain. 3-4 times a week. But mostly its minor. Does it show the possibility of migraine ?
I am a patient of spinal stenosis. While standing or walking I get nosense in legs only in bottom advice.
Children should be brought up with utmost care. A child should not be your centre of attraction only because it is incapable to fend for itself, but also because it is not half as aware as you are or could be about its problems. Parents punish their children for the slightest of their mistakes; they at times even threaten children to bring home a lesson. Patience and observation are two key things in good parenting. The foibles of your child might indicate at an underlying medical condition. Instead of fixating over the mistakes try and locate the root cause. Early diagnosis of autism can save your child from a bleak future.
The following are a few symptoms of autism in children:
- Social interaction is a huge challenge: Children suffering from autism are usually noticed to live in a world of their own. They hardly listen to people around them or hardly talk. The presence of many people can scare them or make them conscious. When spoken to, they look away. They do not feel comfortable in revealing their joys or fears. Autistic children like to play alone; they are not interested in group activities with friends.
- Difficulties in communicating their needs: Communication is the biggest problem autistic children seem to face regularly. They are not able to express their needs and emotions. If they are hungry they might scream or break things but not ask for food. They even fail to comprehend instructions and seem confounded by simple situations. Their speech could comprise of mumbling. Autism in children could make them develop a condition popularly known as echolalia under the effect of which they mouth words without knowing their meanings in an extremely strange tone.
- An obsessive, repetitive behavior: Children with autism could be persistent in some of their actions. Their body gestures could be repetitive; for instance, they can continue flapping their arms for hours together. Children in certain cases are also very particular about routine. Quite strikingly, objects affect them and they might scrutinize an object meticulously.
- Sensory problems: Light sound and touch can have a huge impact on children suffering from autism. Patches of light and shade intrigue them whereas high pitched sounds could depress or intimidate them. They usually prefer deep pressure touch and might not respond to anything else.