Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amresh
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AmreshYour feedback matters!
Sir I diagnosed tuberculoma 34**27 mm in right cerebellar of brain. Dr. prescribed me to take medicines for 18 months. I continued taking six medicines that is pyzina 1500 mg, r cinex, combutol 1200 mg, broadbact 400 mg, betadine 40 half tab, alentra dsr. After 3 months Dr. stopped alentra dsr nd combutol. And then two months he stopped pyzina. And now after total treatment of six months he stopped broadbact. Then he prescribed me to do a MRI. MRI shows that the lesion in my brain now reduced 34**27 mm to 20**18 mm. And now he prescribed me to continue with r- cinex and betadine. My qus is should I continued taking broadbact for few months more or I should stopped it after 6 months.
Hi Dr. I am suffering from brain tiredness. I easily get tired after that even I can't talk properly. Different words I say. Pls suggest supplement so I get energetic.
I am 19years old and have migraine and is reduced but still after all the remedies I often get severe head ache on left part? How to solve this.
Sleep apnea is a potentially dangerous sleep disorder in which you stop and start breathing frequently while you are sleeping. Symptoms of sleep apnea often include loud snoring and fatigue even if you sleep uninterrupted through the night. Obesity and age are the common risk factors of sleep apnea.
The most common type of sleep apnea is obstructive sleep apnea, in which the throat muscles contract and relax while you are asleep. The other type of sleep apnea, called central sleep apnea, usually occurs in people who have been diagnosed with brain tumors, infections or heart failure, or have had a stroke.
Treatment of sleep apnea includes:
- CPAP: The Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) device is generally recommended in the treatment of sleep apnea. CPAP is a breathing machine that stops your airways from getting blocked when you are sleeping. The CPAP device is normally the size of a tissue box. It comes with a mask that you put over your mouth and nose. The machine attached to the mask pumps a continuous flow of air that keeps your airways clear as you sleep.
- BPAP: The Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure (BPAP) device is used as an alternative to the CPAP device, if you find it hard to adjust to the CPAP. If you have a weak pattern of breathing, the BPAP can be helpful.
- ASV: The Adaptive Servo-ventilation (ASV) device is used to treat both central and obstructive sleep apnea.
- Treatment for other medical conditions: Sometimes sleep apnea can be caused by underlying health conditions. Problems such as rhinitis (nasal passage inflammation) and hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland) can cause sleep apnea. In such cases, your doctor needs to diagnose these conditions first before treating your sleep apnea.
- Lifestyle changes: Excessive weight sometimes can cause sleep apnea; so losing excessive weight should be a priority. Also, alcohol and tobacco can contribute to your symptoms, so try avoiding those.
- Medication: Usually, doctors do not prescribe any medicine, since sedatives and sleeping pills actually worsen sleep apnea. But, in case of sleep apnea in children, doctors typically suggest intra nasal corticosteroid medicine to treat the symptoms.
- Surgery: Surgeries to increase the size of your airway or to remove your adenoids, tonsils or extra tissues in the rear of your throat or your nose can prove helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.