Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AmreenYour feedback matters!
I have acne scares and pores. Its there even after undergoing 4 sittings of skin rejunuvation by micro needle. What can I do further to reduce those scares. Kindly rply me the remedy.
I'm suffering from extreme dandruff. I continuously use head & shoulder shampoo still still I didn't remove the dandruff. I yet not went to any doctor. Let me know what to do now.
Hello, I have acne in my face specially in chin area. And also have acne in shoulder n back area. How to get rid off it. Please suggest. Also I can tell that I don't have my periods last 2 months, please suggest wat should I do, I am taking lots of medicine now like levipil500 mg twice, nexvenla 100 mg once at night, mirtazam 7.5 mg once at night, sibelium 5 mg once at night.
I am suffering from pimples, I get treatment from two skin doctors but there is no many improve sir please advice.
I got perianal warts, after showing to doctor, they removed it on local anesthesia, but about after 2 weeks, I feel dat there are 1-2 pretty small I guess. But growing the wounds inside ass, but I don't want to visit clinic now and even do not want to operate again, they are very small. Can you suggest some medicine or cream or anything else?
I am losing my hairs. There is dandruff and pimples are there on my head between my hairs. It is very itching and its is making small wounds on my head. What should I want to do?
Hii. Dr. im male age 16 suffering frm acne /pimples near nose area taking allopathy medicine. I want to ask tat I should rub ice cubes on my face or not ?ty.
What are the precautions I have to take when occurrence of pimples and also how to reduce black spots in my face?
Skin care and beauty products are a multibillion dollar industry which has been known to use unscrupulous methods to ensure the success of their products. Not all of them are fraudulent as some specialist creams are known to be effective. The majority however is mostly a mixture of marketing gimmicks and very run of the mill ingredients which don't really do anything.
Let's look at a few reasons why most anti wrinkle creams don't work:
- Creams bought over the counter, barring non prescription ones, are mostly just moisturizers: When you buy a new wonder cream which is supposed to be beneficial for your skin and reduce wrinkles, all it may be doing is actually just moisturizing the skin. This results in smoother looking skin although the wrinkles are still there. This with the combination of the placebo effect makes you think it may actually be working to reduce your wrinkles.
- The use of marketing to make a product appear what it isn't: Anti-wrinkle cream manufacturers use clever ploys to market their product and make it appear as a magic solution when it isn't. Digitally enhanced photographs and the use of models that are gifted with exceptionally good skin may lure you into buying their product when it may not be effective for you at all.
- Lack of real ingredients: These creams lack the real ingredients for it to be effective anti wrinkle agents. Retinol is a regulated drug which is used in many high end creams and is known as the anti wrinkle drug. However, cheaper creams may not have any of this chemical and thus all the claims are complete hoaxes.
- Making expectations too high: The human body is meant to change throughout the years, but due to excessive and hyped marketing, many are led to believe anti wrinkle creams will work wonders on them. However, even the best cream can only do so much and thus it is important for you to have realistic expectations of any product.
- Wrinkle prevention is always easier than removing them: Leading a healthy lifestyle where you keep your body hydrated, and follow a proper diet and exercise well will do wonders for your skin. Keep your skin hydrated with light moisturizers as well and it will prevent more wrinkles from showing up. However, existing wrinkles will not go away completely but will remain minimized if you have a healthy lifestyle.