Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AmreenYour feedback matters!
I have freckles and pigmentation around my lips and also dark hollow circles under my eyes what do I do?
I never had acne prone skin but I, am having acnes from continuous three months in inclusion i, m using salicylic acid based cream and face wash but its not working what should I do?
I am 19 years old boy. I've some issue's. I look good and I am happy about that. But, the major issue is When I was 17 i have got chicken pox and the marks are still in my face as small holes I can't be with that chicken pox marks. please kindly help me to remove my chicken pox marks. Give me idea's to remove It Doc plz.
I am 28 years old and I want to ask what is the best way to get rid of pimples and oily skin could you please sugest best way.
Some one said me that the reason of pimples is many time you see porn videos and make hand job its true ya false.
I have skin rashes problem. Past one week more. In some places have dots (same as mosquito bite). How to recovery. Can I use keto soap.
I am 21 years old and at this age I am losing my hair drastically. It is probably not genetic as my father and grand father do not have hair fall problem but my mom does. I take good diet rich in protein. Can this be cured by medicines or else I must go for hair transparency. My scalp is not that much visible but it may in coming 6 months.
'Red wine is a ladies' drink'; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce a person's chances of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.