Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amith Bajaj
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amith BajajYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a 32 year old woman. I have dark circles under my eyes since childhood. Please suggest if there is a way to get rid of it.
Hi I have problem is that. My whole body is fair but oily to I have got pimple on my face, back n arms they to. But at the time my face is very dull pors is open so pls let me know wt I do?
Please guide me. I wish to stay healthy. I am wondering what things should I follow toward my goal of becoming completely healthy. I wish to rejuvenate my whole body system, functioning as it was when I was 18 years old. There are few things which are bothering me. I have gained weight which is almost 20 kg more than what it should be ideally. If I reduce my weight in next 5-6 months, will I be able to get rid of these things e. G Dryness of skin and hairs, snoring, lack of lustre on face? I assume that lack of lustre on our face comes naturally with age. But there must be some way to get it back. There must be some fitness regimen that one can follow. I have learn the few good things like eating almonds, dates, walnuts, flaxseed is good for overall health. Some do nots like drinking water in between and after meals slow down the process of digestion. That's all I want to say. Thank you.
I have dark circles since 4 years that too very intense. No cream helped me. Aur no allopathic medicine.
Skin rashes on my back side for last 1 year. I have checked up doctor, he told me it was typical fungal infection. He prescribed me kransel, and armom F but still it doesn't work.
I am 18 years old n I need a fair complexion. please suggest some product so that I can recover dark skin.
Sir my ear bitting was human on 28oct atter it doctor joint cut part after save cartilage behind ear. After 7days skin necrosis and doctor remove that part. After it doctor joint cartilage. doctor says your 2 stage is pending I am confused pl. Help.
I am a construction engineer and most of my time I am at site. Due to this my exposed body parts have tanned and there are dark patches on my forehead. Kindly suggest me something which I should do to clean previous marks and avoid anymore in future.
Scars are referred to as marks left on the skin or body tissue, caused by an accident or injury. Scars are part of the natural healing process that takes place after an injury. When the white blood cells attack bacteria, they cause physical changes to the underlying skin cells around the area, thereby leading to the formation of a scar.
There are different types of scars, caused due to different factors. Some of the commonly occurring scars are:
1) Atrophic scars - These types of scars are flat against the upper layer of the skin. This type of scarring is caused by hyperpigmentation and is marked by discolored parts and patches of the skin. Initially, they are red, dark and raised. With the help of medicines and passage of time, they gradually fade away.
2) Hypertrophic scars - These types of scars appear to be elevated or raised and are caused as a result of a disparity in the production of collagen (connective tissues). These scars do not extend beyond the outline of the original wound, and can remain for a period 2-5 years. Hypertrophic scars turn flatter and paler with the course of time and with the help of requisite medication.
3) Keloid scars - Keloid scars tend to appear when the skin goes through an aggressive healing process. This causes thick, dark, clustered scars to form, which are often in contrast with the surrounding skin. Secretion of excess collagen on the affected area can also be a cause of keloid scars. Although medications are used, the most effective way to remove keloid scars is through surgery.
4) Scar contractures - This type of scar is caused due to burns. Burns present on the joints and creases stiffen the affected area, causing difficulty in movement and flexibility. Deep contracture scars may in some cases lead to dysfunctions in nervous and muscular activities.
5) Acne scars - Acne and pimples are acute skin problems, and the marks they leave behind are long lasting. Acne scars are caused due to severe acne and show differing patterns when it comes to their shape, type, and depth. In fact, the treatment for acne scars varies depending on these factors. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.