Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AmitYour feedback matters!
I have so much hairfall daily when I put in head automatically fall my hair . In after 2 months how could I see my head tremendous. Please suggest some tips .
Allergies are caused by unnatural reactions between your body's immune system and foreign substances, which have gained access into the body. When these substances, known as allergens, enter your body, your immune system produces antibodies, which are responsible for warding off unwanted substances like harmful viruses or diseases and helping in the body's overall resistance.
The main cause of allergy is the uncontrolled reaction between the immune system's antibodies and harmless allergens. Allergic reactions are triggered when antibodies, like histamine, come into contact with particular types of allergens. These may include:
- Certain eatables: Peanuts or sea food
- Medications: Penicillin or penicillin-based antibiotics
- Airborne allergens: Pollen, mold, or dust mites
- Insect stings: Bee stings or scorpion stings
- Latex: Latex or other substances, which are responsible for causing allergic skin reactions
Symptoms of allergies depend upon a wide range of factors, which are subjective and vary from person to person and from allergen to allergen. Depending upon the type of allergen involved and the nature of the allergy, symptoms may include any of the following:
- Facial swelling
- Severe itching
- Swollen or red and watery eyes
- Flaky skin which can peel off
These symptoms are common in mild to moderate allergies, such as atopic dermatitis, hay fever, drug or food allergies. There are certain rare cases (say, scorpion stings), however, in which the allergic reaction turns out to be potentially life-threatening. This type of reaction is known as anaphylaxis. Here are its signs and symptoms:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of consciousness
- Skin rashes
- Intense shortness of breath
Homeopathy effectively deals with any sort of allergy by taking into account individualistic symptoms and thus nipping the root cause in the bud. Natrum Mur, Urtica Urens, Sulphur and Natrum Carb, among others, are very effective medicines against allergies. But these must be taken after due discussion with the doctor as they check out the symptoms and then prescribe the medicine basis that.
Large-breasted women know all too well the terrors of sweat. Not only is the moisture uncomfortable and smelly, it can cause a slew of skin issues such as rashes, chaffing and fungal buildup. If you want to beat it, take note of these six tips!
1. Camouflage It
Dark colors like black will keep the visibility of moisture to a minimum. As for white, well I am sure you already know what that looks like (YIKES!)
2. Know Your Material
Cotton is very breathable, especially in the summer months. Try to avoid materials that soak up sweat and leave a stain (e.G, silk and satin).
3. Keep It Loose
Skintight clothes may show more than just your bodacious curves. No-cling may be the way to go if you don?t want your sweat to get in the way of your sexy.
4. Sweat Gadgets
There are many great options out there nowadays to help you fight your sweat. Take the wonderful Torso Sweat Band for instance. It can be worn with or without a bra, and prevents rashes, chaffing and fungus by absorbing any moisture between and underneath the breasts.
5. Stand Up
Sweat on your chest is bad enough as is. The last thing you need is a sweat river rolling down your stomach. Sit and stand up straight. It will keep your great posture and keep a bad sweat situation from getting worse
6. Stuff It
Try tucking paper towel under your breasts. The paper will help to absorb the moisture and eliminate the sweat discomfort and embarrassment. Be sure to change regularly if you go this route.
My mother has uric acid 11.0 mg/dl. Blood sugar (fasting) 92.0 mg/dl. And sugar (pp) 132.0 mg/dl She has no excessive pain in body but her leg portion specially joints fatten out. So what is the remedy?
I had a piles surgery last November after that the pain is gone but stool is not clear as before. So the problem is same as before. When I am taking some medicine to clear the stool that is not working even that time I get constipation. No medicine is working. What should I do,
Skin on my hips and inner thighs has turned blackish and it is very much itching and irritating. Any solution?
Hi sir/ ma'am, I am 21 years old and I am suffering from mouth's chhale please help what can I do now?
I am suffering from thyroid. I'm using thyronorm 100 mg. Now im getting stomach ache. No hunger for 20 days. Some one said these are symptoms of amebiasis. How can I get relief from this disease. No free motion also. White discharge also.
I am 25 years old female , I have head ache for more than 2 yr, I have taken dolopar tablet n grenil. What should I do now.
I am a 21 years old mal and am suffering from headache from last 6 months. Consulted many doctors but the ache I s not yet cured. What should I do.
Erectile dysfunction can severely limit life’s simple pleasures. It may also cause strife in one’s marital life and be a cause for social embarrassment and low self-esteem. Erectile dysfunction, which is commonly referred to as impotence, is either the inability to continue with an erection into climax for a continued period, or being able to maintain the erection for a very short time or not being able to get an erection at all.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction According to Ayurveda
Erectile dysfunction is usually caused due to a number of factors which include lifestyle habits, physical as well as psychological issues. Defects within the spinal cord, injuries or problems with blood flow may cause erectile dysfunction. An overly abusive childhood or sex associated with guilt may also be responsible. In Ayurveda, the disorder is linked to ‘shukra dhatu’. Any problem with this, may, thus result in multiple sexual problems including erectile dysfunction.
How can Ayurveda help cure ED?
According to Ayurveda, ED is basically a condition of low vitality. Generally, vitiation of vata dosha is responsible for Klaibya or ED. On the basis of the cause, seven types of Klaibya are mentioned in Ayurvedic texts, e.g. Manasik klaibya is caused by psychological factors, Doshaj klaibya is caused by physiological factors, Shukrakshayaj is caused by deficiency of Shukra dhatu, Vyadhi is caused by some other disease like diabetes, Aghataj is caused by surgical or accidental trauma, Shukranirodhaj is caused by suppression of sexual urge and Sahaj means congenital.
Ayurveda takes a more holistic approach. The exact combination of the methods and the exact implementation chosen may vary according to the specific causes.
- Vajikarana therapy – This is a holistic cleansing process that aims to correct the bodily faults which might have been causing ED. It includes certain processes, such as controlled regurgitation, to flush out toxins from the body, specially designed Ayurvedic massages, a tailor made diet, and various other herbal concoctions which can rejuvenate one’s vitality.
- Specified drugs to correct ED – Certain Ayurvedic herbs can be quite effective as well; both in the form of special Ayurvedic medicine or home remedies. Some of these herbs include:
- Bringing in lifestyle modifications – Drinking excessively, smoking and consuming junk food may all lead to weight gain as well as other imbalances within the body. These may affect pressure or sugar levels in your body as well as the heart’s condition, thus resulting in ED. Ayurveda requires one to cut down on or quit certain habits related to one’s lifestyle which might be causing ED.
- Yoga and meditation – Regular exercises would definitely help in this regard. Meditation and yoga would thus be an integral part of the treatment process.
I have been using sulphur 200 and nux vom200 for 2weeks for acne and constipation but I can see new red painful bumps on my thighs, hands and especially on my buttocks. This are the side effects of using these home medicines or common?
Many times when the sleep is disturbed it leads to many problems in the body and the mind. In today’s fast moving world sleep is disturbed by our surroundings and our activities. Here are some simple steps to improve your sleep.
1. Keep a fixed time to wake up every morning regardless of what time you go to sleep.
2. Use your bed/mattress only for sleeping. Better don’t use it for watching TV/browsing the net/chatting on phone. In case you haven’t noticed separate furniture are available for those activities.!
3. Avoid taking tea/coffee after 5 pm. No question of smoking or alcohol – these are sure fire ways to have a disturbed sleep.
4. If you don’t fall asleep within 20 minutes of going to bed, walk out of the bed to a different room. Engage in some simple activity like reading a pleasant book/listening to some melody.
5. Don’t keep staring at the watch/clock while trying to fall asleep.
6. Try to unwind with a warm bath and gentle music before going to bed. Grandma would say drink a cup of milk. Listen to her.!
7. Sleep in a place which is not noisy/bright – pretty obvious isn’t it.?! Yet we ignore it too often.
8. Consult a psychiatrist for help if above methods fail. Please don’t self-medicate. We are here to help.!!
- Dr.Parthasarathy,MBBS,MD.(JIPMER), Psychiatrist OMR Chennai ( Thoraipakkam)