Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ameer BaigYour feedback matters!
Hello. My age is 21, sometimes I will try to increase my penis but manual exercise was not respond on penis. How can I do for penis enlargement & increasing sexual power?
I am masturbating for daily I have been addicted to that does it effect my sex life and my health and can you please say me the side effects of masturbating.
While having sex penis erection a problem to be cared about always, what should be the size of penis at its peak please advise.
I had sex with my bf few days ago. N due to some problem I am feeling some symptoms of urinary tract infection. As I feel like peeing again and again n there is burning sensation in my vagina. Also after peeing too I feel like peeing more. And it is tickling too dat too for many hours. N it z very irritating. Kindly revert with some solution.
Sir I have got a domestic dog bite two days before may I have sexual intercourse with my wife as my post exposure treatment is going. Pl suggest.
I have been masturbating from the age of 13 continuously almost on a daily basis. Now I am 18 and this habit has become a head ache fir me I can not stop myself and at last surender myself daily to th desire of my organs. It has become 2-3 times a day habit. I have developed my right hand muscle so hard as compared to the left one. I sincerely want to quit this habit. Plss guide me with the step by step procedure.
Peyronie's disease is a type of Erectile Dysfunction. For men with this condition, an erection can be quite painful. This is caused by scar tissue or plaque that collects inside the penis and makes the penis bend upwards or to one side when erect. In most cases men with this disease can still have intercourse though it may be painful.
The exact cause for scar tissue to collect in the penis is not known. Researchers believe that it may be triggered by a traumatic accident that causes bleeding within the penis. You may not realize the extent of injury at the time of the accident. Genes have also been held responsible in some cases. Peyronie's disease is more common in middle aged men than young men but this condition is not a normal part of the aging process.
Symptoms of this disease may appear gradually or appear suddenly. Some of the common symptoms associated with it are:
- Scar tissue: This can be felt under the skin of the penis as a band of hard tissue or hard patches.
- A bend in the penis: A significant bend in the penis is a characteristic symptom of Peyronie's disease. With time this bend may stabilize or get worse.
- Pain: There may be pain in the penis with or without an erection.
- Erectile Dysfunction: The disease can make it difficult for a man to get or maintain an erection. This is mainly due to the pain.
- Shortened penis: The disease can make the penis appear shorter than before.
Mild cases of this disease rarely need treatment and it rectifies itself on its own. For more severe cases of the disease, a doctor may prescribe medication or suggest surgery. Medication is used to break down the plaque in the penis causing the bend. It works by addressing the buildup of collagen in the plaque. This medication is usually given via injections into the area of the penis affected.
If medication does not work, surgery is the next option. Surgery is usually prescribed only for men who cannot have sex because of the disease. There are two types of surgeries that can be performed.
- Removal of plaque and inserting a tissue graft in its place
- Nesbit procedure: the tissue of the penis on the opposite side of the scarring is removed. This may make the penis smaller.
In rare cases where a man has Peyronie's disease and Erectile Dysfunction, the doctor may also suggest a penile prosthesis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am so thin please help. My bones are too small as compared to the boys of my ages and heights and I look thin and dry. People thinks me as I am small boy but I am already 20+. And my digestive system is very poor, I go toilet after 2-3 days and sometimes even after 4-5 days. Actually I masturbate daily from 11-12 years that's y or something else be the I am not understanding please help.
My penis is getting smaller day by day and after having one time sex second time its not getting erected. And my intercourse timing is very less. Help me how to get longer time and little bigger in size.
Values in Sexuality
Abstract: Adolescence is an age group which undergoes a lot of changes mentally, emotionally, and physically. Here comes an important aspect of their lives- sexuality. This article is to acquaint young adults and parents with values of sexuality.
- Sexuality is a natural and healthy part of living.
- All persons are sexual.
- Sexuality includes physical, ethical, spiritual, psychological, and emotional dimensions.
- Every person has dignity and self-worth.
- Young people should view themselves as unique and worthwhile individuals within the context of their cultural heritage.
- Individuals express their sexuality in varied ways.
- Parents should be the primary educators of their children.
- In pluralistic society, people should respect and accept the diversity of values and beliefs about sexuality that exists in the community.
- Sexual relationships should never be coercive or exploitative.
- All children should be loved and cared for.
- All sexual decisions have effects and consequences.
- All persons have right and obligation to make responsible sexual choices.
- Individuals, families and the society benefit when children are able to discuss sexuality with their parents and/or other trusted adults.
- Young people develop their values about sexuality as part of becoming adults.
- Young people explore their sexuality as a natural process of achieving sexual maturity.
- Premature involvement in sexual behaviors poses risks.
- Abstaining from sexual intercourse is the most effective method of preventing pregnancy and STD/HIV.
- Young people who are involved in a sexual relationship need access to information about health care services.