Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ameer Ali BadamiYour feedback matters!
I do smoke lot doctor can you please suggest me how to stop smoking. I tried a lots of time. When I stop smoking coughing started continuously. Please suggest.
Always tiredness long sleeping hours in evening and short sleeping hours during night pain in legs. And having to much of pimples on face.
Im 26 years old .My problem is that I don't do sex for long time. It soon happens. What should I do.
Something pinching in my throat since one week. Cough also started from last two days. Feel something is there in throat while drinking water and in hailing saliva. Time to time I have to clear my throat as in cough is hailed. On new year I drunk and smoke. In last two months I did smoke exactly 8 times. After new year I feel my throat with some harshness and then it is continued till now. I might feel it might be cancer symptoms. Please advise what tests I should consider to know what exactly it is?
I am a 37 years old female unmarried I have got a lump right under arms last from 1 year its not stout not having pain, itching etc but growing. I have not applied any medication for it. Kindly suggest what should I do to remove it.
I pee a lot and there's also a little bit of stiffness in my stomach when I get up in the morning as if I have not peed for hours and also I think I have problem of premature ejaculation.
I have headache over 3 day it not continuously happen over a period of time please tell what can I do to STP this?
What are the symptoms of skin cancer and effects of it. Please explain me with brief and the abdominal cystitis problem also occurs frequently.
I have been suffering from foot joint pain since two months tried various medicines like paracetamol, voveran etc and got uric acid test which was within limit and RA FACTOR was 19 doctor has advice predmet 4 mg from past one week and to continue for 2more week, Pl suggest.
I have big problem of headache. When I go to sleep it starts and headache is very painful. For this I can't sleep properly. Give me a helpful advise please.
I am thinking for family planning so please suggest me that what precautions needed for successful intercourse like for healthy baby and when I make relation so I can pregnant to partner. Please suggest that what diet I can take before intercourse.
I have conjunction cough from 2 days and my heart beat is to fast from 2 days I'm rly worried nd sacred of heart beat so please hlp me.
Hi Age 30 year Working in a private company Because of some financial problem I am in always depression mode I can't understand that what to do I didn't I proper sleep So please help me.
In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as 'Madhumeha' and is classified as a 'kapha' type of disorder. Ayurveda identifies 20 types of diabetes 4 due to Vata, 6 results from Pitta and 10 are caused by Kapha.
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Ayurvedic Remedies for Diabetes Cure
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 24 year old and I feel all time fear of health. My nose one side is closed last 3 month respectively both side nose. Please give me solution.
My 11 year old girl is having pain in abdomen (just above navel) before passing stool .she has no other significant symptoms .A day before she petted stray dogs and already had a case of fever, abdominal pain, stool 3 months back too. She has chronic constipation too and is a sensitive child under stress also. I am confused if this time The pain is due to constipation complication or worm ingestion or something else. She has been passing seed like things in stool since 2 months though stool test had not shown any parasite presence.
I am having swelling in my left testicle since 5 years. Undergone medicine course. Still not recovered. Kindly suggest.
In order to spice up their relationship, couples can sometimes consider the option of anal intercourse instead of vaginal intercourse. Some recent studies have suggested that anal sex is actually bad for your health and can also result in severe and life threatening conditions.
Below are a few reasons that will make you aware of the risks of involving in anal sex. They are as follows:
- Fissures or piles: The anal tissues are non-stretchable and thereby an insertion of the penis into your partner’s anus can lead to tearing of the anus which might make your partner prone to anal fissures or piles. Besides, anal sex can cause severe pain while excretion the morning after, as there can be a significant weakening of the anal muscles.
- Increases the chances of anal cancer: If you and your partner frequently engage in anal sex, your partner’s chances of getting anal cancer increases as the act can initiate the transmission of the Human Papillomavirus (the virus responsible for anal cancer).
- Bacterial infection: Anus is a place designed to hold and facilitate the passing of faeces. This makes it a fertile breeding ground and holding area for bacteria. Through insertion, there is a high chance that you can be infected through your partner’s bacteria. Also if vaginal intercourse occurs immediately after anal intercourse, your partner can also get affected by the bacteria that transfer from the anus to the vagina. It can cause UTIs or urinary tract infections at the least and more serious infections as well.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Contrary to popular opinions, having unprotected anal sex can actually increase the chance of getting HIV and other deadly STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). As the anal tissues are extremely fragile, the risk of the transmission of sexually transmitted infections in the bloodstream remains quite high for both the partners involved. Even if you’re using a condom whilst engaging in the act, the chances of getting STD’s looms large as condoms are more prone to breakages during anal sex.
- You can still get pregnant: Engaging in unprotected anal sex does not really mean that you cannot actually get pregnant from it. There is a slight chance of semen leakage from the anus which can seep into the vagina and result in pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a sexologist.