Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ameer Ali BadamiYour feedback matters!
My aunt from last 3 to 4 months always feels tired and sleeps. almost all the tests related to heart, kidney, lungs are done and she doesn't have diabetes also. Doctor said there is some infection in stomach infection and prescribed tablets, but after taking tablets arebthere is no cure. She always complains of feeling tired. What maybe the issue.
In my daughter's heart there is a hole doctors say will operate it after 2 year. how do I take care of my baby.
Suffering from dry cough from past 8 days. Iam having headache and my ribs are paining. Advice Mr. something best.
Si I am aditya soni I have asked how to increase size of penis so I can come to your clinic for massage amd I masturbate.
I had alcohol may be empty stomach, it resulted pain in urination and lower abdomen. What should I do to avoid it? The doctor prescribed Alkasol with Ceftum and Pyridium.
I am 25 year old, Since 1 year I am having problem related to nightfall. I have a nightfall more than 3 times in a month. Please help me and tell me why it is happen and what is the treatment for that?
I want to know lots of masturbation can affect the reproduction capabilities. Mean less sperm quantity.
Tell me any benefits and side effects of shilajit powder and it is can solve nightfall problem. Shilajit powder can improve sex ability.
My age is 28, since 4 days I am having backache left side and also urine infection, please help me in this aspect.
Dhat hai mujhko 1 saal se bahut dawai khaa li par dhaat nahi ruk rahi kya karu jo dhaat naa ho or band hojaye dhat niklna.
I have heavy sneezing problem for more than a month, I sneeze heavy 3 to 4 times a day. My nose is very sensitive whenever I touch it, sneezing starts. Also my nose get block every often I have to use nasal decongestant. What could be my problem. It seems not normal like other people who have colds. I have allergies from dust What prevention can I take to lesser the frequency of flu.
Hi I'm suffering from cough from last two months I hav took some homeopathy consultations and medicines but problems remain the same now it's so irritating please suggest me treatment for the same.
I have a problem of night fall and very high sex ability like 2-3 mins but I want to increase it to 15-20 mins. So what I have to do for this Thanks.
I am a 48 years of age and I feel cold and wet below the knees and also in the feet during winter especially when the Temperature is below 23 degree.
1. Avoid eating cold foods: According to Dr. Pradip shah, consultant physician, fortis hospital, mulund, a common cold and cough triggered by cold food items like ice-cream and cold drinks is a common complain of people visiting local health clinics. Although there is no scientific evidence as to how cold food items trigger and worsen coughs, patients are normally advised to avoid them altogether until they recover completely. One sensible explanation for this would be that cold beverages and foods cause a drying out of the respiratory lining making it susceptible to infections and triggering coughing due to irritation.
2. Avoid overeating at night: Having a heavy dinner at night or overeating can be a cough trigger for people suffering from gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd). People with gerd may have poor coordination between contraction and relaxation of the sphincter muscle that prevents reflux of food to the esophagus. As a result, the stomach acid can flow back to the food pipe, causing irritation of the lining to trigger cough. So, it’s better to have an early dinner and maintain a gap of at least 2 hours between dinner and sleeping time.
3. Avoid sleeping flat on the back: Sleeping posture plays an important role in triggering coughing at night, especially if you have a productive cough. All the mucus and phlegm that gets collected throughout the day, flows up to irritate the throat when you lie down on your back. Instead, sleeping in an inclined posture, or sleeping on the sides will keep the phlegm settled and avoid bouts of coughing at night.
4. Avoid eating fried foods: Fried foods are oily in nature and oil is a well-known cough trigger. Deep-frying foods in hot oil generates a compound called acrolein, which acts as an allergen that aggravates coughing and causes throat itching. So, it’s best to avoid oily, fried foods while you have a cough.
5. Avoid smoking: Smoking is one of the causes of a cough due to bronchitis. Not only does it irritate the throat lining, but it also delays recovery and increases your risk of cancer. If you don't smoke, remember second-hand smoke is equally dangerous.
6. Avoid caffeinated beverages: Caffeine should be avoided by those who cough due to acidity and gerd. While it may provide temporary relief from a coughing bout, it actually causes the esophageal sphincter to become loose, allowing more acid to get flushed into the esophagus.
7. Avoid over-exertion: Nobody takes an off from work because of a cough, but that doesn’t mean you should exert yourself by overworking. Coughing is an indication that something is wrong with your body, so make it a point to get adequate rest to give your immune system enough time to recover.