Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ameen AhmedYour feedback matters!
My sister has a big boil on her back. Its been a week but the pus hasn't appeared yet. How to cure this?
I am suffering from cough for last 2 weeks I have no idea which medicine to use please referred any one.
I am 21years old, I have black dark circles from almost 5years and also black spots on my face. I have tried many creams and face wash but no cure, please help me.
My daughter is 23 years old .Her weight is 75 .She has craving of sweetdish everyday but she drinks milk without sugar.
Hi I'm daryl, I think I have pre mature ejaculations, I can't hold for more than a minute and can you advice the permanent cure for this issue and please advice correct foods to cure this.
I am 40 years old and facing hair fall problems so please advise me how to stop this problem. I have used head n shoulder shampoo and other anti dandruff shampoo but till facings dandruff problem also. Please advise me for above problems.
Sir I have very thin body and I am trying to improve it since my childhood how can I get fat? What are nutrients required.
I am 25 years old I have hair loss problem from last 2 months so I want complete solution and complete treatment.
The skin is the most visible part of the human body, and acne is one of the most common skin problems. In addition to being a cosmetic issue, it also dampens a person’s image and confidence levels. The issue is more complicated given the age group it affects – teenagers and young adolescents who are always keen on looking their best.
During the pustular stage, there is a lot of itching, burning, and pain. As they dry and fall off, there are marks which sometimes take forever to disappear. Recent cosmetic advancements have successfully used the laser to get rid of these marks, almost completely.
Laser in Acne:
- Laser works in controlling acne in more than one way.
- During laser treatment session, a beam of light is applied on the acne-affected area. This helps in removing the acne scar without damaging the surrounding tissue. The beam of light is highly focused on only the scar tissue.
- The increased number of cells which are left behind after acne are killed by the laser beam, thereby lightening the skin and reducing the scars.
- The bacteria that are present in the acne are killed when a beam of the laser is applied. This reduces the number of bacteria present in it, thereby reducing the severity of acne.
- The laser beam also reduces excessive sebum production, thereby reducing the incidence of acne. Excessive sebum is directly related to the severity of acne.
- Laser is used in all kinds of acne – papules, pustules, whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, and nodules.
- While the exact treatment plan will be determined based on skin type and intensity of the scars, most treatment plans would include about 3 sessions.
What to expect:
- Set realistic expectations and understand possible risks and complications. A detailed discussion of going for laser session is essential with the doctor. Clarify if you are a good candidate for laser.
- Sunbathing, waxing, collagen injections are to be avoided for at least 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Chemicals like deodorants and perfumes are to be avoided in the proposed area of laser
- Tell your doctor about any medications or supplements that you are on. While some may be stopped, others may need dose adjustments.
- Immediately after the laser session, the skin would appear red for about 4 to 8 hours.
- The skin might feel itchy and prickly and even be swollen mildly
- Apply cool packs or moist cloths to reduce this itching
- Use copious amounts of moisturiser at least twice daily
- Avoid makeup until the redness and itching have subsided.
Hiking is one of those manly activities that is much more fun and satisfying than it sounds on paper - as long as penis rash doesn't rear its ugly head. The invigorating, enlivening feeling that a guy gets from becoming one with Nature can be severely diminished when jock itch or other skin conditions intrude upon his enjoyment. Men interested in hiking need to take steps to keep their penis health at a high level, warding off a penis rash or treating it properly if it does arise.
Why does a penis rash often occur when hiking? It's only natural. When hiking, the penis and balls are going to be bounced around, as they are on any occasion. However, hiking tends to cause the bouncing to occur over an extended period of time, often with only occasional breaks. By contrast, regular everyday walking is for shorter periods of time, usually with extended breaks between. In addition, hiking tends to involve different strides and stances - longer, shorter, reaching up, etc. Both of these conditions create greater opportunity for friction between the groin and the fabric surrounding it.
In addition, hiking tends to involve a decent level of exertion, which in turn increases the "sweat factor." A sweaty penis creates more friction while damp; it also creates more bacteria, which in turn adds to the potential for a penis rash to develop.
So, with penis rash conditions at an optimum level, what are some steps for preventing the condition from gaining a foothold?
- Wear the right underwear. Loose boxers tend to exacerbate the situation, creating even more friction. Briefs are better from the point of view of tightness, but they can cause a rash around the legs where the elastic tightens. Boxer briefs or Lycra shorts are a better bet.
- Try a bandana. The penis head is especially prone to getting chafed and rashy when hiking, so many men try folding a bandanna and tying it around the head while hiking for extra protection.
- Consider a condom. Some men have also found that wearing a condom while hiking helps keep the friction to a minimum. However, finding one that will stay on can be tricky, unless a guy plans on maintaining an erection for the entire hike. With a flaccid penis, using a smaller-sized condom may work - but it can also create a painful situation when an erection does arise. (Since a man experiences several erections a day, it is logical to assume a hiker will have an erection at least some of the time.) Of course, men who have an allergy to latex will need to use a non-latex condom.
- Open up. If a man is sure he will encounter no other hikers, he may wish to unzip and let his penis air out for a while as he hikes. This can also dry out excess sweat.
If a penis rash does develop, be sure to wash and dry the penis thoroughly as soon as possible. Leaving the affected area bare and exposed to the air can help the healing process as well.
Penis rash from hiking can be treated by keeping the penis in good health via the regular application of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Maintaining the hydration balance is crucial; the skin needs to have the proper oils for healing, so a crème with a potent combination of a high end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) is definitely needed. It's also important that the skin benefits from a powerful antioxidant to help prevent significant oxidative cell damage to penis skin cells. A crème containing an antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid is ideal.