Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amee DaxiniYour feedback matters!
I Am 30 yrs old last 2 yrs that is after my son's birth (delivery) my hair fall is more. What should I do.
Hello. I am a 24 year old girl. I got some infection on back side of my thighs. I don' t know the exact name what we call that. But when that bursted I got blood with some dirt liquid from that, and I get blood mark now also from that. I don' t have much pain now. But its not getting dry. Can you suggest me some antiseptic cream or medicine from which it will get dry without any mark left out.
My hair s are becoming thinner day by day and some boldness is also observed in some area please consult me what can I do for that.
I am 25 age and face skin oliy that's why it have pimples and pimples holes. I need help to removed pimple holes.
On someday there is itching in the hands. When I rub that portion, the skin turns white and Also some small small pointed spots generates in that portion. Please tell me what is happening.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.
I use to much trauma cream and now my face skin get burned just tell me how I can heel my face skin immediately.
I am 16 years old boy and I have small white spots milky on my face (i.e. Milia). I have tried many tubes like Acnetor AD, etc. So give me the right solution for my problem as soon as possible.
I am suffering from headache, body pain and sometime itching problems from last 15 days daily. But headache problem was from last 16 years & I want full body check up as well scanning . I want to know where the issue was I am 31 year old but I look like 22 years old boy Please give me some suggestion .
Dear Sir/Madam, I have hair problem and it is falling continuously, And now it is so thin, I used many medicine but nothing works on me. Help me.
Lybrate | Dr Rashmi Gaurav Mahajan speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY