Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ambutha Rao
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ambutha RaoYour feedback matters!
Lasting Longer During Sex - A Step By Step Approach For Stopping Premature Ejaculation
Here's a step by step approach for lasting longer during sex so you can stop premature ejaculation. These steps rely on the simplest methods to start and graduate on to the surefire method which will ensure that quick ejaculation won't occur.
Foreplay. First thing you want to do is extend foreplay as long as possible. Women take longer to orgasm, so you need to "warm them up" during foreplay as long as possible. This way, during sex, you will both be closer to experiencing orgasm at the same time. Plus being able to stop premature ejaculation will be much easier, and employing the next steps will be much easier.
Pull out. If you feel quick ejaculation coming on during sex, pull out and relax by taking deep breathes. You still want to please your partner through other means, while your body settles down and you get your "second wind" where you can continue having sex. Lasting longer during sex will be easier to do during your "second wind" if you pull out, relax your body, and then pick up where you left off.
Take your mind off of sex. Lasting longer during sex is much easier to do when your mind is not focused on the act itself. You can practice deep breathing during sex, while focusing on your breath by bringing air in slowly and then gently releasing the air. Don't try to think of football or some other sports as other guys may recommend. You may lose your excitement, and your erection, altogether.
Kegel flex during sex. Doing kegels during sex is your last secret weapon to stop premature ejaculation. After you've extended foreplay, pulled out, and have taken deep breathes during intimacy, you now want to implement kegel flexes. This actually takes some training before hand to ensure the muscles you are flexing are strong enough. These are the same muscles you use while stopping urination. While they are strong enough to cease urinary flow, they usually are not strong enough to stop ejaculation flow. You will want to spend a few weeks flexing these muscles on their own to build up their strength. Then, while having sex, when you feel ejaculation coming on, do your kegel flexing to prevent ejaculation flow. Once prevented you are able to continue having sex longer, and if you find the urge for ejaculation to occur again, simply do another flex.
I am 8 wk 1 day pregnant. Despite of super high hcg level my doc did not find any heartbeat? What is the reason behind it? I do not have any symptoms of m/c. Also I am not bleeding.
My friend is suffering from herpes genitalis since last 7 years ago but now the ulceration comes rarely on his penis. Now he is plan to get married will it affect his wife's pregnancy?
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.