Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ambujakshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AmbujakshiYour feedback matters!
I have problem related to face skin, there is no glow on my face I have very dry and dead skin I tried many home remedies but they didn't work is their any solution to this I have facing this problem since 2 year now.
Good afternoon sir, I am 21 year old my height is 4.11 my weight is 44 kgs before 5 months my weight is 48 I reduced by 4kgs I had gall bladder surgery 2 years back I have pcod problem, egg production also not there this is my problem please suggest me.
I was suffering from lichen plans but now it is cured and der r black marks on my body how to reduce it permanently.
Does hcg 5000 IUI injection and duphaston delay the periods. So my period is 2 days due. And every month I will have spot before periods but this time I do not even find any spot. What does it mean.
Sir. I am having problem with my hair fall. My thyroid is ok. But multivitamin in my body is low. Like calcium vit d.because my digestion was not good. I am taking liv 52 from 2 months. My digestion is improving but my hair fall is not stopping.
Spine surgeries are complicated and have serious repercussions if the procedure is not planned well. A thorough communication with your doctor is therefore very critical to ensure a safe operation and early post-op recovery. Questions can range from the type of treatment chosen for a speedy recovery to side effects. Here is a list of questions that you need to ask your spine surgeon:
1. Why is the surgery recommended?
Typically, there is more than one treatment option for a particular problem. Your doctor should be able to tell you very precisely as to why the surgery is recommended and how it is going to address the problem. He should also discuss the alternative treatments available with their respective advantages and pitfalls.
2. Is there any non-surgical option?
Many spine related issues can be treated with rest, medicines and physiotherapy. Ask your doctor if such conservative options exist.
3. Explain the surgical procedure in detail.
Your doctor should explain the whole surgical procedure, in as much detail as you think is required for you to understand what is going to be done to your body. This helps you to have a practical idea and realistic expectations regarding your treatment.
4. What is the duration of the surgery?
Duration of a spine surgery depends on the procedure that is being performed and individual complexities. A lumbar microdiscectomy may take barely an hour, while a complex spinal fusion may take half a day! Do inquire about the duration expected by your spine surgeon.
5. How will the surgery address the pain or other symptoms?
It is important to know the source of the pain or other symptoms in a spinal pathology. Not all back pain benefit from surgery. Ask your doctor how he intends to address the pain, weakness etc. through the surgery.
6. What are the risks involved?
Risks and side effects vary from patient to patient. For instance, a person with obesity, diabetes and smoking has greater chances of complications associated with any surgery.
7. Do you need to change your regular medications?
Medicines like blood thinners can increase chance of hemorrhagic complications. These need to be stopped before surgery. Do discuss ALL your medical issues no matter how irrelevant they may seem to you.
8. Whether a back brace is necessary after surgery?
Limiting the spine movement is necessary for the process of healing. Most Doctors suggest braces or collars after a spine surgery.
9. What is the time required for recovery?
The recovery greatly varies with patients and conditions. What you should ask your Doctor is the expected time required for you to join your job/school.
10. Will there be any physical limitation after the operations?
Many spine surgeries require you to refrain from strenuous jobs for a while. For instance, certain surgeries require you to stay away from driving for a while. Address all these apprehensions from your doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
Kegel exercises are simple contraction-and-relaxation exercises that make the pelvic muscles stronger. The pelvis area holds a person's genitalia, which contains a series of muscles and tissues that work in coordination and combination to perform sexual and bowel functions. A set of weak pelvic muscles would lead to issues such as the inability to control bladder and bowel functions.
Finding the right muscles can be troubling. An easy way to locate these muscles would be to place a clean finger inside the vagina and tighten the vaginal muscles around it. Another way would be to stop urinating mid-flow. This is because the pelvic muscles, which pertain to sex, help to control this action too. Once a woman finds the right muscles, all she has to do is to contract and relax them periodically.
Kegel exercises are highly beneficial for sexual functions in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Kegel exercises help to control stress incontinence, which is a condition that causes spontaneous discharge of urine when abdominal pressure increases suddenly. This means a person would leak urine when he/she laughs, coughs, jogs, sneeze or lifts anything weighty.
- Kegel exercises also help to prevent urge incontinence, which has been described as a sudden and strong urge to urinate. In a healthy bladder, the muscles remain relaxed as the bladder progressively fills up. As the bladder finally fills up, a person gets the urge to urinate. In case one has urge incontinence, the bladder might feel full even if it is not. Kegel exercises help to strengthen these muscles and recover control.
- Kegel exercises can be particularly helpful after childbirth. This is so because pelvic muscles stretch and weaken during childbirth, which can cause problems such as urinary incontinence and can also cause the muscles to sag. In these cases, Kegel exercises are helpful.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!