Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ambuja Desai
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ambuja DesaiYour feedback matters!
TOTOL CHOLESTEROL -276 TRIGLYSERIDE- 497.96 HDL CHOLESTEROL -47.39 VLDL-CHOLESTEROL -99.59 LDL-CHOLESTEROL - 129.02 LDL-DIRECT- 200 CHOLESTEROL /HDL RETIO-5.82 LDL/HDL RATIO- 2.72 WHAT TREATMENT SHOULD DO ?
I' m 42 years male. My father had bypass surgery on last eight years back. If there any possibility for got the same problem for me ?
Dear doctor my blood level (HB) is very less it is only 4 percentage and my BP is only 80/50. Some times I get heavy pain in backbone and head still I don't take medication. Is it danger in future, so please give me value solution for overcome the problem.
Just as a part of good habit to monitor health, I used this mobile app called cardiac diagnosis to regularly monitor heart rate. Most of the times I get a danger sign in this app for arrythemia. Are these apps real & useful? Shall I consider these serious & do any specific medical tests to see any problem? I had recently faced anaemia & extreme fatigue conditions which are now seems recovering after treatment. I also have a family history of varicose veins.
Hi Recently I'd did ayrogam test from thyrocare and found homocysteine to be more than 60. What precaution should I take.
Regarding :-High blood pressure Age-24 I have completed my Btech Me In june 2014. But in mid of july I suffered from malaria and unable to join job at that time. Now m not getting job due to no experience. Due to this often my bp goes up (140/80) or sometimes 150/90 also facing problem during sleeping. Hair fall. Doctors suggested me some test 1.lipid profile test 2.ECG 3.Blood sugar 4.Uric acid 5.chest x-Ray 6.kidney test But after all tests. All reports were Normal. NOTHING to worry. So I want to know that is it due to depression and stress or some other factor which can cause high bp. Please suggest some natural ways to control bp. And medicines also.
My uncle has started taking alcohol from 2 weeks before that to 2-3 bottles at a time. He takes sleeping pills for sleeping. He has diabetes, blood pressure, thyroid (i do not know the correct spelling, half of the pancreas had been cut off. My main ques is what can we do so that he stops taking alcohol and sleeping pills. It would be very helpful if you answer my ques.
Sir I am a heart patient. My heart artilery blockage .i am not interested in operation. What I will leave simple life for use of medicine.
Having bradycardia implies that your heart beats very slowly. For the vast majority, a heart beats from sixty to hundred pulses a minute while very few are viewed as ordinary. In case your heart beats under sixty times each minute, it is slower than usual. A moderate heart rate can be ordinary and solid. On the other hand it could be an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework.
For a few people, moderate heart rate does not create any issues. It can be an indication of being exceptionally fit. Sound youthful grown-ups and sports persons frequently have heart rates of fewer than sixty beats a minute. In other individuals, bradycardia is an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework. It implies that the heart's regular pacemaker isn't working right or that the electrical pathways of the heart are disturbed.
A moderate heart rate may make you:
- Feel blurry eyed or woozy.
- Feel short of breath and feel that it’s harder to work out.
- Feel tired.
- Have neck pain or an inclination that your heart is beating or rippling (palpitations).
- Feel bewildered or experience difficulty concentrating.
- Black out, if a moderate heart rate causes a drop in pulse.
A few people do not have side effects, or their indications are mild to the point that they think they are quite recently part of getting more seasoned. You can discover how quick your heart is beating by checking your heart rate. In case your pulse is moderate or uneven, talk to a specialist.
How bradycardia is dealt with depends on what is causing it. Treatment likewise relies on symptoms. Given below are some of the symptoms:
- In case harm to the heart's electrical framework causes your heart to pulsate too quickly, you will presumably need a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a gadget put under your skin that revises the moderate heart rate. Some people might have a kind of bradycardia that requires a pacemaker.
- In case another medical issue, for example, hypothyroidism or an electrolyte irregularity, is bringing about a moderate heart rate, treating that issue may cure the bradycardia.
- In case a medicine is making your heart to pulsate too gradually, your specialist may change the dosage or recommend an alternate drug. In case you can't quit taking that medicine, you may require a pacemaker.
Bradycardia is frequently the aftereffect of another heart condition, so finding a way to carry on with a heart-solid way of life will enhance your general health. This may include:
- Showing at least a bit of restraint and dedication to a good diet routine that includes a considerable amount of organic products, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and low-fat or nonfat dairy foods.
- Being gradually on most, if not all, days of the week. Your specialist can let you know what type of exercise is okay for you.
- Getting more fit in case you have to, and maintaining a solid weight.
- Not smoking.
- Overseeing other medical issues, for example, hypertension or elevated cholesterol.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!