Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ambuja B NYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from PCOD. I heard it doesn't get cure, is it true? My periods are irregular almost alternate months. I want a permanent solution to clear PCOD.
My girl friend was bleeding after she take an unwanted 72. Her period date was 3rd july. But till now she is not get her period. Is she pregnant.
My friend is 22 years old and recently she had unprotected sex with her boyfriend. He gave her a pill of unwanted 72 in the next 38 hours. Doctor I want to know will she never get pregnant in the near future I mean if she has sex again in the coming year and so. She lost a lot of weight and had hairfall too after consuming the pill.
Q: I am 23 years old girl, weight 59.4 and height 5" 3. I have pcod. Is this overweight? Is there any problem to conceive. I am doing brisk walking at 5.6 km/hr in 2 km and some youtube exercises and maximum avoiding bakery and fried and sugar foods. I have irregular periods, but when I do exercises periods will be get in 2 or 3 delays only.
Hello sir, My wife is 5month pregnant with twins. Last weak I check doctor and do scans. Doctor checked scans report and suddenly he told one baby is died so remove another baby also. Every month I check doctor and every month I take scans. Last 4 month doctor saying baby is good. But 5th month he say this Answer. What reason he didn't tel me. Now doctor advice to me. Must I doing. Torch test. What is torch test? Please guide me.
Sir, I am married before 1 year and I am tried for pregnancy but not get pregnancy. Please give a name of medicine if any Please help.
I am 45 years old female Every month after my periods ie after 3 rd day I am getting pain in my lower abdomen left side. The will continue for 10 days please suggest remedy for this.
Hello Doctor, Actually mujhe periods problem ke bre me puchna h, I had sex and after 12 days my period come but this time bleeding was very least means only 1 pad like. I feel heavy every time. Infact mene Tuesday ko ek baba ramdev ka churn khaya tha. Haritki tab se muje jo kuch khati hu wo stool me nikal jata h pani bunkr. Loose motion type. Don't know kya ho rha h mere sath. Mera pet saf hone me problem hoti h so. Mene wo churn khaya tha but uska effect ab tak hoga ye mujhe nhi pta tha and aur ye sab sex ki vajah se ho rha h doctor please tell.
Hello Doctor, I got married 3 year's before. From my marriage till now we have intercourse. My wife's telling that in her uterus my sperm are getting in to her or not. That feeling is appearing to her. Then regularly periods getting but months 2 or 3 days after only getting. For her I am inserting to her vagina she is getting pain. One or two times blood has come. I get scared. Please tell me how we can have intercourse? Every month failure only appearing.
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.
Had pregenancy test twice after xxx its negative, last periods were on 9th march, got normal spotting on 19th april. Bt no proper bleeding. What I am going through? am I pregnent. Or having polly cyst syndrome. Please help. i am just dying out in fear.
I am pregnant and I want to abort my baby. Prescribe me medicine in medical abortion. I cannot visit to doctor .tell me everything regarding aborting .and how to take pills.
Meri pregnency ka abhi seven month start hua he. To kya me ahemdabad to kashmir journy kar sakti hu. Kya seven month pregnency me kashmir gumane ja sakti hu Dr. koi problem to nahi hoga n? Please reply as soon as possible. Meri ye first pregnency he dr.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome or PCOS is a condition in which a woman experiences fluctuation of hormone levels, estrogen, and progesterone which causes cysts in her ovaries, dysfunctional menstrual cycle, cardiac problem, fertility and changes in appearance. Hormones are chemical messengers that can trigger a number of issues in the body. Long term problems due to PCOS can be avoided with an early diagnosis and a proper treatment.
- Genetics and hormonal imbalance have been identified as the main causes of PCOS although the exact reason has not been discovered.
- Overproduction of androgen, a male hormone in a woman can cause small lumps in the ovaries, irregular development of eggs and abnormal insulin level.
The severity of the symptoms depends on the constitution of the person but the most common one is irregular periods. PCOS occurs when there is a decrease in sex hormones which can lead to the development of certain male features like:
- Deeper voice
- Growth of hair on face, toes, stomach, chest and back
- Reduction in breast size
- Loss and thinning of hair
There are other symptoms as well which can help one to determine the syndrome including:
- Oily skin leading to acne
- Irregular egg formation causing fertility problems and miscarriages
- Depression, anxiety and mood swings
- Hyperinsulinemia, that refers to the presence of too much insulin in the body which can cause obesity
- Difficulty in breathing while sleeping
The severity of the symptoms varies but if you are experiencing any of these problems, it is advisable to seek a professional consultation. A healthy lifestyle, regular exercise, nutritious diets are some of the preventive measures you can take. There are hormone regulating medicines and treatments that attempt to curb the condition but there is no permanent cure.