Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AmbanaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, Right now I am in situations where highly tensed with very high anxiety, 10 days before I went to a massage parlour where a lady of 35 age did. Massage to me, and that my first attempt with massage. Mistake made by is I touched her private part with my hand not less that 30 sec after it ave just wiped my hand in her dress, then pressed her boobs where I have kept my mouth and with the same hand I have holded my private part too but after wiping only, I didn't have intercourse or oral sex. More over I am still virgin, how risk I will get HIV, I am totally hypo tensed where repeated sweating come out because of over tension, my day-to-day activities are totally lost. Please help me.
Hi, m 23 years old unmarried. I have a cyst in left ovary. And m taking contraceptive pill crisanta. But I did the sex yesterday and discharged inside. Is it possible to get pregnant while on pills. Last periods are on 24 may.
Let me know some foods for breakfast and dinner that I could eat after exercise. Also tell me about water diet and fruits for night. I am doing regular exercise. Having good diet also. Left all junk food. Still my flabs not remove. What I can do. Pleas suggest me.
Sir/Madam in November I sex with escorts with condemn but she sucks my pennis without condemn and I have a cold from last 3 months so it can be AIDS.
My foreskin of penis not removed. When I want to have sex my foreskin not removed so I can not enjoy.
I am 61 years old and I am facing hyper acidity problem for the last 2 weeks. Could you suggest me such type of ayurvedic treatment which can finish acidity for ever in my body.
Hi. I'm have a question for dermatologists. I recently had a sunburn. I was doing rafting in river after rafting suddenly I felt irritation on my thighs and arms I saw it was all red. There is no peeling of skin. But was red and was burning and hurting a bit. Tried certain home remedies. How many days does it takes to go off completely and does it have any adverse effects.
Hi Migraine headaches frequency once or twice a month - cause change of weather, delay in food intake, oily head bath, stress, lack of sleep no other complications.
I have stomach pain for every day but I was taken many treatment from many of them there is no improvement so what I should do now ?
2) whenever there is superficial burns
than wrap an ice piece in a plastic and do ice fomentation immediately over the affected area
My pen is not erecting from last 2 months. I have a 3 years baby n m I got manage b4 4 years. Is there any medicine for it.
I have been suffering from acidity for last. I tried many medicine but it does not improve what shall I do?
What things we have to avoid in food to get rid of fatty liver? Which fruits we can eat during fatty liver?
When ever I hold any thing with my fingers they starts to just fumbling there is no balance in then, they does not stay still. Help me plz.
My husband is 27 years old. He suffering quick sperm removing pblm. When we doing sex ,his spam out in just 2 or 3 second. And penis would be weak. We can't enjoy our sex life. What I doing now?
I suffering for BP140/90, cholesterol some high ,hyperacidity, cnt sleepwell ,ometing fear some confidence loose,
Right ovary 15.1 cc Left 12.6 cc, 10-15 small follicles at periphery, Rest Ok. Want to know what is the normal size of ovaries in cc and is there any complication if they are enlarged.
Since Few Months I Consume Vitamin C Tablet Each A Day But Aftr 2.3 Months I Noticed Dat Derz One Small Bump On My Month Which Never Goes Off sometimes I Feel Like Derz A Fluid Coming Rarely N Whch Tastes A Bad Smell. Whats The Reason Behind Dis. Should I Stop Consuming Vitamin C?
Protecting the penis from loss of sensation should be the goal of any man who wants to live an active, enjoyable sex life for the rest of his days. But unfortunately, though a man applies the best possible penis care and does what he thinks are all the right things, he might still suffer from loss of penis sensation. The problem lies in the fact that sometimes, the everyday things that a man does happen to slowly diminish penis sensation, until there is a marked difference in how his penis reacts to touch.
The good news is that by spotting these potential issues early on, a guy can help ensure that his penis is in good shape, and his sensation is always top-notch. Here's how.
1. Don't go commando. Though it might feel great to go without underclothes for a while, it can actually be detrimental to penis sensation and sensitivity. That's because the friction caused by jeans or other trouser material can be substantial, yet happen in such as gradual way that a guy doesn't actually feel the irritation - or it's not enough to make him want to put on underwear. This often results in a lack of penis sensation before a guy realizes it's happening.
2. But don't go too tight, either. Just as a man shouldn't go commando too often, he also shouldn't go with underwear that are binding or tight. These can diminish the circulation through the penis and surrounding area, and of course, blood flow is essential to keep the nerve endings in good health. Make sure boxers and briefs fit properly, and if anything cuts into the skin, a larger size is needed.
3. Always use lube. Though it might be tempting to go without lube in the midst of a hot encounter or even when a man is by himself and wants to try something different with masturbation, keep in mind that going 'dry' too often can lead to tiny irritations and even small tears in the penis skin, all of which can eventually lead to a loss of sensation.
4. And speaking of encounters. A guy who is enjoying a sexual encounter will want to ensure that he doesn't do it the same way every time. Even though certain positions might come easier to him or he and a partner might prefer a particular angle, it pays to switch it up quite often, as this avoids any repeated pressure on one part of the penis. That can help ensure the entire penis stays as healthy as possible.
5. Avoid anything that irritates the penis. Switching to a different cleanser, using soap instead of soapless cleansers, using a new detergent on the sheets or clothing, or applying products that aren't tested and proven safe are all ways to develop an allergic reaction on the penis and surrounding area. As the reaction often leads to rashing, which can then lead to tougher skin, it's possible that too many allergic reactions can eventually diminish penis sensitivity.
Finally, a man should take a good look at a variety of options for penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best options will include vitamin A for antibacterial prowess and vitamin C for collagen enhancement, as well as vitamin E for softness and soothing. Look for a crème that contains L-carnitine as well, as this amino acid is well-known for fighting against peripheral nerve damage that can lead to serious problems later in life. L-arginine is another great amino acid, known for its ability to help with blood vessel dilation, which in turn helps a man maintain a firm erection.