Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Amarnath KvYour feedback matters!
About 6 month my stomach is suffered from pain. And I found lots of fat. How to loss the wait and fat. Give me some advice to remove my problem.
Hi I am 22 years old I have allergy for of cold. If some dust goes into my nose cold starts. How can I recover from this.
I am suffering from fever from last 10 days. I take medicine from medical store but I didn't see any change in my health. What can I do?
I vant to do sex vid man. Is it good for health or not.. Actually my feelings is to sex vid man. Whenever I see beautiful and sexy man I got horny. Is that any treatment.
My father has 2 got mild heart attacks and he is a sugar patient as well. What necessary care that we should do, specially in foods and daily routine. Thanks.
I want to get heavy nd dense shaves I have shaves bt its olny on neck nd side chicks pls suggest some.
HI doctor this is jayakumar, age 33 years, Male, from Hyderabad I am suffering from Piles for the past three months please advise any medicine from reduce piles please kindly help.
Mere pvt. Part pe funsi ho gya h. Bhut etching hota h. Aur etching ke baad pani v hlka niklta h. Aur hlka sujan v h. Pls help. Me.
I am 51 years old male, i have been suffering from neck pain from last 2 years. visited doctor several times but still same.
This is anirudh damera. I have been suffering of high fever from yesterday about 100 degrees temperature. So please suggest me something.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 64yrs. I am having sound in my left year contiously for the past few years. Please help me to overcome this problem.
My mom is suffering severe lower abdomen pain and hemorrhoid problem she is crying with pain. We get tablet from local medical shop but not improved. Please suggest for reduce the pain.
Hi it is nitesh from suratgarh I am suffering from cough and cold please help me by giving a suggestion?
Hi I am 16 years old I always encounter with a very painfully head ache mainly on one side of head it mainly occurs when I get up early morning please help me.
Sometimes it pains near my heart and the pain which is unbearable so is that a acidity problem or a serious heart disorder ?
Hi I am 32 years old female. I have following problems - 1. I feel my bladder never gets empty and urine passes very slowly and has a very foul smell. 2. I feel very heavy heart and also heartbeat is very fast, make me too anxious. 3. Pain in chest area. 4. Bloated stomach which is very hard, increase in body weight. I am facing these since 2 weeks now, who should I consult.Please help
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.