Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AmarnathYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, Mai jo bi kuch khata hu pani bhi pene ke 10 minute bad muje latering ka pressure ban jata hai. Aur mere ultrasound reports bhi normal h.
Hello doctors! My age is 24 now n I usually masturbate but since last one week I got a pain in my waist I thought that the reason behind this pain is my masturbating habit so can you please tell me how can I be normal and I dnt wanna masturbate so what can I do to stop masturbation?
Here is how you can safeguard yourself against Tuberculosis:
1) Maintain strong immunity by adopting healthy eating habits, exercising regularly and getting sufficient sleep.
2) Diet supplemented by turnips, beet root, spinach and other green vegetables and seasonal fruits along with dairy products and eggs can be helpful is fighting against the TB bacteria.
3) Go for a check-up if you suspect that you could be suffering from TB. Typical symptoms include a persistent cough (more than 3 weeks) and low grade fever.
4) If someone you know has contracted TB, encourage him or her to adhere faithfully to the treatment.
However if you have been diagnosed with active TB, please ensure the following:
1) Complete the entirefull course of your TB medications.
2) Stay at home especially during the first two weeks of treatment.
3) Cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and wear a mask when around people during the first few weeks of treatment.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
Hello sir/mam my mother has blood circulation problem. 16 years before she affected by this and went to unconsufdcious stage after that she does not affect but we have a one family doctor he told her to take tablets for life long.(zeptol 400 mg and lacosam 100 and trapex. She is taking this tablet (zeptol 400 mg) for past 16 year. And now she is affected by sugar and cholesterol and till now she is taking this tablets. If she take this for life long. Is it right ? Or wrong.in future any side affects will occur or not. Pls help to take solution for this.
Hello doctor I'm a female and. I'm 24 years old girl what food can be taken to improve my hemoglobin.
Sir I recently had rhinoplasty for deviated nose, even after surgery my nose is not completely straight.
I am 27 year old and my hight minimum 5.7" and my weight only 55 kg. My penis size is only 3 inches and my stamina is very low and I don`t have sexual power and I am single now I am going to be married after 6 month so please suggest me some best treatment for my body. Thanks.
I'm having fungus infections which appears like ringworm. For a year I'm getting treatments. It vanishes and comes again. I wanna get rid of this problems permanently. Can you please time what to do for this thing.
When I record my voice and listen to that so It Sounds as I am speaking through my nose and it really pisses me off. I can't speak clearly and many words stuck im mouth pls let me how can I get over on this and I have nasal allergy problem as well.
Diabetes is a chronic condition where glucose level of your body rises too high. There are two types of diabetes type 1 and type 2. In case of type 1 diabetes, the body fails to produce insulin and people suffering from this condition have to depend on insulin injections for the rest of their life. In case of type 2 diabetes the body produces less amount of insulin which is not enough for the proper functioning of the body. This type of diabetes can be kept under control by following a healthy diet and practicing exercise regularly.
Why diabetic wounds can cause severe problems?
Diabetes can cause a number of complications that makes it harder for certain wounds to heal. These include:
- Nerve damage: Until a cut or blister worsens and becomes inflamed, in case of neuropathy, you will not experience the pain. Diabetics often suffer from neuropathy, making it difficult for wounds to heal.
- Weak immune system: A minor wound may even get severe and become infected if your immune system fails to exercise its natural defenses.
- Narrow arteries: Blocked arteries may cause severe wounds which becomes difficult to heal. Clogged arteries make it difficult for the blood to flow to the affected area which slows the process of wound healing.
Treating a diabetic wound
You can follow the methods mentioned below to avoid getting infected:
- Taking care of the wound immediately. If the wound is not cleaned and taken care of, letting bacteria to build up, it can lead to infection.
- Avoid using soaps and hydrogen peroxide to irritate the injury. Use antibiotic lotions to prevent infection and use a sterile bandage to keep the affected area covered.
- Consult your doctor before any minor problems turn to larger ones
- Since the bottom of the foot is a common place for developing blisters and calluses in case of diabetic people, try to keep pressure off the wound as it slowly heals If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.